Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

"Searched on the web for jaguar parts, found the parts avail very good for model I wanted. Rang them , ordered parts and two days later, all arrived, very pleased with parts and prices. Excellent ! Will defo use again"
"I didn'1t recived yet the part I brought from you. Attentely, Carlos Mattar"
"Product as described and arrived promptly. Thank you can recommend this seller"
"No matter what I have been looking for to fit my jaguar xjr this company have been great and would recommend to anyone. FIRST CLASS SERVICE."
"Prompt delivery and good fit"
"Gets up with mistakes without problems. would like to shop there again!"
"Professionisti!"
"J'en profite pour vous dire que le 29/06/2018 j'avais commandé sur eBay un ECM ENGINE CONTROLE no objet 292408160766 payé par carte vous étiez le vendeur et le colis n'est jamais arrivé bien que payé et débité pour 170 GBP Le colis portais le no RS814877885GB Le transporteur était LA POSTE.Merci de faire les recherche et m'informer au plus vite."
"Part fits, was delivered quickly! every time again!"
"The product arrived within days, the product is exactly as ordered. Thankyou hope to find further products in the future."
"Very good service, had a damaged part despatched to me by mistake.I sent a email explaining this and had a reply within minutes. A replacement part was despatched straight away. I cannot fault the first class service that I received and will definitely use again. A lot of companys could learn a lot from this company about customer service."
"Parts are correct and delivered within days, excellent service."
"Fast shipment to Germany. Quality of used part is perfect. Will deal again in the future!"
"Good quality"
"Excellent seller. Perfect"
"Great service, good price, product as described. 5-star experience."
"Hello Super supplier! ! ! Exchange without problem following an error of me. Best regards"
"Made a mistake and ordered 3 of the same items. Emailed to inform on the mistake - no reply. Not impressed. Led to an ebay unpaid resolution"
Hi Chris,

I am sorry to read your review. We were genuinely unaware of an issue here and I can say with total certainty that we have not received any emails from you - I can request Ebay to verify this if you wish?

Our system is automated so if a duplicate order is made it is usually only noticed if a member of staff happens to see it - but with four people in the office it is only really possible if the payments are made on the same day (the payment for the second item was completed 2 days after the first for some reason).

I would like to help resolve the issue if I can.

Kind regards,

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
"Very fast shipping and very good custom. I'm so satisfied. I recommand the seller thanks"
"All good posted on time and the discription was what you gt"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 695 reviews