Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
Steve Ilnicki
"I have been a customer of Auto Reserve now for number of years. They are extremely helpful and provide an excellent service. Their knowledge and expertise is second to none, always happy to help in anyway. First Class Service"
Brian Forsyth
"Great service"
Michael Bosch
"Flawless transaction. Everything as described. Fast an secure shipping to Germany. The X300 sporty and I thank you very much!"
"Thanks for the indicator light. Might need more parts in the future. I've got a 1996 X300 Daimler and a 1972 xj6 4.2 manual o/d. Cheers."
"I purchased the MAF sensor which arrived much quicker than expected which was as I could fit it prior to the car being the next day so I knew it worked fine so instead of having it for a spare my old one is now the spare--However today I recieved the gas strut I ordered and sadly it is worse than mine. the tTOP socket works fine but the lower one the clip is so badly damaged it fit over the ball but if you knock the strut it jums out and the bonnet will drop. Have looked at the possibility of making one good one out of two but to ger th good clip out of one would damage it. Kind Regards"
Hi John,

Please accept my apologies for our missing the issue with the socket on the lower clip. We will send a replacement immediately.

Kind regards,

Andy
"Parts always arrived as described, and usually delivered door to door in 2 or 3 days"
"Everything OK. Only I had to paint the blank because original colour was faded. Thx."
"For overseas customers like myself in Australia - the cost of freight and import costs is a challenge to keep cost as low as possible, - consider a lower cost freight option with corresponding longer delivery time. Keep the higher cost shorter time frame for those customer who want an urgent delivery. It is important to be able to source good quality pre own jaguar parts and have confidence the parts are in working order, more comments on the part condition and etc pictures would be nice."
"Order delivered as agreed and part worked straight away after fitting Door latch and window movement now opening and closing as it should do fitted in may it's been two weeks and no problems, So all good would use again."
"Alles gut...; everything ok.."
"Gebrauchte Artikel in sehr guten Zustand der Artikel war gut verpackt die Versandkosten angemessen und ich werde in jedem Fall bei Bedarf wieder bei dem Verkäufer kaufen. Beste Grüße"
"Part arrived as described On time easy purchase"
"Detailed information on the item and fast delivery."
"All good very happy with purchase"
"Have Used Auto reserve for many years and will continue too. Good service, feed back and extremely helpful"
"l am very satisfied. the quality is good and as described"
"They are good suplier. If they work with Fedex I think we may take our orders more early. Thankyou."
"Good quality products, fast order processing and excellent delivery service."
"First class service will purchase from this company again!!!!! Very friendly and helpful staff !!!!"
"Received goods ( 2 items) in Portugal safe and sound on day before predicted."
"First time using this company, my spare part come on time as promised. Will definitely use this company again."
"its a very good tail i need it for my car"
"An excellent supplier of parts,helpful efficiency is the norm.In my experience,from multiple purchases,has always been positive,with parts purchased being dispatched/delivered promptly Auto reserve are my first port of call for anything Jaguar"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,119 reviews