Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Hi, l am really sorry but the grlle had a large scratch and was not British racing green metallic, so for that reason I cannot give a good review and l don't think it will make much difference to your business.
Hi David,

Thank you for letting us know of the issue. We would be happy to send you a return label for the grille if it is not what you were expecting.

I think you may actually require "Jaguar Racing Green" if your paint is metallic. The one you ordered is "British Racing Green" which is a solid green (not metallic). Please get in touch on 01158 372707 so that we can arrange a swap or refund.

Andy
Encountered problems with the website when trying to make a payment. The item was shipped right away and i received it within a few days.
Very friendly and pleasant telephone contact. Searching the website is a little awkward and time consuming. The ordered product did not match our expectations as the leather had been given a very glossy surface treatment. The leather did therefore not at all match the original leather in our XK8. This difference was not possible to identify from the website. The product has been returned for refund as per agreement.
Regards// Gunnar Alberts
I expect Auto Reserve Ltd to accept my return of the wrong parts bougth
Hi Roland,

I am sorry if there has been some confusion. We do always accept returns for mis-ordered items - even electrical parts (provided they have not been removed from the sealed security bag).

We have accepted your request for return on Ebay, so you just need to pop the coil control modules back in the post to us for a refund.

As the parts you ordered were the "XKR 1996-1999 IGNITION COIL POWER MODULE" they will not fit your 2000 model year - in fact your model does not even use a coil power module and has a totally different ignition system.

Andy
Received badge but it’s wrong size
Hi Glenn,

I am sorry it was not the right size for you. These key badges are only suitable for fitment on the key itself. Were you needing for a different place such as the boot badge for example?

Andy
Jaguar nuts received last week... there were 2 sizes but luckily for me one of them is the one I needed😉
I received the product set of 4 in good time as promised. The markings say made in Italy. The price is very reasonable and clearly this is not an original part set from Jaguar although it fits, if not perfectly, being slightly loose but none have fallen out yet after a 150 mile round trip. Quality is no worse than the originals that were on the car which I have had from new. The green colour is definitely not compatible with the standard Jaguar colour on other bits of the car like the boot button, and for £18 for the set perhaps that was hoping for too much. Otherwise if colour is not an issue this is ok. If you are a purist then you need to find a genuine part set (I noticed one set on the net for £129 from the U.S. which I would not have purchased in any case).
Vino un poquito viejo por la parte de atrás, viene hueco y para pegarlo es complicado
Yes parts ok good cond for used quality. Did the job intended.
The plastic end of the cable is extremely worn and may only last a year or two.
Very happy these guys exist and they absolutely delivered super fast and well packaged.

Only criticism is price. A little higher than expected given that parts are very second hand and some quite old.
The lens item no 2 sent to me is faulty the seal is broken
Part arrived quickly , but as of yet not fitted it, I'm slightly disappointed because it's clearly an old well used secondhand part , (not impressed)
Arrived quickly. Part was not as clean as expected but good match and worked.
Good lead time, not always easy to find a part on web site.
Good service in avarage.
Purchase growlers for Jag, FX
Thank you, I received the bumper today!
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!

Das Kabel hatte Schäden an der Isolierung, Funktion war dennoch gegeben. Die Qualität, auch für ein gebrauchtes Teil war somit gerade noch ausreichend. Auf dem Foto im Internet war ein deutlich besseres Teil zu sehen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Eugen Neessen
Hi Eugen,

Thank you for reviewing the service. We are ofcourse disappointed to receive only three stars when we always strive for the full five marks.

The in tank link harness was tested prior to sending to you, and we did not see any visible deterioration of the insulating cable either. If at all possible we would be very grateful for a photo or two to clarify the issue for our future reference and checking procedures.

Auto Reserve Customer Service
Light ok but plastic bracket at rear broken and repaired with plastic tie.
Not what was expected.
I wanted to choose a cheap shipping method.
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 4,367 reviews