Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Disappointed with the jaguar motif considering the price.
got a noise
Je n’ai pas encore reçu
Broken part !!!!!
Rusty! Bad condition
Quick delivery,one lens was cracked in unit, but the one it was replacing was ok ,so replaced when fitting , along with repairing plastic catchers broken on replacementyou sent , apart from that ok cheers Brian Bache.
Hi Brian,

We were disappointed to receive the low rating for this headlight, but not certain you read the bold text section near the top of the description stating the condition and the issues you mention - and also the clear yellow highlight markings in the pictures. I will copy the text as it reads:
---------
PLEASE NOTE the underneath mounting point and inner side mounting point are damaged and will require plastic repair before fitting. The are also some light scratches on the lense (please see yellow marking in pictures to highlight). Price reduced accordingly.
--------
We would like to stress that we do ofcourse have a returns policy where an unwanted item can be returned for any reason up to 30 days after delivery.

We are pleased that you were able to exchange parts from your old unit to make this one into the required condition, and would ask you to please let us know if you have any concerns about your received items in future - we are here to help.

Bad condition, rusty!
Lens meant to be polished instead had some sort of glue on it and scratch’s on it unit covered in black muck not even clean not happy but needed the headlamp lets hope the garage pass it on the mot side after fitting it on Friday
hi i have the item you sent me, ie s-type boot badge, but there is no adhesive to fix it with, can you please help, best regards, mr b.g.easom.
Hi,

I am sorry you were not satisfied with the badge. This is a used item so it is supplied directly as it is taken from the car. If you do not have any double sided tape to hand we can post you a strip out.

Andy
I requested a 1997 Jaguar xk8 drivers book, instead I got a 2003 Jaguar XJ handbook, not even close to a 1997 Jaguar 😡🤬👎👎
Hi James,

I am sorry for any confusion. The item you ordered online was titled "X-TYPE 2001-2002 DRIVERS HANDBOOK SET (#8288)" - the X-Type is a 4-door family car so this book set would not be suitable for a 1997 XK8 which is a 2-door Sports vehicle.

We will be happy to assist with finding the correct and relevant handbook set for your car. Please give us a call.

Andy
Received the correct part, but it was in poor shape. Some of the chrome is flaking off and I don't see any way to repair it. Of more important note is the fact that someone wrote on the face with a white marker of some sort and I've spent over an hour trying to get it off without harming the shine of the plastic. So far, no luck. may not be able to use the part after all and it wasn't cheap.
I HAVE HAD A NON PAYMENT CASE AGAINST ME FOR THIS ITEM I HAVE PAID FOR IT?
Don't know if the shaft will do as the screw-thread is worn out.
This is very important to hold everything together.
I ordered 2 genuine Jaguar rear suspension arms and received 2 Ford arms, won’t use again, expensive too!
tracking no. RV633471026GB article sent out May 9/19 in transit May 11 but when left GB May 11 could not track article. Just interested why does it take so long as i can not track article and vehicle suffers from layaway. I guess i should order in fall when i put car away for winter. thanks for answering past questions on my jag. cheers dean
Although I realize that the wheel nuts I bought were not new but used I was dissapointed by the state the nuts I received were in. They were all very corroded and in bad shape. At a price of almost 5£ per nut I’d expected better quality
Hi,

We are sorry you were disappointed with the condition of the nuts, but we would like to point out it was just £8 for a set of four (certainly not £5 each)
Royal mail said my package RV573979556GB was delived on 21. 03. 2019 but it was NOT .Today on the 25.03 2019 I still have not got it.
I dont know what is the problem.
Tomislav Cobanovic from Slovenia
The part was different to the one in the picture including a different manufacturer and mounting bracket. Part in the picture was clean and in good condition. The part I received was scratched and dented plus I had to change the bracket. At least it worked, I was surprised it did to be honest!
Made a mistake and ordered 3 of the same items. Emailed to inform on the mistake - no reply. Not impressed. Led to an ebay unpaid resolution
Hi Chris,

I am sorry to read your review. We were genuinely unaware of an issue here and I can say with total certainty that we have not received any emails from you - I can request Ebay to verify this if you wish?

Our system is automated so if a duplicate order is made it is usually only noticed if a member of staff happens to see it - but with four people in the office it is only really possible if the payments are made on the same day (the payment for the second item was completed 2 days after the first for some reason).

I would like to help resolve the issue if I can.

Auto Reserve Customer Service
I did not receive the part until now!
M. Von Abercron
Dear Mr Abercron,

We are sorry to hear that your parcel is not with you. The post service in your Germany did attempt delivery of the Airmail parcel just five working days after you ordered and have left a note of how to arrange redelivery (GLS tracking number RS814884674GB).

We can contact the post service on your behalf and arrange this for you if you are unable.

Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 4,367 reviews