Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Great service
Fantastic quality
Just recently brought some leggings and a base layer and the material and fit are spot on! Thank you!
Bought the new puffer jacket and I love it!! Such a cosy coat and defo worth the money, fast shipping aswell.
I've never been disappointed with an ADE product! The breeches are very flattering. The shirts fit nicely and aren't transparent at all, which is perfect if you wear it as a second skin.
I Love it! So warm and windproof. I get sooo many compliments every time i wear it!
I’ve been delaying buying the new puffer jacket since they were released and last week I finally caved and bought it and omg I’m so glad I did! The quality, the fit, the comfort, everything about it feels luxurious! I’m so impressed! The only thing is, I’m too scared to wear it around my horse incase she marks it 🤣 think this will be a special occasion/ fashion coat! This beats my north face coat 100%!
Great riding leggings so comfy!
Great product and customer service.
I have been wearing Aztec Diamond for years now! All their clothing is practical, comfortable and stylish. I have up to 20 garments and they have lasted for years of continuous use! My fave equestrian apparel brand!
Good quality , quick delivery
Accidentally ordered 2 base layers when I just wanted one. Emailed over the weekend once I realised and it was processed for me. Saved me the hassle of going to post office. Good communication and excellent quality. Can’t wait to purchase more! Thank you
I am obsessed!! Honestly the most stylish, high quality and functional equestrian brand out there!! I have tonnes of baselayers and breeches and they are so comfy but still look good. Just bought a gilet which i absolutely adore also!! I literally want ALL OF THE THINGS! Keep up the good work AD!! X
Brilliant quick service never had a problem buying for my granddaughters
Very helpful staff and very quick delivery. Just a shame the burgundy base layer is not being replaced.
received some lovely leggings, fast delivery and very good quality. quite pricey tho
Great colours and fast delivery
I live in AD clothes at the yard-the functionality for the price point is perfect, and even better being a local business. The Puffer jacket is my new favourite item!
Love everything I've brought so far, my girls have a list of bits they want next !
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is such an amazing brand! All of their clothing is such good quality and washes amazingly. I have had a pair of their leggings for 3 years and they look as good as new!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,786 reviews