Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Amazing, love the new jacket! Lovely material and great to ride in @lucyshowjumping_"
"very nice brand, highly recommend"
"Fantastic brand with gorgeous technical clothing."
"Fantastic customer service and the new season collection is AMAZING! Having previously bought from Aztec Diamond I had an issue however the customer service team very generously sent me a pair of their new season riding tights and the quality and feel and extras such as pockets with grip and a good waistband and non-see-through material has exceeded expectations! thank you for restoring my confidence in the brand, and I can't wait to purchase my next pair!"
Thank You so much for your lovely review Fran. We are so pleased you love your new leggings & the quality of our new collection has restored your faith in AD. Thanks Again!

Kind Regards,
Bethan, ADE x
"Great products and fantastic customer service. Fab company!"
"Best Equestrian clothing ever"
"Comfortable and a good fit"
"Absolutely love this brand! comfort, quality and customer service is top!"
"Very good service! Arrived promptly!"
"Love the leggings and the used materials"
"I ordered a new hoodie for my daughter and after 1 wash it has shrunk and sadly too small now. My daughter not too happy:("
Hi! Thank you for leaving feedback. We have never experienced shrinking with the fabric, so we would definitely like to look into this for you. Could you please contact our customer service team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we will be more than happy to help!

"Good value for money , very comfortable"
"Nice shirts. We will buy again. Thank you."
"Great to see sizing was accurate when ordering from New Zealand, prompt arrival."
"Love all your products, I think I have most of them! Can’t wait to see the new collection"
"AMAZING quality 😍🤩"
"Super easy website and ordering is quick and painless. I got my order so much faster than I expected. My breeches were packaged so nicely and they fit perfect. Their sizing guide was right on! The quality is great. The material is so nice i dont have to worry about over heating. Thank you so very much for the great service!"
"Just brilliant"
"Great service. Arrived speedily. Bought two sizes, easy to return one and quick refund. Great jodhpurs. Thank you."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 734 reviews