Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
Wow!! I knew this would be good but boy oh boy this is beyond anything I could imagine! The detail was incredible and was finished to the highest standard!! I can’t thank you enough for this incredible piece of art! It arrived in perfect condition due to the fact the way it was packed! I would highly recommend this company, Ballantynes of Walkerburn! Absolutely stunning, thank you for your hard work especially at this uncertain time due to Covid 19! 5 ⭐️’s
Stag arrived today in perfect condition. He is absolutely gorgeous. Bought for an 80th birthday present but now wish I'd ordered one for myself too!! Highly recommend.
Delivered as promised and very well packaged to prevent damage, excellent company, would highly recommend and would order again in the future if the need arises.
Superb, detail and excellent quality statuette. We will certainly use Ballantynes in future.

A Ellingham
Major (retd) Royal Welch Fusiliers.
Extremely happy with my purchase, exactly what i was looking for. Fast shipment as promised.
Will definitely recommend and use again in the future!
Thanks.
This is the only company on the whole of the Internet that produces a mountain rescue statuette. The figure is first class and made to the highest standard. The service from Ballantyne's was excellent, keeping me up to date with developments. Great to have such service and quality products right on our doorstep. This is a first purchase of many I suspect. Nice one folks!
Amazing and fab workmanship. Beautiful piece.
Well worth the money and was delivered quickly.
A,excellent quality of work to a very high standard.a quick and easy ordering service online and as an former soldier I would recommend ballantynes to any service personnel.
Super quick and excellent service. So happy with my purchase and can't wait to give it to my Dad for his Birthday. Really great quality
Outstanding delivery time
Fantastic have bought twice from you.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 843 reviews