Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
It arrived a bit dirty
Ok Kiitos nopea toimitus.
Received fine thanks Andy
Very prompt service and supply of a used part at a third of the price of an new part.
Great service and very happy with condition of part. Thanks to Andy and Dan👍👍
item very good glass slightly marked but the cost very happy and as usual excellent service
did what it said on the tin
My first order. Careful packaging. Not cheap for what it was but the only one who had the good idea to make that part available! Will be dealing again with you without hesitation, thanks
I have been disappointed that I have recently had 2 items on my wish list I understood that I would be notified by e mail when those parts were in stock. I wasn't informed on either occasion. It was only by luck and my constant looking that I saw their availability. Also, the last item I bought was the Airbag badge which was a very small item and I did think that the postage cost of £3.95 was excessive. Other than that I suppose that if I need those parts then I have to expect to pay for them.
Good service. Quick delivery.
Arrived safely
Oggetti ordinati corrispondenti alle descrizioni e in buono stato. Comunicazioni costanti con il fornitore e consegna regolare .
Only OK price for x-type 17" inch sport second hand wheel, but excellent delivery. The wheel was supplied as described ie no cracks/rim damage but slightly disappointed by the amount of damage to one of the wheel nut holes ie more than expected - presumed due to issue removing locking wheel nut. Rim has received a DIY refurb, new valve fitted and existing tyre fitted and rebalanced so hopefully will retain pressure over the coming weeks. The 20 year old replaced rim is visually externally in better condition with no cracks but has internal corrosion on the sealing surfaces which is believed to be the main reason for pressure loss over time.
Servicio rápido con un precio justo
It only took two weeks from order placement to order received. Very impressed, as I am in Sydney Australia. I haven't fitted part yet, but looks in excellent condition. I am very impressed with my purchase and my dealings with Auto Reserve. Ken Williams, Sydney Australia.
Very prompt and efficient service.....
Good service...thanks.
Part arrived on time now fitted and working very pleased
seams all ok and working just as said
Ordered part needed for my car, slight mix up when they shipped the wrong part but they quickly corrected the mistake and shipped the right part with no issue or fuss. Mistakes happen which is fair enough but how they handle the mistake means I will use these guys again for sure.
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 5,924 reviews