Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Frank Arthur Aartsen
Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 21st November 2019
Javier Ruiz Rojas
More Photos & Videos
Good lead time, not always easy to find a part on web site.
Good service in avarage.
Purchase growlers for Jag, FX
Thank you, I received the bumper today!
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!

Das Kabel hatte Schäden an der Isolierung, Funktion war dennoch gegeben. Die Qualität, auch für ein gebrauchtes Teil war somit gerade noch ausreichend. Auf dem Foto im Internet war ein deutlich besseres Teil zu sehen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Eugen Neessen
Hi Eugen,

Thank you for reviewing the service. We are ofcourse disappointed to receive only three stars when we always strive for the full five marks.

The in tank link harness was tested prior to sending to you, and we did not see any visible deterioration of the insulating cable either. If at all possible we would be very grateful for a photo or two to clarify the issue for our future reference and checking procedures.

Kind regards,

Andy
Auto Reserve Customer Service
Light ok but plastic bracket at rear broken and repaired with plastic tie.
Not what was expected.
I wanted to choose a cheap shipping method.
Was unable to use tyre fitter used his own equipment. Looks like it is for another model.
I paid extra money for 5 days delivery. I contact your service twice asking the refund of the amount and finally I received the parcel after 10 days. You are very expensive for your services
Hi Themelis,

We are sorry that the parcel did not get to you within the estimated timeframe. We received your order late afternoon on February 3rd, and dispatched early on the 4th. It was received in your country Greece on 6th, but for unknown reason it did not move for three days and was finally delivered on the 12th - two working days later than the estimated delivery time.

The shipping service offered was not a guaranteed or fixed time service, but we have requested information on the reason for the delay within the Greece courier service.

Andy
Very pleased
Good service. However, part very expensive and is only a top cover, not the complete part as you would expect.
Dashboard clock is working fine, but some of the bulbs were missing. In the end only two bulbs were working.
The part I received wasn't great. It had overspray on it and I had to clean it up. I'd buy more from you but in general you're a last resort as your prices are highly aspirational!
These are acceptable copies of the originals but are slightly smaller so can move around in the centre of the wheel. This said, for the moment, they haven't fallen out.
Hi, The thing is the plate is slightly cracked as you can see on the attached picture. If my memory serves me right, I don't recall this was mentioned on the ad. As it is fixed on the front - bumper, it is a bit sensitive, schocks might worsen things. Ideally could you please send a new one? Warm regards, Jérôme
Hi Jerome,

Thank you for letting us know of the issue. Our quality control would certainly have noticed any physical damage prior to being signed off as ready for shipping so I think we can assume it has had something heavy placed on top while in transit.

A replacement part is now on its way to you.

Kind regards,

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
hello recieved abs sensor but returned it as was faulty 10days ago still waiing for replacement thank you
Part as described apart from spacer tubes missing, but all sorted. Delivered quickly enough thank you
Send Quickly but dont reply questions
I have a problem because my car is in Italy with drive to left
Got plinth ok, but was dirty and still had stick residue on it, previous owner could have taken time to at least clean it a bit, other than than plinth was fine and delivered on time
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 3,446 reviews