Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Item came quickly so good service.
product not description
The sissors are blunt the thinnering sissors are good, the cut thought is nice to handle. Overall the sissors let me down.
Good products, shame about delivery charges for a very inferior delivery service! No response from Barbarossa despite email being sent. No contact phone number for Barbarossa. Disappointing service for a first order. Will probably not use again.
Great prices great looking products fast delivery
Product arrived quickly. No complaints there. I am not sure, however, if the blades are the right ones for the razor, because when I've tried to fit one in, the edge of the blade is pretty much level with the front edge of the clip.
I was under the impression these things are universal, so I don't think I bought the wrong blades. When I've tried to test it out, there isn't really enough blade there to cut. Maybe a design flaw with the razor itself, as I don't think the blades (Gillette ones) will be made wrong.
Ok, however delivery took long
Still haven’t received my order
Still haven’t received order so can’t really rate yet.
Had I paid more than £20 I would have been disappointed in the quality of the product the underside of the head is pretty rough in places.

The weight and size however is good.
A very competent company, communication was good and despatch and delivery times were quicker than most companies I have used.
Bought razor and blades but not finding it as affective as gillete mach 5 ....shave has not been as good . it might be that i am nervous i might cut myself
Price point is good and the Alexandria I think that’s the one I got is really something. I should remember its name because it was that stiff when putting the blade in, I was trying so hard to bring the second piece over it jerked and cut my finger open. Yay
Update: After communicating this to the company, they immediately tended to this issue and have dispatched a replacement.
I am impressed by the service and will update accordingly

I received my order today, a silver holder, horn handle cutthroat barber's razor scratches on the handle and a bent pin .
Unacceptable for such a premium price.
am not satisfied at all
Ok for shaving the sides and cheeks. The blades don't seem to take of much around the mouth and chin area. Had to resort to my old bick again.
Nice product but don’t know what blades to buy for the razor
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 351 reviews