Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Adam
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 1st November 2020
George
The statue was of good quality but bigger than I expected
The statue was lovely and the engraving was of a high standard. The person receiving the gift was extremely pleased with it.
Nice item, totally identifiable with the figure it was trying to portray. Good size, good price, just a shame the plaque was missing.
Will definitely be buying more of these statuettes for the members of my platoon.
I will have no hesitation in recommending this company to my colleagues.
Neil and his team have, over the past 10-15 years, always produced quality items in a timely fashion.
Great product and met most of my expectations. However the tubes of glue and separate parts were a suppress. It never mentioned that I would have to glue my own together!?
Trevot
Beautifully engraved, fast and efficient service
The spartan warrior was great unfortunately it was the wrong sheid embose,should have been a British Forces ( with airbourne motif) but came with Chevron.
Exactly what I expected professional quick turn around only Point was the delivery from parcelforce which is an outside source they were terrible
Great product, well packaged and arrived in good time, highly recommended.
Very fast service. Accurate engraving. Great products.
Good service from start to finish. Will use this company again.
Very good quality. Only negative is the drawbars fitted to the rear are incorrect and detract from the overall detail. I could provide pics if you want to change them.

(It's a CRARRV not CRAARV)
Everything was great with the product but unfortunately the delivery was a day late and therefore wasn’t there for my sons 21st birthday party.
Arived ontime,no problems with the product just what i had asked for if anything was expecting the badge to be larger and on one of the side panels but still works for what i wanted
This is a well modelled likeness of a female officer. It is not as big or heavy as the male officer for some reason. It does feel light but it looks very good. Thank you
A great item with a high quality of work, the item is also good value for money and will be well received by it's recipient.

Many thanks,

Ann
Thank you this was a gift for my husband He will love it he had one when he left the army which got damaged thank you once again
Website is easy to use and with clear pricing. Delivery was quick all round a good company to use
I’m very happy with my two items. They arrived sooner than expected and very well packed.Thanks for very good service
Acceptable to Good -- I was presented with the statue which was broken (bugle was missing) when I received it. I then purchased a second one with my own funds which arrived safely, but I asked if two letters could be added to the text on the plate, and they were not. Can I please get another plate made and sent to me?
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 947 reviews