Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

11 Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Paid £4.99 for dhl delivery but it’s just as slow as Royal Mail 24. Not clear that it doesn’t mean Saturday delivery so a wee bit annoyed.

Will see what the product is like when it arrives.
You sent the item by a carrier (DPD) with options to divert to Collect Plus etc
Hi, Any order over £75 is sent using DPD courier as per our Delivery page on the website. I am sorry if you were expecting this by another method.
Good product, good communication but took ages for goods to arrive.
Products are good quality and we'll made but incredibly over priced! £20+ for a car mounting plate?!?
I purchased for a new Peugeot 108. Difficult to fit clip as I can only find one edge on
upper right drivers side that clip will fit over. There is no bottom edge and it has to hang
loose. Ideally I would like to fit next to glove box on passenger side as I have seen in
demos but there is no gap in my car for a clip to be positioned. I think the price of
the tomtom 5200 mount is excessive.
So far so good but not been able to secure the holder to the car fascia. Not sure I’m missing a trick or what. Concept good but will it survive a 200 mile trip tomorrow
Delivery slow
Hi Guys,
I bought a lot of devices from you in the past and was impressed about the quality, but not this time. The small little leap just felled apart when tried to install. We followed the instructions as usual.

I hope this was a minor defect, but not really pleasant when installed in a new car :-)
would've give you 5*, but not this time.

Serghei
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 3 star review on 8th July 2017
Hi Serghei, sorry this has not worked out for you this time. Please contact me at info@babol.co.uk or 01905 677555 so that we can rectify this for you.
Best Regards, Simon
The product that I ordered arrived and the telephone customer service was good. The order acknowledgement email did not make the expected delivery delay clear. The product I received fits, but it is poorly designed. It is a cupholder and the top is too small for a conventional cup and the angle that the cup is held at is not vertical despite this being a custom part for my vehicle.
The holder is of high quality and fitment is good, however with a Tom Tom the original location isn't suitable because it gets in the way of the indicator and as such I've had to put it at the other side of the console. Not a major issue but still relevant.
Costing £70 for the proclip and I phone 6 holder I've been left a little disappointed. The iPhone 6 holder does not fit portrait where the proclip is mounted and the phone is not held as securely in landscape. I've had to make and clue a rubber end just to stop the phone sliding down as its only secured at the charger end properly. The case is really too big for the phone. It's make with cases in mind but I do not have a case and the result is a phone that's proped up at either end. Not the solution I've been looking for but it will do. Products are sturdy and well made however but I wasn't expecting to spend a few days having to mess around with it all to fit. I even cut out an old wallet holder for the iPhone 6 to stick on but this failed too.
I was dissapointed to discover that there were no mounting holes with which to secure the swivel mount to the car adapter. Shame given the cost of the item, this would seem to be a huge oversight on someone's part.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,252 reviews