Ballicom Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Ballicom

About Ballicom: Ballicom.co.uk - Supplying UK trade and retail PC's, Laptops, Monitors, Software, Storage and Networks at the Best Prices

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane
CV6 5SF Coventry
United Kingdom

sales@ballicom.co.uk

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane, Coventry United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Ballicom made you happy

"Product good, price good, delivery time good but making it a signed for package caused several,problems for me as not in and parcel force will not leave a parcel with a neighbor or in a safe place so I had to specially organise to stay at home to receive the goods and sign for them Please alter this to make it easier for your customers"
"Ordered a scanner online, was delivered in time and working."
"Very efficient with the service received. I understand that there is not always the appropriate size box, for the product size, it did come in a very large box."
"Good comms following delivery of a faulty drive."
"After an initial 35% restocking fee was asked for a more realistic 10% was offered.. We have bought It off Ballicom for several years and this is the first time we need to return an item. Unfortunately the outer wrapper had been removed but the laptophad not been powered up so is still in pristeen condition. A little dissapointed that we had to fight with a supplier that has been so good over the years."
"Overall, I received excellent service. My order was shipped promptly once payment was sorted out. There was an issue with my payment and the staff were curtious when contacting me. However, it was odd that my order was cancelled without asking for an alternative form of payment. My biggest criticism is that your logo says "Ballicom International", yet you don't allow individuals to pay for things with international credit / debit cards. I was a little frustrated and disappointed by this. Otherwise, I was very happy the the prices and service."
Thank you for the positive feedback!

We hope to be of service again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Ballicom
"It was very nice"
Thank you for the positive feedback!

We hope to be of service again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Ballicom
"Good service, in time response!"
"Paid for next day delivery but had to wait an extra day"
"Great item just wanted delivery to be sooner than 9 days"
"Excellent product and fast delivery"
"simple to operate, and small for my pocket just what I wanted"
"as described and on time"
"Good and fast service at a competitive price. My only complaint is not recieveing the game code that normally comes with a high end graphics card purchase."
"Very good so far"
"I had heard bad things about Ballicom, but decided to give them a shot because I was desperate. I order quite a bit of audio visual equipment for work and will continue to use Ballicom as long as they provide service as they did during my first shopping experience. My order came on time and was just as I expected."
Ballicom is rated 4.34 based on 266 reviews