Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
Graham Mcgrath
"Exactly what I was looking for to revive the look of my Jaguar XF wheels, from what’s in my hand to what’s on the wheel now. Couldn’t be a better change."
David Healey
"Can't fault this company at all, always bang on and the parts are second to none."
Catherine Boardman
"have used auto reserve on many previous occasions and found them excellent to deal with and very quick service"
"All is ok. Fast delivery."
Posted 11 minutes ago
"2nd order I have placed with you in the past 2 weeks, both handled in a very professional manner - recommend!"
Posted 41 minutes ago
"Very good service first class"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Arrived quickly and part is in excellent condition... Will use again."
"Great service, right part, great price, what else is there to say!"
"Usual great, reliable service."
"I received part very quickly and it worked perfectly . I was not sure wether this part would cure my fault but it was cheap enough to take a chance and I could after all always resell it if needs be . I was so pleased that after fitting and road testing my pesky warning light is still extinguished. I have bought parts from Autroreserve before and I cannot recommend them highly enough . Parts are always delivered promptly and in excellent condition what more can I ask ."
"Swift, efficient service"
"Very fast ..."
"Light always Andrew good response anything that I’ve asked for and special deliveries you have sorted it for thanks"
"Great service,well packaged and will use again"
"Exactly as described , just what I needed . Took seconds to fit,now my mudflap is secure."
"Item as described. Quick shipping."
"SERVICE WAS PROMPT EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTS ARRIVED IN PERFECT CONDITION"
"Brilliant service, thank you."
"Great product received very quickly and exactly as described. I was able to check the part fitted my car using the does it fit my car tool. Good communications throughout would recommend."
"Excellent service in all ways"
"I received my new (well, used, but so much nicer than the old) chrome grille and the door handle (which has been kind of hard to get by itself here in Germany) quickly and very well packaged. Both items are a joy to have and service was great, so I can only highly recommend this seller."
"Part arrived on time,well packaged.Pleased with item"
"Very fast response to messages and fast delivery. Five Stars!"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,997 reviews