Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
The parts I required were easily identified on the website and were quickly dispatched once I had placed my order. Would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend to friends
I ordered some used rear wheel hubs for my 2005 Jaguar XK8 due to Auto Reserve's excellent reputation and was amazed at the rapid and careful shipment all the way to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (only 10 days!). Online purchase was easy; cost and shipping were reasonable and the hubs arrived in very good condition. I am very pleased with this purchase and will certainly be ordering more parts from Auto Reserve while restoring this Grand Tourer!
It work registering ,nothing in stock around UK or over price.put my name on the list . Long time coming , forgot all about it . And bingo got the email . So happy .good if you have the patient to Wait. This door part was special. As other on eBay said it was for my S type Jag wh ere wrong probably D type. check serial Number and shape there a very small difference.
First class service many thanks will be using again in the near future
Excellent product,valve for money ,prompt delivery
Can’t fault these guys, always fast delivery and correct parts supplied.
Great communication, service and you went to some length to accommodate my requirements. Thankyou and I will definately deal with you again if I need anything Jaguar related. Happy new year
Excellent, they delivered the next day and the goods were just as described. On the phone they were helpful and I will definitely use them again when I need spares.
This was a part I have been looking for a while. Great service, well packed. Auto Reserve is quite local to me and I look forward to using again in the future.
Order received and works just fine. Thank you.
really quick response and excellent delivery service havent fitted the parts yet but will when christmas is over
Always great parts
first class service
Great service and was delivered fast! A+
Great 1st class service
Excellent knowledge and service on parts
Very satisfied with the products and efficiency of shipping
Highly recommended
Will definitely use again
All received items are in perfect condition.
Excellent service. Part arrived within 2 days of order and worked perfectly
Great service from this organisation. Parts are always in good condition. Help is always at hand if you need it.
A genuine used but great condition part at a very fair price.
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 5,094 reviews