Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 1st November 2020
George
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 4th September 2020
John
Quality is great, just what I expected and received. Thank you.
Fantastic service and excellent standard of work. Communication great and delivery time brilliant especially in these COVID times.
Fabulous service and excellent quality of work all round.
Top product. Ordered, dispatched and delivered within a week - ideal for those trying to squeeze money out of colleagues last minute !!
I ordered a bronze military figurine from Ballantynes of Walkerburn and I am absolutely delighted with my purchase. It is the perfect choice of gift that I have been looking for. The service I have received, and the speed of delivery, have been outstanding. I couldn’t be happier.
many thanks the soldier is brilliant..my father will be so happy thanks
Quality product and fantastic customer service as usual from Ballantynes
Very pleased with the whole experience, From ordering to delivery no problems at all.Had a small amount of correspondence prior to ordering which was all sorted out with no hiccups and scale pictures of my order was despatched promptly for me to work out the size of my purchace.The Household Cavalry Trooper i received was every inch the detailed sculpture i expected and the workmanship is of high standard. Being an ex-Serviceman the discount code was promptly accepted with no hiccups.......Once again the whole Ballantyne experience has been a pleasure..thank you.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Have used Ballantynes in the past when wanting gifts for special occasions. Friendly and helpful staff always ensure to meet my exact requirements. Unsurprisingly this occasion was no exception. A perfect bottle of whisky, engraved exactly as requested and delivered extremely well packaged in double quick time. Top drawer from the Special Bottle Service. Many thanks.
all ok no problems
Such excellent and rapid service! I couldn’t be happier with the result, it looks great. Thank you so much for bringing my idea to life for this special gift!
Incredible service and the product is excellent. 5/5
This is a tribute to my wife's dad who fought in the Warsaw Rising. A really lovely sculpture. My wife loves it. A fitting tribute to a great man.
Great service. Fantastic statue.
Well made and package item

Very fast service excellent products can not fault them
All I can say is the excellent service offered by this company is awesome.
I have over the years ordered many things from Ballantine's all of a very high standard and unsurpassed on delivery in a timely manner.
the sales team are friendly, helpful and very understanding when describing your needs to get to the end product.
The statue was of good quality but bigger than I expected
Much bigger and heavier than expected. Overall an excellent product and lovely gift.
Great service. Very friendly people to talk to on the phone and even helpful where they advice on how we want the item to be designed with some great ideas.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 901 reviews