Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Excellent and very quick service!"
"Great service, goods arrived on time, communication was good, items in great condition, will recommend to friends"
"Auto Reserve are fantastic & their parts prices are better than reasonable, delivery was great also, would Highly Recommend."
"Ordered the part, it was delivered a day early, very good service."
"Packing excellent Delivery prompt Very good service"
"Very good and helpful customer service, will definitely use again."
"Really pleased with this refurbished part, I have not fitted it yet but I am certain it will be fine, good price too"
"Item sent next day. Condition as described.Thanks!"
"Service good."
"Goods all received safely. Very well packaged and in good condition. Very reliable supplier."
"Excellent service and providing me with just what I asked for, I would certainly buy from them again."
"Parts were shipped immediately after payment and i received them in Tanzania sooner than i expected. I will definately buy again from this supplier"
"Hard to get parts in Australia. Auto Reserve provided the part needed. Prompt service, correct part as stated and a competitive price. Received the part from England - faster probably than if I'd bought locally. Very happy."
"As always, Andy at Auto reserve has done his very best to help out where ever possible. I have been purchasing item from them for over 8 years now and have only ever been given excellent 'top notch' customer service."
"Very pleased with the service from these guys. Went out of the way to help me. What I ordered was great value, and in superb condition. Highly recommend."
"I have used Auto Reserve Twice now:- 1 - Items in excellent condition 2 - Great communications. 3 - Quick delivery 4 - Items EXTREMELY well packed. VERY Impressed and will use as first option for jaguar parts from now on. Thanks"
"The actual supply of the item and subsequent return owing to an order mistake on my part was Very Good. However, several offered and undelivered return telephone calls have been somewhat disappointing."
"Nice price I must say and works perfectly."
"Always a knowledgeable, supportive and responsive organisation with which to do business. Have helped to keep my various cats pouncing."
"Great item very smooth transaction..very pleased. I would recommend to everyone...thanks"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,014 reviews