Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Absolutely love this brand! comfort, quality and customer service is top!"
"Very good service! Arrived promptly!"
"Love the leggings and the used materials"
"I ordered a new hoodie for my daughter and after 1 wash it has shrunk and sadly too small now. My daughter not too happy:("
Hi! Thank you for leaving feedback. We have never experienced shrinking with the fabric, so we would definitely like to look into this for you. Could you please contact our customer service team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we will be more than happy to help!

"Good value for money , very comfortable"
"Nice shirts. We will buy again. Thank you."
"Great to see sizing was accurate when ordering from New Zealand, prompt arrival."
"Love all your products, I think I have most of them! Can’t wait to see the new collection"
"AMAZING quality 😍🤩"
"Super easy website and ordering is quick and painless. I got my order so much faster than I expected. My breeches were packaged so nicely and they fit perfect. Their sizing guide was right on! The quality is great. The material is so nice i dont have to worry about over heating. Thank you so very much for the great service!"
"Just brilliant"
"Great service. Arrived speedily. Bought two sizes, easy to return one and quick refund. Great jodhpurs. Thank you."
"Very comfortable to ride in"
"Not really worth the money and haven’t washed very well"
Hi Niamh, so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your recent purchase. If you would like to discuss this further we would love to assist you. Our customer services email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"My daughter loves Aztec Diamond clothes. They fit and look fab. Even more importantly, they are an amazing company to deal with and their customer service second to none. After having an issue with a pair of breeches they have simply dispatched a brand new pair. I really can’t remember dealing with such a good company for years."
"Service , products all fab"
"Quick delivery and good service. Product as described"
"Love the quality and designs!"
"My daughter rides and loves your leggings and sports bra I did buy her the jophurs but was disappointed in them but contacted your customer services and they where really helpful and give me a full refund when I also order last week u did not have one item in stock which when placed said was in but one of your team phoned me to offer an Alternative"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.56 based on 687 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access