Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Received jaguar plug and fits perfect for my jaguar x type.
Perfect website
Prompt and efficient from the Uk to Australia
Everything was ok!
This is a company that I trust and from which have only had superb service. Totally recommend them.
Good quality
Exactly what I ordered efficiently. Good site will be back, thank you
Needed a hard to find connector for my x type
Auto reserve sorted it out with no fuss
Das Teil ist schon eingebaut und passt ganz genau. Die Lieferzeit war auch gut, ca. 7 Arbeitstage.
Bin sehr zufrieden mit der Abwicklung.
Nächste Bestellung folgt in kürze (Für Bonnet Mascot plus ein Badge)
Great company it saved me a fortune. I sheered a wheel stud whilst taking the front wheel off and thought no problem I'll get a new stud from jaguar but they don't do that you gotta get a new hub so a bit of a search on the net and I found auto reserve for a few quid I got a second hand stud abit of modification to get in and hey presto job done.
Good service and even better delivery
Excellent dashboard very happy
Auto Reserve Ltd 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Great website, well thought out and tested.
Excellent honest service... a refreshing change these days.
My wheel purchase arrived promptly and exactly as described. A good price and a good service. Jeff.
A fabulous service ! I ordered a replacement alternator for my 2001 Jaguar Sovereign, via the Auto Reserve website, at lunchtime on a Sunday. It arrived, well packaged, at 9am on the Tuesday morning. A fully serviceable replacement, at less than 10% of a new item from Jaguar.
I have used this service twice before, to buy a replacement power steering pump, and a door lock release cable. It is an ideal service to keep older Jaguars on the road !
These guys are very knowledgeable, efficient and very helpful.. I've bought loads of stuff off them for my X100 XKR s and their service is exceptional..
A+++++
Frank (Leeds)
First time I have ordered from you excellent service all round from identifying the parts to receiving parts pls keep up the good work.
The friendly and very helpful person who took my call and questions was very helpful, answered and the item was posted quickly. Excellent service and will be using them again when I need a part.
Every time I deal with Auto Reserve I am impressed with the quality of the parts and the first class service. A truly professional company.
I'm glad making deals with Auto Reserve Ltd. They do the job very good, have a plenty of parts and everything is precisely described. Also shipping was handled perfectly(outside of UK), parcel was sent promptly and - as I saw when it was delivered - had very precise customs declaration.
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 5,181 reviews