Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Lousie Harrison
More Photos & Videos
I ordered the new denim breeches, but unfortunately they are cut really low at the back. So therefore when sitting on a horse you can see half your pants!! Not the look I wanted! such a shame as the denim colour is really nice :-)
I love my leggings and top, very comfortable and great for riding and running.
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products and love the leggings as much as we all do!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Quick delivery of child's leggings but I felt the size comes up small. Other than the size great service.
fit well, comfortable materials
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products!
Excellent and comfortable
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Ottimi prodotti per quanto riguarda l'abbigliamento equestre. Ho dovuto restituire un paio di pantaloni perché taglia errata. Vestibilità un po' grande, per i leggins consiglio taglia S anche alle 42/44 (sono molto elasticizzati e con una taglia più piccola danno più un effetto contenitivo).
Spedizione affidabile con UPS e anche veloce!
Very good service!
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with our service!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Love the clothes and delivered really quickly......❤️
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love your products!
Quick response
beautifully made product, lovely design, fast shipping, overall very happy with my purchase
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
This was my first time ordering from ADE and I’m so glad I did. I originally ordered two medium size riding leggings and a sports bra. I decided after trailing a pair of leggings I would rather have it in a smaller size. (I separately ordered a size small just to see how they fit) I returned the items (the sports bra wasn’t quite right for me) on Monday this week. By Wednesday, I had the money back in my account for the sports bra and now on Friday, I have had the smaller size delivered. Would 100% order again, I’m so impressed by their customer service. Thank you!
Good clothing with quick delivery
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
My daughter loves the leggings and fitted tops for the gym. Very good quality and stylish.
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased your daughter loves the leggings as much as we all do!
Easy order system
Quick delivery
Customer service always perfect 👌🏻
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Excellent quality and design and fit. My daughter is thrilled .
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased your daughter is happy with her products!
Brilliant
Great product delivered in quick time.
Fabulous very impressive
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Great quality, loved by wearer
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Absolutely love these products ! I am currently 5 months pregnant and the leggings are a perfect maternity wear ! The customer service is fantastic and have told so many of my clients about the products :)
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.65 based on 2,490 reviews