Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Excellent service
I would have given five stars but I haven't had a chance to check out the part to see if it works with my drivers seat. Also I had sent an email to the company as I had a question and didn't receive a reply. That could of been a problem on my end as I'm in Canada. This is my first dealing with Auto Reserve Ltd and I hope to deal with them in the future! Nice to know that there are some good alternatives for finding parts. Thank you Internet!
Good service part delivered as requested. The part fitted, no issues.
Parts were as described in working order and good condition. Shipped fast. a bit on the pricey side for shipping costs and older parts but at least available as a direct replacement! Would consider future purchases as needed. Thanks Ed , USA
Thanks for your fast delivery of all parts I ordered. For me in Germany AR is a top adress for used parts in such a large number.
So far, so good.
GOOD, Thank you! Keep Up!
Very prompt professional service and helpful staff worth a call. Hugh Gallagher Derry city NI
I am satisfied with the way the purchase went
Product always as described. Fast order processing and shipment. After sales support is fantastic. would strongly recommend to anyone
Everything is good, but a little long!
Fast shipping, Parts good. Friendly communication.
Parts were good, shame they could only locate front seals. Very expensive but good service.
Thanks a lot. 3 days from GB to Austria. More than 3 weeks on austrian customs. If the brexit was such a good idea? Anyway, thank you all
Telephone was answered straightaway. All my queries were also responded to and confirmation of the part number. Excellent service overall. Thank you
Purchased some x-type rear lower control arms at a fraction of the new price for genuine parts, similar to pattern parts. Parts appear to have been media blasted and sprayed with satin black. One had slightly more pitting than the other making the jaguar mark indistinguishable, and had slightly looser feel to the joint. But overall happy and at that price if they last a year or two they'll save money on tyre wear. Arrived quick and had good communication from delivery company.
The overhead console in color Oatmeal arrived in god condition EXCEPT it is missing a metal bracket in the interior of the console >>> I have not opened the package as directed because of this >> I hope that my old one can have the metal bracket taken out of my old one OR you could send me one >>> It is the brass color metal bracket to hold the console up >> Can you send me one please >>? Otherwise EVERYTHING I have gotten from Auto Reserve has been PERFECT >>> My 2002 XK8 thanks you >>> Thank you also for your time and consideration >>
Good company but disappointed this time after buying few times.
I received the part very quickly, excellent service,
Sehr zufrieden , schnelle Lieferung so wie immer !!!
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 5,748 reviews