Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
customer service
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Item in good condition and fast delivery
Unit arrived in a sealed packet. Feedback pot required cleaning with servisol as the track was dirty. It's a risk buying used parts that obviously have not been tested before sale, but it was cheap and is working after I cleaned it.
Thanks! I’m now looking for a Central Looking module for my XK8 -02, JLE2600BC. Something you can help me with? Kind regards Staffan Swenzen
Look the part but was loose in the wheels had to use tape to take up the slack other than that they were ok
Yes Thanks 👍👍👍👍
parts arrived promptly.Thanks
Part arrived as it should.
Very happy with the service provided. Good to deal with on the phone and part dispatched very quickly and well packed.
Good service many thanks
Item arrived in good time but failed to cure the problem. No idea why?
Excellent just what I needed but expensive I thought
Thanks for the speedy shipping. Product is good. I put one on right away The parts did not match color and the connection piece was cut off so i glued it. Overall good value.
Item arrived promptly, was well packaged and was as described. Will certainly go to this trader again in the future
Good, efficient service. The part seems fine and is so much better than the temporary ordinary mirror that was fitted previously.
We received the radio OK , but a bit disappointed that the radio controls do not illuminate when the car lights are turned on
Good supplier, the used air con pump was delivered quickly and in good condition. Good comms as quickly confirmed it was suitable for my vehicle. Re-assurance of 90 day warranty and confirmation that condition has been checked in the article. Competitive pricing. I will use them again.
Fast service. Have not yet tested the part. Hope fully it works :) Janne
Reliable supplier
I will be contacting Auto Reserve again as I tidy up my XK8 Jaguar Cheers, Brian
Its the right part it arrived in 5 days and it works so i I am very happy will use you again if needed
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 3,063 reviews