Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Product as expected, fast delivery, well packaged."
"Purchased a supercharger totally as described excellent condition. Hand delivered by them 2 days later. Highly recommended"
"Excellent service, knowledgable, professional, I obtained all parts I requested, certainly recommend this company."
"Good seller and honest, responsible I recommend"
"SIMON ACTED AND EXECUTED MY ORDER EXPEDITIOUSLY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIMON"
"AUTO RESERVE LTD VIA SIMON EXECUTED MY ORDER EXPEDITIOUSLY WITH BY SHIPPING THE XK8 4.2 2002-2006 FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY. THE FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY HAS ALREADY BEEN INSTALLED ON THE CAR AND IS OPERATING FINE"
"Good seller Part as described and delivered quickly Have bought parts before and will do again"
"Great eBayer."
"Fitted but did not cure problem?.??"
"A Very very professional business owner Easy , fast delivery and after I got the ordered items I am more than happy. Thank you very much !"
"Top parts thanks"
"Very helpful and professional service, managed to obtain all parts needed for my vehicle, certainly recommend Auto Reserve Ltd."
"Every things ok"
"excellent service item as stated now fitted and working fine.thank you"
"I have bought spare parts several times from Auto Reserve Jaguar to our company car(s). All orders have been delivered without any problems whatsoever. Also, all used parts received have been in great condition and worked perfectly. Thank you! Keep up your professional work!"
"what i wanted at the right price"
"Item was exactly as listed, well packed and unbelievably quick to arrive. The listing gave me all the information I needed to be sure it was the right item for my car. Well happy with this seller, one of the best!"
"POLITE,INFORMATIVE AND ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!"
"Auto reserve,are very knowledgeable about all Jaguar spares. They are courteous and friendly. I would certainly highly recomend the company."
"First time used. Part ordered and was delivered on time and as described in the description. On this basis I would use again and would certainly recommend them."
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 954 reviews