Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
JAGUAR SPARES ....... I go nowhere else and use them regularly.
ACCURATE DESCRIPTION of PARTS and VERY HELPFUL INDEED.

YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER - FACT

NB I'm not into reviews, but thought this company deserves a 5 STAR review, thanks everyone at Auto-Reserve
Very happy these guys exist and they absolutely delivered super fast and well packaged.

Only criticism is price. A little higher than expected given that parts are very second hand and some quite old.
The lens item no 2 sent to me is faulty the seal is broken
Broken part !!!!!
Rusty! Bad condition
I requested a 1997 Jaguar xk8 drivers book, instead I got a 2003 Jaguar XJ handbook, not even close to a 1997 Jaguar 😡🤬👎👎
Hi James,

I am sorry for any confusion. The item you ordered online was titled "X-TYPE 2001-2002 DRIVERS HANDBOOK SET (#8288)" - the X-Type is a 4-door family car so this book set would not be suitable for a 1997 XK8 which is a 2-door Sports vehicle.

We will be happy to assist with finding the correct and relevant handbook set for your car. Please give us a call.

Kind regards,

Andy
Received the correct part, but it was in poor shape. Some of the chrome is flaking off and I don't see any way to repair it. Of more important note is the fact that someone wrote on the face with a white marker of some sort and I've spent over an hour trying to get it off without harming the shine of the plastic. So far, no luck. may not be able to use the part after all and it wasn't cheap.
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 4,609 reviews