Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I ordered the Cdn Soldier in Afghan, as a gift for a retiring mbr, it was delivered within a couple of weeks. Statue is great, turend out better then I thought."
"A fantastic gift idea, loved by all that have received it. Backed by an amazing team, who each time pull it right out the bag, no matter how bad my time keeping is. Your professionalism, has kept me in many good graces by those I buy this for. Thank you so much, my dad ex-Green Jacket (still swift & bold) absolutely loved his gift, till the last drop!"
"On opening the box too check the contents, I was surprised how nice it looked. Really happy with the purchase, I know they will really like the leaving gift. The engraving is nice on the base and the placement of the cap badge is spot on. But that’s what you get for that sort of money. Super quick delivery and well packed, for minimal damage."
"Great customer service and way to use website. Will definitely use and and recommend."
"Quality service from ordering to delivery. The statuette is excellent with incredible detail making it simply awesome"
"Ordered with a plaque and recieved with no plaque."
Hi,

Your order for a Boots and Beret included no engraving details which was shown both during the checkout and on the email confirmation you received after ordering.

We can easily send you one but you have not contacted us to ask?

Regards,
James Ballantyne
"They were very good with everything and the gifts came on time and safely no damage and just as I asked for ao very happy with them."
"I’m very happy with my two items. They arrived sooner than expected and very well packed.Thanks for very good service"
"Bought a number of these for presentation pieces over the years, they are excelent, really well mounted and the customer service first class. Well done team."
"Ordered Sunday came Wednesday, fantastic service."
"Top quality service, easy to order and delivered within three working days."
"First class service and very fast delivery item is just what we wanted would recommend"
"The service, quality of product and standard of engraving was excellent as always. Thank you"
"very impressed with the quality and postage first class. I have no problem to recommend to anyone well done"
"Very good service! On time and correct"
"Absolutely brilliant arrived in perfect condition will take place in the cabinet of fame👍👍👍👍"
"Absolutely love the engraved port! Thank you"
"“High class product. Far superior to similar seen elsewhere. Attention to detail in finish of sculpture, positioning on base, and engraving achieved with great thoroughness and accuracy. Delivery also undertaken with great care. Perfect presentation piece to celebrate my 30-years service in the Royal Air Force.” Simon Rees, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire"
"Excellent communication throughout and very quick turnaround. Product and detail were of a high quality and exactly what we wanted."
"Fast effecient service, accuracy and attention to detail are at the forefront of Ballantynes of Walkerburn. Excellent product, faultless."
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.91 based on 282 reviews