Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

Cole Christopher
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Michael Copley
The Muzzle on the GPMG was bent on opening the package. This is the 2nd Statue I have ordered and both times the muzzle has been bent
I ordered antique bronzed Mountain Rescue sculpture but unfortunately the item I received (an Alpine Climber statue) was not the item I ordered.
Hi and I'm sorry about this, as I said in my email to you we can swap it over ?
I received a great product. But the company didn?t meet the timelines I asked for before I ordered. Having said they could meet the deadline with no issues the item arrived two days late and. Caused an issue with getting it forwarded to the recipient. Sadly they also have not replied to my latest email where I expressed my disappointment.
Your web site is terrible. However, the item was delivered very quickly thank you
Easy website to use and order. I wasn't very confident about claiming the military discount because the payment system takes the money then apparently the company apply the discount later. It would be more customer friendly to apply the discount as part of the online transaction. (I did not receive a discount because my product didn't qualify). Additionally I emailed the sales team twice and have not had a response.
Not totally sure what the total bill would be during process and vat is added later.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 1,062 reviews