Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent service from start to finish with this company!"
"We ordered a engraved whisky decanter set. The communication with Ballantynes and the end product was excellent. Great company. Thanks"
"This is the second beret & boots we have purchased from you, it’s the perfect leaving present and will definitely be ordering more in the future. Great service and reasonably priced too."
"Excellent customer service"
"I found that Ballantynes was the only place that offered my corps (Royal Pioneer) as it was disbanded 1994, the boots and beret are very well made and will buy again for my next cap badge. The item is a good size and after paying for the item it was dispatched in great speed. I would recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn for all my products."
"Excellent service throughout the whole process with prompt delivery. My husband will love his beautiful gift"
"Excellent customer service."
"Always helpful and professional"
"Have used Ballantynes Of Walkerburn in the past for statues for leaving gifts. Always impressed by the service, quality of the products and speed of delivery. Will always be my go to company for such items. I know my organisation also uses them for engraved bottles. Again, great quality products."
"Great statute, will recommend you to others. Might be Bach for another in the near future"
"Great product with fantastic service!"
"This is a well modelled likeness of a female officer. It is not as big or heavy as the male officer for some reason. It does feel light but it looks very good. Thank you"
"I really cannot fault the service I received or the product that got delivered. If there was an option to select “excellent” or “amazing” I would. A mere “very good” doesn’t do justice to the quality of the figure and the speed in which the order was processed and despatched. I will almost certainly be purchasing again when the need for another arises"
"Fantastic product!"
"Excellent service, and the gunner driver royal artillery looks amazing on my sideboard. Will use again."
"Excellent service and good communication."
"Excellent product and service. Highly recommended!"
"From initial query to final product nothing but friendly professional service. A pleasure to do buisness with a quality firm and the product supplied was exactly as expected of finest quality. no hesitation in recommending to others"
"Ordered a Bottle of Taylor’s 30 Year Old Tawny Port with a personal inscription on the bottle. Very happy with service, item and delivery."
"Very good and helpful"