Ballicom Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Ballicom

About Ballicom: Ballicom.co.uk - Supplying UK trade and retail PC's, Laptops, Monitors, Software, Storage and Networks at the Best Prices

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane
CV6 5SF Coventry
United Kingdom

sales@ballicom.co.uk

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane, Coventry United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Ballicom made you happy

"Order new dell laptop. Received but found it was faulty. Returned for refund but communication poor and no updates on refund status. In the end had to open paypal dispute to get my money back."
"I purchased an Acer Chromebook (2-in-1). Internet didn't work correctly (weak signal) whereas other devices performed perfectly well in same place. I was given a full and prompt refund for the product but not for the postage as Ballicom claimed that the unit was working correctly when that obviously wasn't the case."
"They did refund me after I stupidly bought an HP product (never again!) but it cost me £4 postage (not much, but it's the principle), but then they completely ignored my emails. Poor customer service and I'm surprised Amazon is associated with them."
"less than zero customer service Once i had to buy a monitor from Ballicom, i rang before place an order and requested them to deliver other address than crad registered address, the customer services lady agreed to send different address rather than card registered address. I placed an order and paid straightway from my debit card. After taking my money, I received a phone call that we couldn’t ship your order to any other address : HOW POOR I said NO WORRY please can i have a refund. A lady said YES. Next day, I phoned to their office, a man answered in a rush. He said, we haven’t charge your debit card : HOW POOR Today, I saw my bank statement, it shows ballicom.co.uk taken out of £218.55 FANTASTIC, what a service really. I called again, again a man answered in rush and put me through to a lady. She HOLD me about 1/2 an hour. After holding me, She said, I AM NOT SURE HOW TO ISSUE A REFUND, shall i ring you back. WHAT A CUSTOMER SERVICE. I waited their phone call for whole day that day but noone called. After 2,3 days struglling, they issued refund and i receive my money after 10 days. After 10 days for nothing. Originally Written On Unbeatable.com By A Rashid"
"Think twice before you use this company. I bought some software with them in June which was paid for online and delivered pretty promptly. I thought everything was done and dusted. Over two months later they contacted me while I was on holiday to say that there had been a computer error (theirs) and 18 payments had been lost the day I made mine. Despite letting them know I was on holiday and would make the necessary credit card statement checks and payment, I returned home to a notice of intented court proceedings! After contacting them to complain, I never received a satisfactory apology for something that was down to their incompetence, not my reluctance to pay. Not the way to inspire customer loyalty! Originally Written On UNbeatable.co.uk By Gracie Gray -"
Ballicom is rated 4.39 based on 287 reviews