Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Lousie Harrison
More Photos & Videos
I ordered the black leggings, and they are AMAZING! Perfect for what i'm doing, not to slippery and super opaque. The knee grips are great and the silicone in the pocket was a wonderful innovation - kudos to the desginer/s! It was delivered earlier than expected and in perfect condition. Really a wonderful pair of leggings, and i'll definitely be ordering more of your brand in the future.
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
I sent an email complaining on not receiving my order (Order No. ADE89870) although 11 days passed already and I'm supposed to receive it by now, but I didn't get an answer from your side and then you send me an email to review of ADE ??!! How do you want me to review and you didn't even keep me updated with my order ? Even the tracking shipment page is not updated, it's stuck on an old date showing that the order is still in UK.
Quality of clothing is spectacular! And fits comfortably when you are riding!
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
I ordered 3 t-shirts & 2 riding leggings. I cannot tell you how comfortable and flattering the clothing is! It fits me like a glove!
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the leggings and t-shirts as much as we all do!
Very good!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
very good quality of clothing. very quick delivery even with a pandemic and protesting, arrived much sooner than expected. :-)
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Every item I bought fits perfectly and the quality is great! Love it
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Great range of products, well made and priced competitively. Delivery is very quick and i have never had to return anything. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you are happy with your products!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Loved my purchase as usual
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Good quality clothing, really comfortable, can’t wait to order some more and hopefully order some for my horse soon
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Very good clothing range, smart and well fitted. Delivery was quick and straight forward! Thanks so much AD!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Excellent! Love the leggings. Would be great if the sizes were restocked more regularly
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! Restock coming soon!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Amazing service as always - ordered Thursday evening and arrived Saturday morning. Love, love, love my gorgeous navy riding leggings and will no doubt be adding another pair to my ever growing collection ❤️
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a wardrobe essential!
Great products great service
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products and service!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Lovely items, lovely quality apart from the kids socks...terrible!!
Great products and sizing perfect for me. However in the negative, the branding logo was not straight making the t-shirt I purchased look like a second.
Managed to input wrong address when ordering. Aztec Diamond kindly redelivered order to correct address free of charge.
Daughter really happy with purchase.
Absolutely fabulous Jodhpurs!
Very flattering and so comfy.
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the breeches as much as we all do!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Love my baselayers. Super quality and postage was really quick to Aus!
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the base layers as much as we all do!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Amazing! Beautifully made stylish products for the fashionable equestrian. Love my clear water proof jacket for riding and dog walking. It was delivered very quickly, absolutely fantastic!
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you are happy with your products and love the waterproof jacket as much ad we all do!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.65 based on 2,493 reviews