Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
4 Centre caps received and one was dinted, wouldn't use again
It wos fault
Sadly gave all information needed regarding replacement 'door window switch', regarding car, reg, age etc but 'switch' received' was not suitable for car when garage tried to fit. Not a happy chappie! Alan Sutherland
Hi Alan, This order was placed on our website so we were unable to personally advise you on the part required. We have checked the security photo of you order immediately before dispatch and it is the exact correct part ordered. The switch you ordered was specifically the Jaguar X-Type Drivers Door Window Switchpack WITH Rear Electric Window option but WITHOUT Powerfold Mirror option. Can you let me know which type you required so that we can help you with getting the correct one? I.e is it a different model (not X-Type) or does it have different options fitted? We have tried calling you on Friday from our number 01158 372707 but could not reach you. You are welcome to call us back on this number if preferred - we are back in the office from 8.00am 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Kind regards, Andy Auto Reserve Customer Service
If you advertise a product and then send something other than ordered, your custom base tends to go elsewhere. Not rocket science. One lost customer and no recommendation. My time my money my patience utterly wasted.
I ordered a coolant pump for my 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharger in March. It is now JUST November and it had failed! Wow! Not even a year later! Never again!
goods arrived in good time,but were not suitable for a 2009 x type jaguar 2.2ds estate. the wheel centre decals were too small and rattling when driving.
Very disappointed, the end that should be attached to the car has a circular ‘washer’ type fixing and does not fit to the car
Parts arrived damaged Blocked on eBay so I could not sort the issue or leave a review. Unprofessional and does not reply on social media.
Excellent service
Spot on service, thanks. Nice space saver gladly needed. Would certainly use again.
It's not working.
I received the unit and it was not what I was expecting. when I tried to return it they refused to take it back.
We regret that, in the circumstances, we could not accept the return. The customer had used the part to try to help identify an unknown issue he was having with his car. After realising the part he ordered was not needed, he requested we accept the return and refund even though it was nearly three months since he received the part (an Adaptive Damping Control Module). The electrical module had been removed from the security sealed (transparent plastic) bag. The bag is labelled with clear instructions to check the part is correctly ordered before opening, because when opened we cannot accept returns unless faulty. This is to ensure that all customers receive a part that that they can be assured we were the last person to see working, and could not have been mis-used since our tests were performed. We are here to help all our customers, and as many of you know offer free advise regarding the suitability of all parts we stock. We regret that we do not offer a "lending" service whereby the parts we test at cost to ourselves can be used freely to help diagnose other problems. We are very grateful to all our customers for understanding this policy.
Parts were very fairly priced and arrived promptly
Hi Sirs, you've sent me Upper Front fulcrum bolts instead of the REAR ones I wanted and you didn't answer my two messsages. Best regards, BFM
Auto Reserve is not answering telephone calls and emails from customers. I never received any information after payment neither products.
Hi Mihajlo, We are uncertain of the reason for your not being able to reach us by telephone. All our phone calls and missed calls are recorded, and we have no phone records of any phone calls or missed calls from your country of Serbia since your purchase two weeks ago, so it may be possible you are ringing the wrong telephone number. To reach us from Serbia please dial 0044 1158 372707. Neither have we any emails whatsoever, either by contact form or directly. We can confirm your parcel was dispatched using the Royal Mail Airmail service on the very same day you ordered (31st May) and was held at Customs in Serbia from 3rd June to 14th June. The tracking number is RV633473659GB, and link is as follows: https://www.posta.rs/eng/alati/pracenje-posiljke.aspx It is quite normal for Customs in Serbia to hold international parcels for 1-2 weeks pending checks. We can see the parcel is now released and should reach you in the next few days. I hope this clarifies all the issues you were concerned about. Kind regards, Zoe Auto Reserve Customer Service
so far I did not receive the parts. the shipping process is very bad. i have been ordering parts from all over the word a d always material receiving time is around 7 days only
Upon investigating the problem here, the buyer in Qatar has stated that he was undergoing medical treatment and was not at home to receive and sign for the parcel, so the parcel was eventually returned to us. We have now re-sent the parcel to the buyer in Qatar and hope for a successful delivery this time (Airmail tracking number RV633473720GB).
perfect
I have made two or three purchases from Auto Reserve and the parts have been as described and their prices are much cheaper than other Ebay sellers. Buying used parts for modern Jaguars is always a bit of a gamble but they are as good as their word, I'm more than happy. Graham Button.
I'm already waiting for the delivery....
I didn'1t recived yet the part I brought from you. Attentely, Carlos Mattar