Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
Very quick service, excellent work, great communication and fast shipping. Would not hesitate to buy from again in the future.
Excellent service as always, thank you!
Brilliant service, this is my 7th order all have been spot on. 100% quality.
Even made a couple of the recipients a bit emotional.👍🏻👍🏻
Great service and a fantastic product I’d highly recommend.
Bottle is excellent and was very much appreciated by the recipient
Thank you, once again, for supplying a stunning statue.

Excellent packaging and safe delivery.
Fantastic and quicker than expected service.kept informed all the way to the point of deluverey. Product is superb and came in packageing that was secure and very protective of the product recieving any damage. I would recommend these people any day and will use their service again.
Thoroughly excellent service Statue arrived quickly, packaged with great care and top quality engraving. Extremely pleased with this purchase and the attention to detail and quality of service from Ballantynes. I had inadvertently given some wrong information on the order and called Ballantynes, it was sorted out immediately and I am very grateful for this. Overall experience excellent.
Very good service easy to order very kind customer support
Excellent service and very swift in completing my order. Bottle was very well wrapped to avoid damage.
Excellent product better than expected and delighted with it! Perfect for long service presentation
Excellent service
Perfect 👌
Very good! Super happy with my order, its a retirement gift to my dad and I'm so excited to give it to him :) delivery was really quick also! will definitely be ordering from here again - lots of military in my family!
I have received this gift, purchased for my partner on his birthday. The crystal highball glass is of exceptional quality and beautiful to look at. Prompt response following the order and also a prompt delivery. Lord McCormick is exceptionally pleased with his gift thanks 😁
Ordered an item for a present. Easy process to order and quick delivery in perfect condition
Excellent quality product and professional service. Second item I’ve ordered as leaving gifts and the recipients are both chuffed.
Awesome service thankyou
We ordered a bronze solder presentation piece for a soldier who is retiring from the army. The statute which arrived a few days later he is of high quality and worthy as a gift to one of our longest serving soldiers. We would definitely use Ballentynes again.
Really chuffed with this presentation piece.
And very fast delivery. Thank you
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 843 reviews