Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
My Granddaughter loves your Riding Leggings and lives in them. A great fit and looking forward to the Burgundy being back in stock.
Very happy with my new leggings!!! They are so comfortable, the transpiring material is soft, not constricting at all and they look amazing on! The knee grip is subtle but very effective. Love the colors I chose as well and pictures are very loyal to the real thing. Buy one size smaller than your usual, I am an "s" I bough an "xs" and they fit perfectly. After placing my order, communication with the staff was smooth and reliable, all my questions were answered on the spot with the chat, very professional and dedicated people are behind this brand. There is obviously pride in what they do and I am going to trust and rely on them for the rest of my equipment, because so far they are the most reliable, experienced and fashionable brand for horse-riding I experienced. You can tell by what they design these people ride!!
I recently made an order which was delivered within days. I also sent an email with a question about sizing which Meghan responded to immediately with a solution. Great customer service. Thank you
Amazing 🤩 love
The only thing I don’t like is having your name all done my leg. I am not sponsored by you so it is unnecessary. I didn’t spot it when I ordered them but it does come off with a hairdryer. Otherwise they are fantastic
Very good materials!
Very quick delivery to France. I am very happy with the products, they fit perfectly and are made with qualitative material. I would definitely order again.
I LOVE their leggings, only think I don’t 100% love is that I’m 5.2 and it bunches up a little at my ankle and I accidentally broke my boot zipper twice because of that. Apart from that I love the, they are cute, flattering, super comfy and very very stylish.
Super comfy riding leggings, gorgeous & slimming fabric! Super customer service and fast delivery!
Comfortable, came fast but threads hanging out everywhere
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Please could you send us a quick email with some pictures of the issues? Please could you make the subject line in your email REVIEWS, we would hate for one of our customers to be disappointed. Thank you, Team AD!
Ordered online. Got delivery as stated. All OK.
Extremely impressed with the Aztec Diamond Equestrian. The quality for the price is amazing and the colours are gorgeous. ❤️
Ordered a top last week and have just ordered the taupe AD logo hoodie! Love all of my items from ADE, been supporting them for a few years now and they are such good quality!
Love AD products. I have a million of the baselayers, two pairs of breeches and some riding leggings! I find the bottoms always come up a bit big so I usually get a size smaller, although the riding leggings are pretty true to size. The baselayers are just brilliant and flattering how they are!
excellent quality, and design.
Amazing customer service and amazing items would definitely rate to mates
I ordered the taupue leggings and top to match and another black top - love them all! Such good material and really flattering. I’ll be ordering more soon!
Excellent quality, best leggings ever
Delivery was on time. Really pleased with my riding leggings, they're very comfortable and wash well.
Love a bit of Aztec Diamond the bodysuit was my last perches & it looks lovely on
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,872 reviews