Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

How would you rate Auto Reserve Ltd ?

Tara Carroll
Verified Buyer
"Product as described, well packed and fast post."
"They delivered my stuff in good time! Thank you."
"Great service, fair price and fast postage. Thanks"
"Quick delivery and no problem with the part"
Maris Perkons
Verified Buyer
"Everything I purchased was exactly as described, precise delivery – very good overall experience."
Paul Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and fast postage"
"Part supplied as described- arrived quicker than planned. Thank you"
Christopher Ederer
Verified Buyer
"Autu Reserve Ltd made me happy by having a difficult-to-find parts in stock and available. And also by charfing a reasonable price and getting it to me in a reasonably short amount of time."
"Got what I wanted and got it fast!"
ALAIN TOZZO
Verified Buyer
"RAPIDITY, FAIR PRICE, VERY GOOD PRODUCT."
STEPHEN CLARK
Verified Buyer
"Delivery that suited me (click and collect from Argos). Very happy with purchase."
Robin Davies
Verified Buyer
"this item arrived 2 days early in excellent condition,fitted in 5 mins and works perfectly.my brother is extremely pleased with this items condition and price...."
"The required part was ordered late Saturday with a accompanying note to say I would collect early Monday, on arrival the part was ready and waiting. Great service and will use again for parts for my Jaguar X Type."
Alex Orphanou
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived in a couple of days well packaged and in good condition Recommended seller"
Stephen Woolston
Verified Buyer
"The Item i perchased was exactly how they described it It was dispatched quickly and arrived promptly Would not hesitate in buying from them again Thank you"
Suzanne Abel
Verified Buyer
"Highly delighted with the product and very good for the money and came very quickly"
Uros Zerko
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and good quality of parts"
Graham Ashurst
Verified Buyer
"They were very efficient and prompt with the delevery and when i inspected the item and found that it did not come up to my expectations (my fault for not looking at the photo of the item properly ) i returnd it and with out any arguements refunded my money immediately"
Brian James Murray
Verified Buyer
"I live in Canada, and have a UK import vehicle. The part I received from Auto Reserve was exactly what I had ordered. It worked fully and correctly on arrival. The service was prompt and efficient. the part arrived in Canada within 10 days of my placing the order. Regards, one Happy Customer."
Michel SAVIC
Verified Buyer
"Livraison rapide. Pièces pour Jaguar XKR 2004 conformes à la description avec un prix correct."
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 145 reviews