Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
N STOTHARD
Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Graham Walker
Great service. Part arrived on time and in good condition.
Excellent. Will use again. I live in New Zealand. Jaguar parts are a rip off here, that is if you can get them. The parts arrived safely and quickly. I dont know if they work yet as my mechanic had yet to fit them but I am confident they will do the job. Thanks Auto Reserve.
A very efficient company with knowledge and sending my purchases quickly. Fantastic service.
Part arrived very quickly , was in an immaculate and clean condition and perfect order , thank you
Everything went well! Thanks
Products in very good shape, fast delivery (postal services slows down but not your problem)
The first time I have used these people for Jaguar parts. We run vehicle workshops and car sales in Ipswich, Suffolk. It is important to us to have business partners that are pleasant to deal with and we can trust. So far, we have ordered a few parts from auto reserve and a telephone manner of their staff and the supply has been superb.
Alles bestens. Gerne wieder
Spot on again
Parts received in good condition.
Parts received promptly, well packed
Great advice and service, Would definitely use them again.
Having purchased a number of products from Auto Reserve, I find their descriptions, service and delivery 100%. An excellent company to purchase from.
Best service I have had from a E-Bay supplier so helpful and willing to help you. Thank You Kind regards Douglas.
Excellent got the right part as there are 10 or more options they know their jags and what fits what also full info on ad or phone option if you dont know what part you need and cheap too prober job
Fantastic service and communication for window regulator on my Jaguar XJ X350
Very fast delivery and excellent condition of parts
It was a massive pleasure to deal with a company that would go out of there way to try and satisfy us as a customer nothing seemed too much trouble loads of Communication to get all the parts required right and as XKR parts are getting hard to find they did well to locate what we needed, Mark was outstanding to help us achieve our results to make our customer very very happy
Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 1st December 2021 Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 1st December 2021 Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Received my XJR/XKR windscreen washer pump in couple of days from ordering, so definately happy with that. Upon receipt, tested pump and it worked as it should with no problems. My only niggle was, having used Auto Reserve in the past and registered with them, I had to go through the process again since the website didn't recognise me - no great shakes, but just a little annoying.
I ordered the wrong part but thankfully the team will credit my account . Part sent back. Just awaiting availability of correct part.
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 6,127 reviews