Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
Item arrived in a day, in perfect condition. The third purchase I’ve made from what is always a professional and helpful company. Would highly recommend
Fantastic service as ever. Very accommodating of an additional request after the order was made with no hassle. Staff are helpful, timely and very skilled in what they do.
just brilliant over the moon with 'the gunner' after spending most of my army career lugging one about thought it was appropriate to recognise it with this statue. arrived well pack and secure so 110% happy will b ordering again. thank you so much.
5/5. Placed the order as a Christmas gift at very short notice and yet Ballantynes managed to get it to me with ample time to spare before Christmas. Extremely quick turnaround time and the engraving was perfect and exactly as requested. Very impressed with the friendly, accommodating and professional service provided. Highly recommended. Norman.
Great service and perfect quality as always a truly professional company to deal with 😊
Prompt service, Excellent comms re product and great product
Superb item really good quality Poor delivery paid for 24her but it took parcel force 3 days to deliver it
Excellent product, good service and very well packed. Would recommend to anyone.
I made the mistake of choosing to have an engraving, without actually saying what I wanted to engrave, the statue got delivered within good timing. To my despair, there was no engraving (my fault) I rang the company and they said they would engrave a brass plate and deliver it free of charge despite it being my mistake! Top class customer service and beautiful craftsmanship on the statue! Will definitely use again! 10/10!!!!
I ordered the statue over the Christmas holidays for a colleague who was leaving on 10th Jan. The order was dispatched and delivered very promptly. Ordering the statue was a simple process and the quality it of very high standard. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with this item was a surprise present for my partner on christmas day he was over the moon.Do you do a brochure ? .
I found this company via the Royal Navy Clearance Divers web site. Unfortunately the link no longer works but on contacting them they were able to supply the RNCDA bottles of port. From point of contact to delivery was super quick and I cannot thank Neil enough for the service he provided. Now in receipt of my 2 bottles and very happy. I will definitely save Ballantynes for future gift options. Thank you to Neil and staff and here’s wishing you a lovely Christmas and a prosperous 2020.
Great service and very quick delivery
Prompt and efficient service. Kept informed of progress of order, which was completed and despatched well within advertised time. Quality of glasses and standard of engraving excellent.
We made our order and it arrived in good time at the busiest time of the year! We did have an issue with our order unfortunately but I e-mailed and phoned and our problem was acknowledged and will be remedied in the New Year. Very good after sales service and very pleased overall.
Top class item, exactly what I ordered and packaging for delivery was great. Fast delivery and good communication. Thank you.
Great quality pleasure doing business would recommend it to anyone had many like on FB for the product I bought. Thank you
This was for a retirement gift great quality first class service and amazing delivery time thanks John MacDonald
Received package in tip top condition. Very well packed. The figurine was brilliant, every detail was spot on. I would recommend this company. Thank you.
I can’t recommend this company highly enough. Both via phone and email, Neil provided excellent customer service. Thank you very much.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 567 reviews