Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
Steve Ilnicki
"I have been a customer of Auto Reserve now for number of years. They are extremely helpful and provide an excellent service. Their knowledge and expertise is second to none, always happy to help in anyway. First Class Service"
Brian Forsyth
"Great service"
Michael Bosch
"Flawless transaction. Everything as described. Fast an secure shipping to Germany. The X300 sporty and I thank you very much!"
"This time only an ok, since as I have written to you are using the unreliable DPD. Your or better my parcel was dropped in a doctor's surgery which shortly after closed for more than 2 weeks for holiday. DPD has not my permission to drop it anywhere else than to deliver to me or to one of their official parcel shops nearby. How idiotic to deliver a parcel in a doctor's surgery which opening hours are always (!) within the normal work hours of people. Please pass this to DPD since they don't answer to my emails. They are a good option for B2B but not for B2C."
"Fast shipping and correct price but old (1997) and dirty part in a very poor condition: bolt broken in the connection, very deep trace in the aluminum tube, " It is in full working order." you wrote..."
"Fitted but did not cure problem?.??"
"Good, delivered what I ordered."
"The lamp i got were for the left side but it was the right side in the order."
"Unfortunately the part was the wrong one and did not fit my car. I got my money back but it cost me postage."
Hi Stephan,

We are sorry that the item (Fuel Cap Retaining Strap) did not fit your vehicle.

Our description does give very detailed fitting sizes on the part that we supply, and we do state "Please check this information" in bold, unlined writing due to the importance of checking this particular item (as also stated on the product page, there are other variants of this item available).

As per policy we have ofcourse issued a full refund including the outgoing postage charge.

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
"I have bought AND PAID FOR an air cleaner case for JAGUAR xkr AND HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET."
"I received item not as good as I though, it ok. Thanks Baldo"
"Purchased a jaguar wheel and tyre. Wheel as described,tyre was scrapped. Would use again but would need to be a little sharper on price."
"Not as clean as in photo"
Hi Michael,

I am sorry to hear of this. We do sell alot of these and I am sure our guys would have ensured the internal thread was perfect and the outer caps not swollen ensuring the nuts worked correctly. Is there any chance you could send me a photo just so that I can raise this issue with the responsible department here?

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
"I would highly recommend that you add the tracking info for orders that are sent onto the account dashboard so that when customers log in they can Track their orders. I missed the deliver of my order and had to go to the post office to pick it up because when I logged in there was no tracking information. I will be reluctant to order again until I get an email from Auto Reseve letting me know you will be adding tracking info the account dashboards. Everything else about my order was great, including the customer Service rep I spoke to when I called to get the tracking info. Please contact me with the update at nygiantsdewey@gmail.com. Thank You"
"Unfortunately they didn’t deliver the promised manual on how to program the spare key."
Hi Christopher,

I am sorry for any misunderstanding - we don't have a manual available with these. The promised programming instructions and detailed help guide are available on our website directly to help everyone - please see:

Please get in touch if you find anything you are unsure of or that you are unhappy about - we are here to help you on email or telephone. Our helpline number is 01158 372707.

Andy