Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
"Outstanding work as usual guys. I have used you 3-4 times now and the work is consistently excellent. If you haven’t already done so get an advertisement in soldier magazine. This will only aid with more publicity and sales. The military are constantly needing ‘leaving presentations’, ceremonial presentations etc. Thanks again."
"Wow, what can I say, amazing product amazing service. Very professional I can not say how happy the arrival of Mother Canada made me getting so quick from England to Canada. A matter of days! Really! Thats awesome.love Ballantynes. Thanks so much you guys! Love glaring at Mother Canada. Again you guys rock!"
"Great service again from the team at BoW, very well packed, arrived on time as requested and great work."
"The item was well packaged and arrive very quickly"
"Once again James and the team have gone above and beyond. Fantastic customer service --delivered quickly and a great product. I will definately continue to use this prefessional firm"
"Amazing and fab workmanship. Beautiful piece. Well worth the money and was delivered quickly."
"order the beret and boots for my son its beautiful .. highly recommend this company fast delivery too xx"
"Placed an order for my partners birthday and he loved it! Was a bit worried it wouldn’t arrive in time, but arrived within the week and was beautifully presented. Will definitely be using again! Thank you ballantynes of walkerburn!"
"Excellent every time!!"
"The service received from Ballantynes is a breath of fresh air, they are very friendly and helpful and always deliver items quickly and very well packaged."
"Acceptable to Good -- I was presented with the statue which was broken (bugle was missing) when I received it. I then purchased a second one with my own funds which arrived safely, but I asked if two letters could be added to the text on the plate, and they were not. Can I please get another plate made and sent to me?"
"A,excellent quality of work to a very high standard.a quick and easy ordering service online and as an former soldier I would recommend ballantynes to any service personnel."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery would recommend to anyone"
"High quality product fast delivery. With no issues. The reason why we use them again and again. Thank you!"
"From initial enquiry, to assisting with purchase and then receiving the goods it was top a class service. I would definitely recommend Ballantynes to others."
"Very impressed with the product that I received and with the fast delivery to Australia. Would definitely recommend. Thank you so much"
"The stag we bought was damaged, sorted out very quickly, it came really quick"
"Fantastic product, great service and excellent delivery. Thank you. You are recommended."
"I was really impressed by the likeness to the men of the 1st World War, and how well packaged it was plus the speed of delivery."
"Ballantyne’s engraved bottles are fantastic gifts. The service is prompt and flexible; the engraving script is always confirmed prior to finishing to assure the best result. Dispatch and delivery was incredibly prompt. I commend the products and service James provides to all."
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.92 based on 244 reviews