Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Second purchase, solid delivery and great products. Binned my more “commercial” brand beard trimmer after one tidy up!
Very good shaver amd very good cutomer service
Great company to deal with, easy to navigate through their products and understand what you'll be getting.
Stylish very light
Great product, nice and sharp

Fantastic service as well. Would highly recommend
Very pleased with my new shaver, very stylish and easy to use!
Very quick delivery too!

😁
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
i like it, this little razor has serious heft.
It shaves very similar to a Merkur 34c for me which is a good thing, not too aggressive but efficient
For the money i think it's a little bargain. Well packaged and with a pack of feather razors.
Looking forward to see what else this Company bring out
Sold me the wrong blades as an add on to the razor I bought! Not happy.
i just got one of the trimmer , and i was not expecting to be that good .I am not the type of pearson to jump on leaving a review but in this case i have to . as i said above the quality and price are above and beyond any expectations . the type of product that could compete easy with the biggest brands on the market .
GOOD JOB BOYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Lovely products, great quality and beautiful design, husband is very happy with them (birthday gift). Speedy delivery, easy to order, and my email query was answered quickly too. Only downside is one item I wanted has been out of stock for a long time, but I understand this is a supply issue and can't be helped. We'll just wait and buy when available. Overall very happy, thank you.
Always fancied giving a straight razor a go. This one looks fantastic and shaves great. Instructions on how to load a blade would be handy to find in the box but the ultra fast reply to my email made up for it.
Will use Barbarossa Bros again.
Absolutely love it
I was extremely impressed with how durable the shaver a was, great design and very sleek, the finishing results were amazing.
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Great products with fantastic shipping times!
I bought a shavette and some shaving cream both are brilliant! I wish it had been suggested that I buy a faux badger brush or similar with it (animals should never suffer!). Cutting myself to ribbons but with a smile on my face lol. Next to get is a bowl and a brush and to learn how to use them. Using a cutthroat is har work (and painful) but definitely worth it! (Literally 1400% difference in price in blades)
Thank you guys for my delivery, Great peace of kit.
Had exactly what I needed. Excellent products and with quick delivery. Great communication too. Definitely buying from here again. Thank you
Great products, quick delivery, all good
First product I bought from BB and so far it’s been well worth the money, first cut throat razor too and it’s allowing me to get the best shaves of my life!
Great piece of kit, used it a few times now and it feels like a good sturdy and comfortable product.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.64 based on 346 reviews