Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Parts were shipped immediately after payment and i received them in Tanzania sooner than i expected. I will definately buy again from this supplier"
"Hard to get parts in Australia. Auto Reserve provided the part needed. Prompt service, correct part as stated and a competitive price. Received the part from England - faster probably than if I'd bought locally. Very happy."
"As always, Andy at Auto reserve has done his very best to help out where ever possible. I have been purchasing item from them for over 8 years now and have only ever been given excellent 'top notch' customer service."
"Very pleased with the service from these guys. Went out of the way to help me. What I ordered was great value, and in superb condition. Highly recommend."
"I have used Auto Reserve Twice now:- 1 - Items in excellent condition 2 - Great communications. 3 - Quick delivery 4 - Items EXTREMELY well packed. VERY Impressed and will use as first option for jaguar parts from now on. Thanks"
"The actual supply of the item and subsequent return owing to an order mistake on my part was Very Good. However, several offered and undelivered return telephone calls have been somewhat disappointing."
"Nice price I must say and works perfectly."
"Always a knowledgeable, supportive and responsive organisation with which to do business. Have helped to keep my various cats pouncing."
"Great item very smooth transaction..very pleased. I would recommend to everyone...thanks"
"I ordered various Jaguar parts from France. The received parcel had adequate protection and met my expectations about a professional seller. Good job :)"
"Brilliant service"
"Parking sensor arrived promptly and worked well"
"A company that stocks hens teeth at last. Excellent Service, prompt delivery, what more can you want? If you have a Jag and you need rare spares this is the place to go. Recommended."
"The fog light received was in good order, reasonably priced, supplied promptly and thus satisfied with their service"
"Item was as new happy with my purchase thank you all packed well and fast delivery"
"Very pleased with the prompt service,and item arrived as described,will definitely use again."
"I found my dealings with Auto Reserve Ltd in the purchase I made to be more than satisfactory with no complications and smooth delivery."
"Everything allright"
"Great service and fast shipping. Will order again from thuis seller!"
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 963 reviews