Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fab products amazing quality
Love my riding tights , super comfy and great colours !
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we do!
Very helpful customer service
Bought products for god daughter birthday gift, she is very happy with purchase
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased she loves her products! We hope she had the best birthday!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Excellent service, prompt delivery, high quality clothing
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products and service!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
I am absolutely amazed by the service received from AD I purchased the riding leggings and they couldn’t have been any better quality!
Delivery was super fast!
So pleased :)
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such positive feedback! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we do! Defiantly a personal favourite product!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Amazing quality love their products, and their team are so kind and lovely! All of their products are good for all weather and theyre so comfy ! Ive got four baselayers and some leggings ! X
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave c=such lovely feedback! We Love to hear back from customers especially when its so positive! We are so pleased you love our products as much as we do! The leggings and base layers are defianley or most used products!
Love it all!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the products as much as we do!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Fab service ordered online and with me in a few days so thank you !
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Excellent quality, reasonable price points, very fast delivery.
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
They aren’t as nice as the previous style - they don’t stay put.
Hey,

I am sorry you're not 100% happy with your new AD leggings, please give our team an email so we can discuss this further. Our address below,

- info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD.X
I’ve been buying from Aztec since the brand first started after a girl at my yard who wore them was dubbed ‘the girl with the nice riding leggings’. I loved my leggings and they lasted a long time (years of bi-weekly wear). My shirt is very comfy and a staple of my wardrobe. I recently ordered another pair of leggings and they arrived very quickly and are extremely comfortable. The reason I don’t give full stars is because some products don’t reach the expectation I hold them too, the leggings are definitely their best product but exclusive designs such as the grey and blue scratched and were not squat proof. The hoodies also come up short at the back for me but I am exceptionally tall. Overall if you’re looking to shop from this brand I can not recommend the leggings enough, super comfortable, functional and long lasting. I’ve found all their products to be comfortable but like with the exclusive leggings not always functional.
Very good quality and fit!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such positive feedback!
I LOVE Aztec Diamond 💎

Fits amazing, looks great! what more do you want
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from our customers especially when its so positive! We are so pleased you love the brand as much as we do!
really good quality
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such positive feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with the quality!
Great products! Love it!
Thank you so much for leaving such positive feedback! We are so pleased you love the products as much as we do!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Quality is always amazing, I’ve been buying the leggings since I was 16, and I’m now 20 ! My only issue is sizing, I’m a size 10 and I fit into the Xs, not the small as recommended. My only improvement would be the sizing chart, apart from that I love everything !
Perfect quality clothing Wei ugh bro in brilliant and fast service
hele mooie broek, mooie rose details, mooie pasvorm.
Efficient delivery with appropriate updates & information sharing. I was delighted to be able to get a birthday gift to my Goddaughter during these strange times.
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased your Goddaughter has received her birthday gift! We hope she loves the products as much as we do!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.64 based on 2,233 reviews