Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

Angela Horner
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Angela Horner
Fantastic service 👏 thx vm
Really pleased with my Royal Irish Ranger Infantry Soldier. It arrived extremely well packaged and any communication with the company was very quick and satisfactory.
Would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone and the products are of an extremely high standard.
I am really pleased with my item, the quality is amazing and it also arrived alot quicker than i expected
I purchased their "Jimmy" statue. I had a presentation case made for it based upon the dimensions on the website. Their dimensions were woefully wrong - they gave them in inches instead of cm. What I got was less than half of what they advertised they were selling. Not impressed. I have informed them and they have updated their site so no one else should feel ripped off like I do.
Ballantynes are swift and reliable.
I’ve used their Special Bottle Service a few times, the products are fantastic.
The statues are simply first class too.
very fast to customise and deliver my orders, great service
brilliant item love it
I am really impressed with the Model L118 Light gun that I purchased recently. It is bigger than what I expected and that is a bonus. The eye to detail is fabulous,down to track marks in the mud from the gun wheels. Excellent value and my Husband will love it when it's his birthday. Thank you Ballantynes.
Quality product, fast and quick delivery at short notice and really helpful staff.
Great product, easy to order and arrived very promptly. Would definitely order another for any future leaving presents. Was a little disappointed it didn’t come in any sort of presentation box, that might have been my fault as I may have missed the option to pay extra and include one. Beautiful item so would of looked awesome in even a simple presentation box of some sort. Packaging it can in was very well packed with plenty of protection though around item. Thanks
I love the statue I purchased from you and I received excellent customer service. I would definitely order from you again.
Perfect product couldn’t have been faster or better quality definitely worth the money and will be buying another
The quality and detail are excellent, I'm very pleased with the purchase.
Great products and equally good customer service.
Very pleased with purchase, thank you
Absolutely over the moon with my purchase, this was for a friend/colleague that is retiring he will be so happy, the attention to detail is amazing and looks the part.

East pleasant transaction. No issues.
As aways: exquisite quality, tasteful and fantastic turn around (especially given the pandemic).

A pleasure to order with!
The premier go to company for our presentations. Cannot fault their service, after finding an issue with the presentation, they organised its immediate pick up the next day, repaired it and sent back with in a few days all free of charge. I will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Amazing service, very prompt. Let me know what the template looked like. Would highly recommend
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 997 reviews