Ballicom Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Ballicom

About Ballicom: Ballicom.co.uk - Supplying UK trade and retail PC's, Laptops, Monitors, Software, Storage and Networks at the Best Prices

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane
CV6 5SF Coventry
United Kingdom

sales@ballicom.co.uk

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane, Coventry United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Ballicom ?

"As an online retailer these guys are way behind the times. Competitive prices but that’s about where it ends. If you are looking for any form of aftersales service then shop elsewhere. Once you have purchased a product they pass the buck to the manufacturer. They do not accept returns or any form of responsibility for faulty items. Jumble sale of an outfit"
"Delivered a different product to the one ordered"
"Would give no stars if possible. Our order was initially delayed becuase of poor weather, or so we were told. After chasing and being told it had been dispatached over a a week after ordering we discovered it had never been dispatched and our order was on hold because their supplier werent releasing any stock! We were never advised and we did all of the chasing. We have now cancelled and await the joke of trying to be refunded!!"
"I bought a faulty computer from them and because they delivered to my office they don't want to do anything. If you don't want to waste your money do not buy anything from them, they will hide behind everything they can to keep your money. Please see below an email from them: Good afternoon Sebastian, Thank you for your enquiry. As your item was delivered to a company address the Consumer Right Act of 2015 doesn't apply to your order. However, you can find your terms and conditions on our website if you follow the link below to about us and then Terms and Conditions business purchase. Also we are not rejecting your return if the product is faulty. However Fujitsu will need to confirm a fault and issue an RMA if they find a fault with this computer to allow us to continue with the return. If they will not issue you with this it would imply there is no fault with the computer. Kind Regards, Ballicom Customer Service"
Hi Sebastien

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience whilst shopping at Ballicom.

After investigating this particular case and reading through all the notes made by our customer services team I have a better understanding of what seems to have happened. We have issued a replacement for you on the first occasion you contacted us to report a fault with the Fujitsu machine that you purchased. This was a direct swap issued for a reported fault, once the machine was tested by our engineers no fault was found. We then received a second request claiming an identical fault with the replacement machine which we are more than happy to deal with.

If there is a fault with a replacement machine we ask for the customer to speak with Fujitsu initially to ascertain whether there is a resolution Fujitsu can provide without having to inconvenience you with the machine being returned again. After troubleshooting with Fujitsu if there is nothing they can do to resolve the matter they will issue a reference which allows you to return the goods to us for a refund or replacement. We are unable to authorise the return without this reference, this is standard practice with most manufacturers and only takes a short phone call with them to resolve.

If you would like to discuss this further with our team please call us on 02476703100 and we will be more than happy to guide you through this.

Kind Regards,

Ballicom
"Received faulty product, returned for refund and still waiting. 3 weeks and counting. Terrible contact from Ballicom, very disappointed."
"Purchased a laptop via ebay. On the day of proposed delivery I had a phone call saying the device had been lost from their warehouse and therefore they could not send it to me which was very disappointing. They cancelled the sale and refunded my money straight away which was at least fair. On ebay however they said that I had cancelled the purchase which is not fair as I would not back out on a deal like that.."
"Lied about delivery date."
"always an issue with delivery?"
"ordered moto e4plus received e4. after sending emails and chasing by phone for 3 weeks they took the wrong phone back last week and told me it will be sorted this week .they even send me new invoice . today they told they are going to arrange refund yet to be received. waste of time. stay away"
"Shipping of order seemed to be quite efficient but that's where the great level of service seemed to disapear. There was a problem with the order and it'd needed to be RMA'd for a refund. After a lot of to'ing and fro'ing the order was eventually collected. A week later after Ballicom received the faulty item there's no sign of a refund. This is not considered acceptable. Ballicom - You've received the order back - Issue a full refund please. Thank you."
"I purchased two monitors from these guys and both were faulty. They will not accept returns and have passed the buck elsewhere to have them repaired. I do not want a re-conditioned monitor, I want 2 that work properly from the start. AVOID buying anything if you value your purchase and customer service"
"Bought the tablet from the seller,was impressed originally with prompt delivery and competitive price. But all this was till the first issue.The tablet has become all glitchy,switches off or comes up with "an error occurred, please make factory reset". the seller provided false information about repair service. Basically referred me to Asus service center ( the manufacturer of the tablet), and imagine my surprise when Asus rejected my application due to the fact that Ballicom are not their official retailers. contacted the seller again,but since then has been ignored.Ended uo with broken tablet,warranty, but no service provided."
"AVOID. DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. I nearly got scammed by these people, they advertised a 144hz Acer monitor which normally goes for around £400 for £311 pounds. It said clearly 144hz monitor but when I looked up the model on Acers website, the TV they were selling was a cheaper model and not even 144hz as advertised in black and white on their site. Had I purchased the product, I would have received a cheaper model than the one ordered. They are screwing the people who don't look at the technical details. AVOID, go for a reliable site please. SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN."
"bought a laptop when 4 days later it stopped working spoke to the company and they arranged for it to be collected, 3 days later had a phone call from ballicom and they told me there was nothing wrong with the laptop! by then I had lost interest for this particular laptop and asked for a refund. 4 weeks later I got a refund only after contacting paypal, I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't used paypal, so if you purchase anything from this company make sure you pay for your chosen product with a credit card or paypal just in case you need a refund like I did. there customer service stinks and I for one will never use this company again and I will make sure that my family and friends do not use it either."
"ADMIN: Ballicom will probably contact you to say this review is from a fake account and should be removed. I am indeed a genuine customer. My order no. is 304187516 and my customer ID is 2715835910. I can also send you a proof of purchase if required. I ordered a Samsung Portable 4TB hard drive and straightaway I received an email to say my money had been taken and that another email would follow with a tracking number. A week later I still had no tracking number so I contacted Ballicom and spoke to Mohammed. He informed me that Samsung had accidentally sent 1TB drives instead of the 4TB drives. Apparently then Ballicom returned the 1TB drives to Samsung and asked for the correct 4TB drives to be sent. Mohammed said it would take 3 weeks to get the correct drives and I said I'd wait for it. I then contacted Ballicom another 4 weeks later and was told they could take a further 4 weeks. My cousin also ordered the same drive and when he contacted Ballicom and was told the same story he took to TrustPilot to write a true review of Ballicom. Following this Ballicom contacted him and informed him that there was a wrong price put on Ballicom's website. So we have been informed that it was Samsung who sent the wrong items and then the price on Ballicom's website was wrong and now we've been told that Samsung have discontinued the drive. Is it really Samsung who have sent the wrong device or was there an issue with pricing? Either way we have been lied to. I used Amazon Payments and Google Certified Shops so I will be contacting them to let them know how Ballicom deceive their customers. I didn't want a refund, I wanted the drive and have waited ages for it. It has hampered my work over the last few weeks as I was have changed jobs and needed the drive to transfer all my data from my old work laptop before returning it. I'm sure with other customer's experiencing this service Ballicom won't be a Google Certified shop for very long. If Ballicom weren't a Google Certified shop I would not have made the purchase."
"Paid for next day delivery. Some items not received for over 7 days. When they were received I noted that one of the items they sent was not appropriate (recommended by their sales team). They would not allow any returns even though when I initially called them they said not was OK. Very bad company, happy to deceive the customer and accept no liability for their mistakes. Go elsewhere!!!"
"Appalling customer service. Ordered a £300 tv. It didn't work. Having a nightmare trying to return it and to get a refund. Have now complained to Amazon, as I purchased the tv via their market place. My advice -avoid. Pay the bit extra and buy direct from amazon."
"Selling and caring for the customer is extremely different. Be ware of Ballicom that their customer service is horrible when it comes to warranty or problem on the purchased products from them. They never replied back to query, never treat the customer well, simply irresponsible for what it should be."
"Should be re-named Ballicon, not Ballicom. I would strongly advise against using this company. Yes, they have a good range of products and the pricing is good. That's about it. You get to see the real picture when you have a problem. In my case I spend a few hours on a Sunday afternoon researching a smart TV. I found the one I wanted on Amazon and saw that Ballicom had it for £399. So I go directly to their site and order it and pay £7.99 for next day delivery. 1. Orders placed on a weekend aren't actually delivered the next day but a day latter. - no big deal. 2. Open the box and realize the TV is NOT the smart TV that I ordered. It is the "cheaper" version which was showing on their site for £370 3. Called up to ask for the "wrong" TV to be returned and sent the correct one instead but they refused to acknowledge they had sent the wrong TV. I even showed them that the TV they sent me wasn't even available for purchase on their site (out of stock) and that I had paid £399 which was the price of the Smart TV - not the one I got. 4. The customer support is appalling. I called up and the male answers "hello" - not a "Hello this is Ballicom, you are speaking to Customer Support, How may I help you." - no, just "Hello". The support team refused to help me and said the only think I can do is to return the product. But they wouldn't put me to the returns department as "They are all out on lunch now" 5. Call back more than twice and eventually get to the returns department and have to wait for them to initiate a returns notice. 6. Big issue now is that virtually no one will pick up a 48" TV and those that do will charge a large fee (£42+) to ship but won't insure it against damage. So all in all you are taking a big risk buy sending it back. So to cut a long story short I have two options. Be lumbered with a TV that I didn't order. Or take a risk and send it back (with a cost of £42)."
"Mickey mouse company. Bought a CPU cooler as advertised on their website they sent me an ipad cover instead claiming they made a mistake on their website. Sent Ipad cover despite knowing it was the wrong item. Took over a week for a refund waiting for me to return the Ipad cover first. No apology or offer to honour their mistake. Also never replied to complaint made to customer service. Avoid at all costs."
Ballicom is rated 4.31 based on 232 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!