Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
Steve Ilnicki
"I have been a customer of Auto Reserve now for number of years. They are extremely helpful and provide an excellent service. Their knowledge and expertise is second to none, always happy to help in anyway. First Class Service"
Brian Forsyth
"Great service"
Michael Bosch
"Flawless transaction. Everything as described. Fast an secure shipping to Germany. The X300 sporty and I thank you very much!"
"so far I did not receive the parts. the shipping process is very bad. i have been ordering parts from all over the word a d always material receiving time is around 7 days only"
"I have made two or three purchases from Auto Reserve and the parts have been as described and their prices are much cheaper than other Ebay sellers. Buying used parts for modern Jaguars is always a bit of a gamble but they are as good as their word, I'm more than happy. Graham Button."
"I'm already waiting for the delivery...."
"I didn'1t recived yet the part I brought from you. Attentely, Carlos Mattar"
"I have not yet received my order!"
Hi Toivo,

We are sorry this is not with you yet. The Airmail parcel is now with the Namibia Post service. As it has been only 9 working days since the order was placed we can certainly assume everything is OK and that it will reach you shortly. We will keep watching for updates.

Kind regards,

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
Further to the above email, it transpires that the postcode supplied for delivery in Namibia was incorrect. We are now sending a replacement parcel to a verified address. Thank you
"Some constructive feedback here... I pre paid for a rental with Alamo Car Rental via Auto Reserve. Alamo at Schipol airport refused to rent to me because I wanted to pay by debit card. They said I can only pay the deposit with a credit card. I explained to the rental agent that I don’t use credit cards - debit cards only. Having no car really messed up my travel plans. Auto Reserve refused to refund my money citing terms and conditions....come on Auto Reserve, who has time to read the small t and c’s The question is why did Auto Reserve allow me to book on their site using a debit when they were aware that Alamo don’t accept debit cards as means of payment. Anyway - I ended up renting direct with Hertz. They accepted my debit card with no hassle."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear of your experience with a car rental firm, but can assure you it was not ourselves who you were dealing with. We are a Jaguar Car spare parts supplier based in the UK, and certainly do not offer car rentals at Schipol airport in the Netherlands. We would be very grateful if you could chase up the company you are upset with and change the review rating for us!

Many thanks,

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
"Time and time again Auto Reserve prove themselves to be one of the most consistent suppliers of Jaguar spare parts. A wide selection enhanced by a quick delivery and excellent customer service."
"Indeed I would like to write a review. I had the offside headlight I purchased from your firm two weeks ago, installed by my engineer on Monday past, and the horizontal adjuster did not work. The vertical did. I had my local Jaguar dealer install a new one on Wednesday which works like it should. I don’t know what kind of quality control regime your company has in place, but it certainly doesn’t appear to be anywhere near adequate. F. Taylor"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,034 reviews