Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
Beautifully looking work , so life like , this burner was our main machine For years to feed soldiers world wide. To me it is still irreplaceable .
Absolutely thrilled with the outstanding detail, quality and craftsmanship of this statue. Words cannot describe how truly amazing this is. It was bought as a gift for birthday/retirement and my husband was he lost for words when he saw it. The painted statue some how comes to life with detail. Excellent service from start to finish and well worth the money. Thank you! Swift & Bold
The service I received was excellent. I have already sent an e-mail stating that it was the best on-line service I have received to date. Well done!!!
Excellent service for a superb piece of kit.
Brilliant service yet again helpful and professional throughout ! I wouldn’t use anyone else
First class product - First class customer service!
Excellent and very speedy service. Impressed!
Product arrived quickly however with a spelling error. The description of the product did not say that the capbadge used was a legacy one which had a spelling error. Upon contacting customer services to look into this I received a prickly response from the managing director blaming the MOD and then no further correspondence from them. After spending £80 on this item I expected it to be an accurate product. As it stands I will not recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn to anyone else specifically for their customer services manner.
Excellent service and quality goods and very good prices. Thankyou
Very quick and professional service
ordered two figures and am very pleased with the quality and detail of both figures. Would recommend Ballantynes to all my friends
Hi Team, Thank you so much for my Para Spartan Statue, I will be presenting it together with your other para drop statue for my retirement creation in a framed Airborne scenario which I will send you a photo when complete thanks again great work by your staff Mick.
As usual, a good quality product speedily despatched. I would definitely recommend Ballantynes for military figures
Ordered an Army Signals Statue as a leaving present for one of the soldiers in our unit. The statue came within 5 days of placing the order and was of very high standard. Thank you for the good service.
Fabulous the perfect gift
I can not rate this firm enough. The product quality is of a high standard and the customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when ordering and they were responsive very quick and ensured my order was in the post the same day so it was next day delivery and standard delivery charge. Very helpful staff. I will be using this firm again and can most DEFINITELY recommend them.
My husband and I had been searching for something special for a presentation on VE Day, we found it on Ballantynes website. I had an enquiry and I contacted them by phone, they could not have been more helpful and very reassuring. I placed the order and received it within one week. I am so impressed with the professional service and the sculpture is absolutely amazing, we could not have wished for more. Thank you so much.
We are the parents of a son about to reach his 40th birthday and wanted a gift to represent a part of his life that he enjoyed and is proud of, as of course we share his pride. This sculpture as satisfied all the family, it really exceeds our expectation for quality and design. Thank you so much Greg and Sheila Dancer
Excellent service, friendly staff with a quick turn around. highly recommend this company
Excellent Service and superbly presented bottle. Without doubt, the best leaving gift available at a very reasonable price! Highly recommended. Thanks Ballantynes.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 616 reviews