Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Great service, fast delivery and lovely clothes! Reasonable prices too, will buy from AD again. Very happy thanks 😊
Very good customer service !
Dear The Aztec Diamond Equestria team

I am writing to express my appreciation for the quality of service of the clothes ive been purchasing ..
It was a very good decision , very high quality offered 💕
Meghan was so kind and professional special thanks and much appreciation for her 💕
I just wanted to let you know how much we valued that effort and we will definitely recommend your brand to our family and friends .

Thank you very much again for such outstanding service and am sure i will order back again asap ..

Regards
Maha
Really fast delivery , beautiful products. Very impressed
Gilet and base layer both gorgeous and fit true to size
Aztec Diamond are my favourite equestrian brand! Their products are amazing quality, stylish and practical, plus their customer service are so friendly and efficient :)
Fast delivery, nice luxury products for very little money!
Very happy with my riding legging there are so comfortable and look amazing 🤩
Great quality products and good service. Very happy daughter!
Bought for grand-daughter birthday present. She is a huge fan of your products.
Gorgeous young rider set for my horsey daughter she loves it so much thank you!
Happy with clothing however both my items were sent together and I was charged twice for postage so I was ripped off by £10 as there was supposed to be free delivery if you spent over £100 . Wasn’t offered a refund so disappointed
Thank you for your order with us. Whenever the team are able to merge orders they will and the postage will be refunded Helen, I've taken a look on your orders and your refund has been missed I am sorry about that. I will refund your account today Helen.

If you have any queries with an order Helen please contact our customer service team and we are more than happy to help. info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD
Leggings were completely see through
Thank you for your order, I can see you've purchased our Grey Thermal 3D Knit Leggings, the leggings have been designed to be used as an undergarment/thermal layer, but can also be used as loungewear.

If you have any further questions please contact our customer service team - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD.
I absolutely LOVE Aztec Diamond!! The products are smart, stylish and comfortable. Definitely my favourite equestrian brand to buy from!! :)
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Recently had to get in touch with customer services about an order and Meghan, who replied to my email, could not have been more helpful. She was extremely quick to respond (especially as it a was over the festive season) and got my ordered sorted and sent out to me, all postage expenses paid. I’m so so pleased with the leggings, they are such good quality, which I knew having purchased from Aztec Diamond for several years. It gives so much more confidence in buying from a company that has such a great customer service facility in place as there is nothing more frustrating than getting no reply or having no way of contacting if something isn’t quite right. Will definitely be placing another order for leggings in the near future!
Well efficient delivery, love my riding tights and socks ❤️
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I’m so pleased you love your new leggings as much as we do.
Fast shipping to the US & great quality products! The zip ups are super warm. & the leggings and base layers fit my daughter perfectly.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! And send such a gorgeous picture. We are so please you love your new items as much as we do. 😊
I am super happy with my order! Everything is super high quality and fits me perfectly! There was a problem with shipping and the customer service team were very quick to respond and try to help! Unfortunately I had to pay a large fee to get my package but that wasn’t AD’s fault! 10/10 would recommend!
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, We appreciate your feedback.
Aztec diamond items of clothing are all well made and of good quality , they last years ! Libby still wearing leggings that she has had over 4 years .. she loves everything she had ever had !
Will always shop at Aztec diamond .
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, We are so so lucky to have you.
Beautiful products!
So pleased you love your order.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,663 reviews