Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Just super ! Fast dispatch. Part arrived well packaged and as described. Many thanks again..."
"Excellent staff communications and support when necessary."
"Hassle free ordering and very prompt delivery. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you"
"Purchase was very easy. Even better it arrived 2 days early. The transfer box was checked and the oil inside was pure. Very happy, will definitely recommend seller."
"I have purchased many parts for my Jaguar collection and I was satisfied with the service from Auto Reserve Ltd."
"Superb, honest, reliable very nice people to deal with. I don’t go anywhere else for my Jag parts."
"Hello From Across The Pond - Although I don't drive a Jaguar, the part I needed was from a Jaguar. There was glitch in the MailPost and Andrew notified me and resolved it quickly. The part arrived as described and with the rubber seals intact (that's a savings). Thank you"
"Help and support is exceptional, will be using them again"
"The wheels were as described and arrived very quickly. Well pleased and would buy from them again."
"I bought two time for this store and i am very happy. Fast delivery and good prices. I would buy again. Bogdan"
"Always a first class service. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful and a very quick delivery service."
"Very good Ltd!!!"
"Für mich immer ein perfekter Einkauf ! Vielen Dank dafür Und gerne immer wieder"
"I was surprised by the positive. The item purchased is in very good condition. Deserve a 5 star rating. Thank you very much"
"Very nice object, very fast delivery!!"
"Great service Delivered next day I would Recommend to all Fairly priced"
"quickly made the shipment. seller communicate well. the item looked exactly as written."
"Just what I wanted"