Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian
customer service
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
I absolutely love aztec diamond equestrian the quality is amazing , and it is so stylish! Definitely would recommend the brand!
Never had any issues, good quality clothing. Recent purchase was a Christmas gift so can't comment on them just yet
Good quality products and super quick shipping! Favorite riding gear 10/10
Lovely products. Fast delivery
I bought the Black Technical Riding Leggings and the Nude Technical Stretch Base Layer as my first Aztec Diamond purchases and I LOVE them! I’m so impressed the the comfort and durability of these items! I’ve rode and worn them out and about while running errands. They’re awesome! They also look great on, very flattering fits! I am 5’4” and 122lbs I got a small in both and they fit like a glove. I highly recommend!
I have over 25 products from ad and I haven’t worn anything else since! I love all of the products and the quality is amazing on everything!😍
Ordered online from a good range of clothing, and got our items delivered quickly. Just what you need.
To be perfectly honest ....we love Aztec Diamond! They are the perfect role model for my granddaughter Amelia, always positive and encouraging to her personally to keep reaching for her dreams. Products are fantastic, there was not a single company that offered young riders clothes that were stylish and looked good and made them feel grown up!! Amelia is so proud to be on team AD and she wears her riding gear five days a week minimum and they hold up!! Thank you AD for giving us the opportunity to be part of your dream!!
Amazing quality and fast delivery
Ordered my first base layer from AD last week and it came in good delivery time, and was so worth the order!😍Absolutely amazing quality, so comfy and practical both for riding, yard jobs and just to wear anywhere really. A great investment to keep me warm this winter, will definitely be ordering from you guys again! Thank you!💗
I ordered a full top and bottoms, using the measurements on your website, which are true too size. My daughter was extremely happy with her set and so was I. It's such good quality and styling.
Great quality clothing and always delivered in good time....can’t recommend them enough :)
Great service, fab products, Would love if the tops came in bigger sizes and the leggings to have full seat (sticky bum)
Got wrong size sent but were very happy to sort this out and pay for my returns
Very well made clothing and very prompt hassle free shopping experience- recommend.
Such good quality in love x
My teenage daughter LOVES your brand. We live in the US and each order has arrived promptly and the products are all of the best quality. We will keep coming back to the website to order, again and again.
Customer Service was superb. I had a set of faulty socks and they couldn’t have been more helpful sending me replacements. Love the socks too!
No problems, quick delivery.
Great quality. Quick delivery.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.59 based on 1,400 reviews