Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Fantastic service from an efficient and friendly team. I would highly recommend using Ballantynes as have used them many times, they always deliver!"
"Excellent product, even better service."
"exceptional for resin processing and the research and correctness of uniforms ... perfect"
"My order was placed early last week. It was delivered Friday morning the same week. Fantastic service."
"Brilliant gift, customer service and quick delivery. My go to place for any special gift."
"I have used Ballantynes of Walkerburn a number of times. The service and quality of product is excellent. Paul G."
"I Have been using Ballantynes for a number of years now ! both buying on behalf of a very select brotherhood as well as myself . The service has always been excellent and well above the call of duty James and the team have a very fined tuned customer service team . Brilliant Simply cant fault it its a very good from me Graham John Thomson"
"The statues are a superb quality and their customer service and attention to detail are second to none. Items were delivered in a short space of time after placing the order. I would have no hesitation in using their services again."
"Excellent all the way!"
"Lovely statue. Staff really helpful and arrived in 2 days. Great service."
"I ordered two items which where delivered in perfect condition, within a few days of ordering. Fantastic communication from the team at Ballantynes and I would not hesitate to use the company or recommend the company for their brilliant service in the future"
"Amazing service, amazing quality. Couldn’t think of a better present for my dad’s 60th. Perfect in every way!"
"To: Ballantynes of Walkerburn Just received the scupture of a Royal Marines Signaller in the Netherlands. I am very happy with this birthday gift from my wife. Being part of Whiskey Company Royal Netherlands Marine Corps within 45 Commando Group Royal Marines in the 80-ies for six years was a privelege. Thank you Ballantynes of Walkerburn for your excellent service & Cooporation. Regards Ton van den Berg Hardenberg The Netherlands"
"This is the third sculptor I have purchased off Ballantynes. Royal Navy Aircrewman, Police Officer routine patrol and Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat as gifts for my sons. As a veteran and member of the Defence Discount Service you can receive a discount on their items. All items purchased have been brilliant and have exceeded my expectations. Excellent customer service and rapid delivery on all three occasions. Highly recommended. Thank you......."
"Excellent communication and quick service. Brilliant product. Will use this company again. Many thanks"
"Thank you so much for the engraved bottle of Port. Everyone who saw it have commented how special the Christening gift was."
"Fabulous service - ordered via the web and it arrived within a couple of days. Fabulous product too :-)"
"Probably the best experience I have had using an online ordering system. Fast, efficient and very easy to manage. An excellent service for a competitive price."
"Very simple process indeed. My design proof was sent back within 24hrs and looked awesome. The items were completed and arrived within 3 days of order. Top service indeed."
"Quick question was answered well on the phone. The item was processed and delivered extremely promptly. Cant fault that kind of service. Fully recommended."
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 352 reviews