Ballicom Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Ballicom

About Ballicom: Ballicom.co.uk - Supplying UK trade and retail PC's, Laptops, Monitors, Software, Storage and Networks at the Best Prices

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane
CV6 5SF Coventry
United Kingdom

sales@ballicom.co.uk

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane, Coventry United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Ballicom made you happy

"AVOID. DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. I nearly got scammed by these people, they advertised a 144hz Acer monitor which normally goes for around £400 for £311 pounds. It said clearly 144hz monitor but when I looked up the model on Acers website, the TV they were selling was a cheaper model and not even 144hz as advertised in black and white on their site. Had I purchased the product, I would have received a cheaper model than the one ordered. They are screwing the people who don't look at the technical details. AVOID, go for a reliable site please. SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN."
"ADMIN: Ballicom will probably contact you to say this review is from a fake account and should be removed. I am indeed a genuine customer. My order no. is 304187516 and my customer ID is 2715835910. I can also send you a proof of purchase if required. I ordered a Samsung Portable 4TB hard drive and straightaway I received an email to say my money had been taken and that another email would follow with a tracking number. A week later I still had no tracking number so I contacted Ballicom and spoke to Mohammed. He informed me that Samsung had accidentally sent 1TB drives instead of the 4TB drives. Apparently then Ballicom returned the 1TB drives to Samsung and asked for the correct 4TB drives to be sent. Mohammed said it would take 3 weeks to get the correct drives and I said I'd wait for it. I then contacted Ballicom another 4 weeks later and was told they could take a further 4 weeks. My cousin also ordered the same drive and when he contacted Ballicom and was told the same story he took to TrustPilot to write a true review of Ballicom. Following this Ballicom contacted him and informed him that there was a wrong price put on Ballicom's website. So we have been informed that it was Samsung who sent the wrong items and then the price on Ballicom's website was wrong and now we've been told that Samsung have discontinued the drive. Is it really Samsung who have sent the wrong device or was there an issue with pricing? Either way we have been lied to. I used Amazon Payments and Google Certified Shops so I will be contacting them to let them know how Ballicom deceive their customers. I didn't want a refund, I wanted the drive and have waited ages for it. It has hampered my work over the last few weeks as I was have changed jobs and needed the drive to transfer all my data from my old work laptop before returning it. I'm sure with other customer's experiencing this service Ballicom won't be a Google Certified shop for very long. If Ballicom weren't a Google Certified shop I would not have made the purchase."
"Mickey mouse company. Bought a CPU cooler as advertised on their website they sent me an ipad cover instead claiming they made a mistake on their website. Sent Ipad cover despite knowing it was the wrong item. Took over a week for a refund waiting for me to return the Ipad cover first. No apology or offer to honour their mistake. Also never replied to complaint made to customer service. Avoid at all costs."
"Terrible customer service. Ignored our emails and when we called promised someone would get back to us but never bother. I've been trying to return an item now for nearly 3 weeks and still having problems."
"Bad customer service. 10 calls ignored and 5 emails unanswered"
"Shipping of order seemed to be quite efficient but that's where the great level of service seemed to disapear. There was a problem with the order and it'd needed to be RMA'd for a refund. After a lot of to'ing and fro'ing the order was eventually collected. A week later after Ballicom received the faulty item there's no sign of a refund. This is not considered acceptable. Ballicom - You've received the order back - Issue a full refund please. Thank you."
"I purchased two monitors from these guys and both were faulty. They will not accept returns and have passed the buck elsewhere to have them repaired. I do not want a re-conditioned monitor, I want 2 that work properly from the start. AVOID buying anything if you value your purchase and customer service"
"bought a laptop when 4 days later it stopped working spoke to the company and they arranged for it to be collected, 3 days later had a phone call from ballicom and they told me there was nothing wrong with the laptop! by then I had lost interest for this particular laptop and asked for a refund. 4 weeks later I got a refund only after contacting paypal, I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't used paypal, so if you purchase anything from this company make sure you pay for your chosen product with a credit card or paypal just in case you need a refund like I did. there customer service stinks and I for one will never use this company again and I will make sure that my family and friends do not use it either."
"Paid for next day delivery. Some items not received for over 7 days. When they were received I noted that one of the items they sent was not appropriate (recommended by their sales team). They would not allow any returns even though when I initially called them they said not was OK. Very bad company, happy to deceive the customer and accept no liability for their mistakes. Go elsewhere!!!"
"Appalling customer service. Ordered a £300 tv. It didn't work. Having a nightmare trying to return it and to get a refund. Have now complained to Amazon, as I purchased the tv via their market place. My advice -avoid. Pay the bit extra and buy direct from amazon."
"Selling and caring for the customer is extremely different. Be ware of Ballicom that their customer service is horrible when it comes to warranty or problem on the purchased products from them. They never replied back to query, never treat the customer well, simply irresponsible for what it should be."
"Read some indifferent reviews but tried Ballicom as they were much cheaper for a monitor I was after. Ordered Monday 11am arrived Tuesday 8am (on the free delivery option!) plus you are covered with Google and PayPal if there are any problems. What's not to like, brilliant thanks."
"WOULD NOT USE TWICE sells products that are not available with no commitment to timely refund"
"I don't often write reviews but thought the outstanding service I received required I left one for Ballicom.co.uk. I ordered two items a UPS and a 6tb HDD at 00.49 on Thursday 14th selecting their 3 day delivery option for £4.98 which for a heavy UPS I was more than happy with. I noticed about 12 hours later around midday that my Paypal transaction was still pending so I phone Ballicom and spoke to a member of staff he said everything was in order and that there was no problem, at this time I was a bit sceptical but thought I should give at least the 3 days. 08.37 Friday 15th Door goes it's DPD with my UPS happy days the 08.55 door goes again now it's Parcel Force with my HDD. Talk about good service giving my favorite online retailers a run for their money neither Amazon or Chain Reaction Cycles can competed with that for the price. Thanks again Andy"
"Somehow my delivery address got mixed up when placing my order on-line between Ballicoms website and their couriers website. The house name and road name jumbled into each other which made it impossible for the courier to find the address. I initially requested Ballicom try to resolve the problem from their end and their one-line email response suggested I get in touch directly with the courier, which I did. Three days later the package is still stuck at the couriers and a further request from assistance from Ballicom via email has been met with silence."
"less than zero customer service Once i had to buy a monitor from Ballicom, i rang before place an order and requested them to deliver other address than crad registered address, the customer services lady agreed to send different address rather than card registered address. I placed an order and paid straightway from my debit card. After taking my money, I received a phone call that we couldn’t ship your order to any other address : HOW POOR I said NO WORRY please can i have a refund. A lady said YES. Next day, I phoned to their office, a man answered in a rush. He said, we haven’t charge your debit card : HOW POOR Today, I saw my bank statement, it shows ballicom.co.uk taken out of £218.55 FANTASTIC, what a service really. I called again, again a man answered in rush and put me through to a lady. She HOLD me about 1/2 an hour. After holding me, She said, I AM NOT SURE HOW TO ISSUE A REFUND, shall i ring you back. WHAT A CUSTOMER SERVICE. I waited their phone call for whole day that day but noone called. After 2,3 days struglling, they issued refund and i receive my money after 10 days. After 10 days for nothing. Originally Written On Unbeatable.com By A Rashid"
"Delivered a different product to the one ordered"
Ballicom is rated 4.28 based on 240 reviews