Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

How would you rate Auto Reserve Ltd ?

"I ordered a jag dashboard top sensor the 1st one arrived promptly and although in a sealed package was damaged it had been sealed and packaged in that condition , however when I called the telephone number on the package the matter was dealt with immediately and a new sensor was sent this one was almost perfect considering it was a used part , I was promised a return label however did not receive this so had to return at own expense 2.95 out of pocket but now a happy jag owner."
"good seller !"
"I live in the San Francisco Bay area of California, USA. I searched all over the USA for the proper front tow hook for my 97 XK8. I ordered 2 others hoping they would fit but they did not. I finally found the correct part at Auto Reserve after many months of searching. It arrived promptly, properly packed and it fit perfectly. Cheers!"
"Quick and helpful. Responds to any questions quickly"
"Have not fitted the part yet, but it is clean and undamaged visually. I ordered it on a bank holiday weekend and it arrived by the Wednesday. Much respect for professionalism, and reviews this company get!!!!!! Will not hesitate using them again. I wish I had sought their advice at first, I think they could've but definitely would've tried too help. #2004 xj8 no working rear fogs."
"Part delivered as ordered.Fitted to S-Type Jag.with difficulty.Water pump seems to be working ok. ABS indication light now has to be rectified,so not yet proven. Thanks. Will positively be back."
"Excellent service."
"Quick and fast shipping! Product as showed on the Photo!"
"Auto Reserve Ltd supplied a replacement locking wheel nut spanner for my XF S that my local Jaguar dealership refused to supply. If I had a puncture, I would have been unable to change to the spare tyre and would have had to be towed in to a Jag dealer where I would have had to pay £130 + parts + VAT. Ordering was simple and effective. Thank you Auto Reserve Ltd."
"Excellant service. Correct part arrived quickly. Has been fitted and working great. Would definately use again."
"Exactly what we ordered and what we needed. Arrived safely. All sorted."
"I’ve bought a few parts now for an old S Type project and service, delivery and price has been spot on! I buy through EBay and actually look for this seller now. Will definitely be my port of call for used parts."
"Right product, fast delivery."
"Excellent service"
"Very good dealer and serious."
"Hi all ways very good always reply very prompt to a question Will always use Bernard"
"Very Quick Service Will use you again thanks"
"Excellent product great service"
"Reliable seller,.good quality parts, fast delivery"
"As always a perfect service from this company."
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 450 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!