Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Zajdlik
"The part fit my '98 XK8 perfectly. Delivery (cheapest) was surprisingly prompt If I need a part in the future, I will definitely check your site first. Thanks for your excellent service."
Graham Mcgrath
"Exactly what I was looking for to revive the look of my Jaguar XF wheels, from what’s in my hand to what’s on the wheel now. Couldn’t be a better change."
David Healey
"Can't fault this company at all, always bang on and the parts are second to none."
"Dashboard clock is working fine, but some of the bulbs were missing. In the end only two bulbs were working."
""
"The part I received wasn't great. It had overspray on it and I had to clean it up. I'd buy more from you but in general you're a last resort as your prices are highly aspirational!"
"These are acceptable copies of the originals but are slightly smaller so can move around in the centre of the wheel. This said, for the moment, they haven't fallen out."
"Hi, The thing is the plate is slightly cracked as you can see on the attached picture. If my memory serves me right, I don't recall this was mentioned on the ad. As it is fixed on the front - bumper, it is a bit sensitive, schocks might worsen things. Ideally could you please send a new one? Warm regards, Jérôme"
Hi Jerome,

Thank you for letting us know of the issue. Our quality control would certainly have noticed any physical damage prior to being signed off as ready for shipping so I think we can assume it has had something heavy placed on top while in transit.

A replacement part is now on its way to you.

Kind regards,

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
"hello recieved abs sensor but returned it as was faulty 10days ago still waiing for replacement thank you"
"Part as described apart from spacer tubes missing, but all sorted. Delivered quickly enough thank you"
"Send Quickly but dont reply questions"
"I have a problem because my car is in Italy with drive to left"
"Got plinth ok, but was dirty and still had stick residue on it, previous owner could have taken time to at least clean it a bit, other than than plinth was fine and delivered on time"
"Ok good work but part is used"
"These items were just what I needed. I've rated it "ACCEPTABLE" because as I could not find any other outlets with this same product (perhaps I didn't look hard enough), although I paid the asking price (as I needed them urgently), in my mind they where too expensive. I shall not do that again. Remember,... I'm rating the price, not the product as they were what I needed. (The product itself = very good)."
"Sehr schnell und günstig"
"I have used this company before and always been satisfied. However with my recent purchase of two separate parts, which were delivered in the same package, Auto Reserve only included an invoice for one part. I have sent them a message via ebay requesting an invoice, but am still waiting! I have better things to do than spend my time chasing up invoices."
"This time only an ok, since as I have written to you are using the unreliable DPD. Your or better my parcel was dropped in a doctor's surgery which shortly after closed for more than 2 weeks for holiday. DPD has not my permission to drop it anywhere else than to deliver to me or to one of their official parcel shops nearby. How idiotic to deliver a parcel in a doctor's surgery which opening hours are always (!) within the normal work hours of people. Please pass this to DPD since they don't answer to my emails. They are a good option for B2B but not for B2C."
"Fast shipping and correct price but old (1997) and dirty part in a very poor condition: bolt broken in the connection, very deep trace in the aluminum tube, " It is in full working order." you wrote..."
"Fitted but did not cure problem?.??"
"Good, delivered what I ordered."
"The lamp i got were for the left side but it was the right side in the order."
"Unfortunately the part was the wrong one and did not fit my car. I got my money back but it cost me postage."
Hi Stephan,

We are sorry that the item (Fuel Cap Retaining Strap) did not fit your vehicle.

Our description does give very detailed fitting sizes on the part that we supply, and we do state "Please check this information" in bold, unlined writing due to the importance of checking this particular item (as also stated on the product page, there are other variants of this item available).

As per policy we have ofcourse issued a full refund including the outgoing postage charge.

Kind regards,