Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Zajdlik
"The part fit my '98 XK8 perfectly. Delivery (cheapest) was surprisingly prompt If I need a part in the future, I will definitely check your site first. Thanks for your excellent service."
Graham Mcgrath
"Exactly what I was looking for to revive the look of my Jaguar XF wheels, from what’s in my hand to what’s on the wheel now. Couldn’t be a better change."
David Healey
"Can't fault this company at all, always bang on and the parts are second to none."
"Auto Reserve is not answering telephone calls and emails from customers. I never received any information after payment neither products."
Hi Mihajlo,

We are uncertain of the reason for your not being able to reach us by telephone. All our phone calls and missed calls are recorded, and we have no phone records of any phone calls or missed calls from your country of Serbia since your purchase two weeks ago, so it may be possible you are ringing the wrong telephone number. To reach us from Serbia please dial 0044 1158 372707.

Neither have we any emails whatsoever, either by contact form or directly.

We can confirm your parcel was dispatched using the Royal Mail Airmail service on the very same day you ordered (31st May) and was held at Customs in Serbia from 3rd June to 14th June. The tracking number is RV633473659GB, and link is as follows:

It is quite normal for Customs in Serbia to hold international parcels for 1-2 weeks pending checks. We can see the parcel is now released and should reach you in the next few days.

I hope this clarifies all the issues you were concerned about.

Kind regards,

Auto Reserve Customer Service
"so far I did not receive the parts. the shipping process is very bad. i have been ordering parts from all over the word a d always material receiving time is around 7 days only"
Upon investigating the problem here, the buyer in Qatar has stated that he was undergoing medical treatment and was not at home to receive and sign for the parcel, so the parcel was eventually returned to us. We have now re-sent the parcel to the buyer in Qatar and hope for a successful delivery this time (Airmail tracking number RV633473720GB).
"perfect"
"I have made two or three purchases from Auto Reserve and the parts have been as described and their prices are much cheaper than other Ebay sellers. Buying used parts for modern Jaguars is always a bit of a gamble but they are as good as their word, I'm more than happy. Graham Button."
"I'm already waiting for the delivery...."
"I didn'1t recived yet the part I brought from you. Attentely, Carlos Mattar"
"I have not yet received my order!"
Hi Toivo,

We are sorry this is not with you yet. The Airmail parcel is now with the Namibia Post service. As it has been only 9 working days since the order was placed we can certainly assume everything is OK and that it will reach you shortly. We will keep watching for updates.

Kind regards,

Auto Reserve Customer Service
Further to the above email, it transpires that the postcode supplied for delivery in Namibia was incorrect. We are now sending a replacement parcel to a verified address. Thank you
"Some constructive feedback here... I pre paid for a rental with Alamo Car Rental via Auto Reserve. Alamo at Schipol airport refused to rent to me because I wanted to pay by debit card. They said I can only pay the deposit with a credit card. I explained to the rental agent that I don’t use credit cards - debit cards only. Having no car really messed up my travel plans. Auto Reserve refused to refund my money citing terms and conditions....come on Auto Reserve, who has time to read the small t and c’s The question is why did Auto Reserve allow me to book on their site using a debit when they were aware that Alamo don’t accept debit cards as means of payment. Anyway - I ended up renting direct with Hertz. They accepted my debit card with no hassle."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear of your experience with a car rental firm, but can assure you it was not ourselves who you were dealing with. We are a Jaguar Car spare parts supplier based in the UK, and certainly do not offer car rentals at Schipol airport in the Netherlands. We would be very grateful if you could chase up the company you are upset with and change the review rating for us!

Many thanks,

Auto Reserve Customer Service
"Time and time again Auto Reserve prove themselves to be one of the most consistent suppliers of Jaguar spare parts. A wide selection enhanced by a quick delivery and excellent customer service."
"Indeed I would like to write a review. I had the offside headlight I purchased from your firm two weeks ago, installed by my engineer on Monday past, and the horizontal adjuster did not work. The vertical did. I had my local Jaguar dealer install a new one on Wednesday which works like it should. I don’t know what kind of quality control regime your company has in place, but it certainly doesn’t appear to be anywhere near adequate. F. Taylor"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,031 reviews