Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
I returned a sale item a couple of weeks ago but I’ve still not had a credit note.
**Customer service contacted me almost immediately after posting this review and rectified the situation immediately. Thanks very much. Brilliant **
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. A member of the team will take a look into this for you.

Team AD,
Quality guarantee, fast delivery, well packaging. Unfortunately, I have to pay an additional cost for customs clearance which is quite huge :(.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Im so sorry you've had Tax and duty to pay. I'm going to send you an invite to remove the images from your review. The pictures have your personal information clearly stated, or you could hide your personal infomation and repost the images. :)
ik7ujy6h5tg4rf3edwqs
First time buying and they seem really good. Hella comfy I could wear them just sitting around the house!
I love aztec, i have 7 base layers and 3 leggings and i absolutely love the fabric and the little details. The clothes are also very cute and affordable which makes them 10x better.
Good practical clothes with good design at affordable prices
Beautiful quality material. Really pleased with the base layer and arrived beautifully packaged too.
I have ordered lots now from you and the delivery is so fast and all the items are fantastic quality and great designs I can’t pick a fault
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter...she is really difficult to but for as she doesn't fit in teen size but isn't a XS either,bought XS limited edition leggings and she loves them she also had the water bottle and jumper in black,she adores her AD
Great selection, excellent product and great delivery time - arrived just in time for the holiday despite the late order!
Very pleased with the items I received. Everything was in the packaging that I requested. Sizing is perfect. I didn't require any help so can't comment on the service side. However, I am impressed with my purchases.
Such a nice baselayer! Great quality, love the colour!
I ordered the denim breeches in a size 16, which is a size up from what I normally order (a large or 12-14 in Aztec’s sizing guide). Even though I sized up, the breeches were extremely short on my legs and were very low on my stomach. Considering I’m only 5”5 and do not have long legs, I feel sorry for taller equestrians which this would come up even smaller on. I am extremely disappointed with this product, especially considering it is priced so high (£90). I thought it would be worth the money but unfortunately not. Photos of the product made it out that the breeches would be high waisted and comfortable which they definitely were not. I am extremely disappointed at the sizing of these breeches, I don’t even fit in a 16 when I usually can fit in a size 12. I have been a long standing customer for almost 3 years and buy a size large (12-14) yet a 16 doesn’t fit? I will no longer be purchasing any products nor recommending to anyone at my work/stables.
Hi Rachel,

We are so sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase of the denim breeches. The breeches are a mid rise waist and are designed to be a cropped fit for comfort, to prevent bunching and rubbing in the boot while riding, which is on our website. However, we are aware that some of our customers prefer a longer leg and higher waist so for 2021 we will be launching a new range of breeches that will feature a longer leg and higher waist - hopefully these will suit you better.

We would hate for any of our customers to be left disappointed or let down by a product they have received from us. If you would like to contact our customer service team, we would be happy to arrange a return with you. Our email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Very quick delivery
Great quality, lovely packaging and fast delivery, what more could you want?
prompt delivery and goods all correct very good service
Great quality product!
Fast delivery to Hungary and good communication!
i absolutely love it, the fabric is great
High quality products, very fair prices, gorgeous design and all mix and match.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,657 reviews