Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
Product quality, Engraving & Packing excellent, requested for next day delivery also received on time. Thank you for everything.
Excellent service, fast confirmation of design, dispatched and received with few days of order.
I have used Ballantynes a few times for gifts they are amazingly helpful efficient
Very simple and quick process from order to delivery.
I am thrilled with the Gurkha statuettes I bought - they are perfect for presentation purposes. I certainly cannot speak highly enough of the service I received - very easy website to navigate, prompt acknowledgement of queries and prompt, safe and secure delivery. I would most definitely recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn.
Excellent sculpture, looks great on the mantlepiece. Prompt delivery excellent service.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 9th September 2021
I have used Ballantynes of Walkerburn many times and amazing service as always and good value for money.
The grouse you sent me was perfect. I couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you.
Superb quality and the turnaround time was excellent, thank you
Needed to replace 2 engraved glasses. This was done very professionally very quickly and with no fuss
Really impressed with my purchase and delivery to Australia. The detail and quality of the statue is excellent!
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Excellent. Simply excellent. Engraving is bang on. Quality is great. Customer service was near immediate and very easy.
I cannot thank you enough for your advice and service. The ladies were so helpful. I will certainly recommend you to all my friends and colleagues.
Apart from the excellent craftmanship apparent in all the details of the statue, it is the customer support that is truly outstanding. Nothing was asked too much and they managed to meet all my requests; even the tight deadline I gave them for the delivery in Germany. Rarely seen such commitment!
A Very professional sculpture depicting the role of veterans working with other special units
Haven't opened it yet,am waiting for the display cabinet to be delivered,will let you know when it's all set up.A rating of 5 out of 5 is given for past items delivered.
Excellent service. Great communication before production of my order. Truly an amazing reproduction of our Club badge. I am sure the members presented with the items will not open them for many years. Thank you for helping us to reward a few loyal and hardworking members of our club.
Absolutely outstanding service s d I highly recommend them .
Customer service and communication was excellent, very quick and professional. When I received my order I was over the moon with the quality and finish.
Dear Team, Received my order in double quick Time as usual excellent quality and workmanship Thank you
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 1,158 reviews