Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Amazing base layers 😍 Such an amazing fit and also not too hot!"
"Great price for a great quality base layer and competition shirt. We are in Australia so it gets quite hot here and my daughters just loves how breathable the fabric is. They also love how great the look in there new get items."
"I am very happy with the quality of the clothing, but I was sad because the breeches are very wide so I will have to return them soon"
"The leggings are one of the best items of clothing (equestrian and non-equestrian!) that I have ever bought. So much so I now have four pairs. Easy ordering, swift delivery in eco friendly packaging and such stylish and high quality products. Keep it up AD Equestrian!!"
"Amazing products"
"Great products with great customer service"
"Really good service, it came in time and really good quality"
"I find my Aztec items amazing! The leggings are super comfortable to ride in and the jumpers are very warm! Always recommending to friends or family when they ask for good branded equestrian clothing... always will give 10/10! Maybe a new colour could be blue? Like a royal blue as that would look amazing with my new horses’ matching set!"
"Great quality but I preceded the leggings with zips, also rather pricey for what you get"
"Great quality, great price, excellent customer service"
"Nice customer service and nice feeling leggings"
"The leggings are amazing!"
"Excellent service and quick delivery to Ireland."
"I love the product and the service is fab and also quick delivery . Kay x"
"fabulous, love it"
"I just love the clothes, stylish and classic look. Amazing to wear. Love from Mejse"
"I have ordered from Aztec Diamond Equestrian twice now and each time the customer service has been brilliant. The first time I needed to exchange two items and the second time I forgot a line in my address and it was changed straight away. Aswell as this the clothing is of such high quality and neither too hot or cold for riding aswell as being brilliant everyday sport wear. The clothes fit like a second skin and are very flattering. I will definitely be ordering from this company again."
"Very good, items arrived on time."
"Very good service"
"Fantastic customer service and the clothes are amazing quality. I have an obsession!"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 1,171 reviews