Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
It work registering ,nothing in stock around UK or over price.put my name on the list . Long time coming , forgot all about it . And bingo got the email . So happy .good if you have the patient to Wait. This door part was special. As other on eBay said it was for my S type Jag wh ere wrong probably D type. check serial Number and shape there a very small difference.
Part arrived within the time frame predicted . The part is sealed and secure and hence consistent with the promise that it works . Haven’t got it fitted yet but I am hopeful it will work and I will not have to return it
top qualität
Perfect and fast
Good Spare Part and fast delivery.
Everything went perfectly, and with an e-mail advice that the shipment had been completed, I would have given 5 stars
Have not opened the bag yet,. The indicator stalk will be fitted at the end of next week
Thanks for helping me fix my x type problem. My mechanic istalled the part with the wiring and rhe jaguar drives perfectly. Thanks a lot and see you next order. orazio toniati.
It's Ok.
Good purchasequick delivery
It arrived a bit dirty
Ok Kiitos nopea toimitus.
Received fine thanks Andy
Very prompt service and supply of a used part at a third of the price of an new part.
Great service and very happy with condition of part. Thanks to Andy and Dan👍👍
item very good glass slightly marked but the cost very happy and as usual
excellent service
did what it said on the tin
My first order. Careful packaging. Not cheap for what it was but the only one who had the good idea to make that part available!
Will be dealing again with you without hesitation, thanks
I have been disappointed that I have recently had 2 items on my wish list I understood that I would be notified by e mail when those parts were in stock. I wasn't informed on either occasion. It was only by luck and my constant looking that I saw their availability. Also, the last item I bought was the Airbag badge which was a very small item and I did think that the postage cost of £3.95 was excessive. Other than that I suppose that if I need those parts then I have to expect to pay for them.
Good service. Quick delivery.
Arrived safely