Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Robert Midgley
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Raphaël ORTEGA
Kneeling mat purchased was not as advertised
I still waiting for my parcel 😔
Hi Rafal,

Thanks for your review.
I am sorry to hear that you havent received your parcel, it is not the standard we expect from our courier. If you could please pop an email over to our customer service team they will be more than happy to help get this resolved support@autofinesse.com - Team AF :)
Not good because you packed it in two different boxes. Didn’t send it at the same time and that made me pay taxes two times
Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for your most recent review.
Unfortunately due to the size and weight of our 5L products our couriers have put restrictions on how many we can send in one parcel, this also puts measures in place to avoid any issues occurring in transit. Each box has a maximum weight limit and due to the size of your order it had to be dispatched in two boxes.
I do apologise about any inconvenience this may have caused. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to let us know - Team AF :)
Ordered on 13/08 and still not received the package.
Could you please check if there are any problems ?
Thank you.
Hi David,

Thanks for your review.
I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your order, this is not the standard we expect from our courier. If you could pop an email over to our customer service team they will be able to help you further - support@autofinesse.com Look forward to hearing from you - Team AF :)
Har fået defekt vare
3to5 days delivery, No. Didn't get posted till 5th day received in 8. Think I will try Auto Glym
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your most recent review.
I have had a look into this for you and can see that you placed your order after our 3pm cut off point and selected our 3 - 5 working day service. Our courier doesn't consider weekends as working days and after tracking your parcel I can see that your order was successfully delivered within the selected 3 - 5 working days.

Hope this clears things up for you. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch. Team AF :)
Did not receive my order
Hi Alex, thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you've not received your order as of yet. Please pop an email over to our customer support team and someone will be able to have a look into this for you - support@autofinesse.com

I hope this helps. Have a lovely day :)
Still not received my product I am very disappointed and I also had a car booked in yesterday could do my job and had to re book it in next week because my product hasn’t arrived yet !!0
Hi Arvinder,

Thanks for your review.
I have had a look into this for you and can see that your parcel has been delivered on 9th July and signed for by yourself. If you have not received this item please get in touch with our customer service team who will raise an investigation on your behalf - support@autofinesse.com Look forward to hearing from you - Team AF :)
Sorry,but Very disappointed with the Eradicate degreaser.Try as I may it didnt foam up like on your video.As for removing grease ,well there's more strength in just hot water,because that's all it is to me coloured water.
I still haven't received my order
Good Morning Peter,

Thank you for your review.

I am extremely sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order and do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused! I can see that your parcel has unfortunately been damaged in transit. As I hope you can appreciate we do heavily rely on our courier to deliver the high standard of service we aim for, however it does seem that on this occasion they have let us down. Again, I am extremely sorry about this.

I have had a look into this for you and can see that a member of our customer support team has arranged for a replacement parcel to be dispatched from us on a next working day service. As this was arranged yesterday your parcel should be with you today.

Apologies again Peter. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Hope this helps - Team AF :)
3-5 day delivery took 9 days and counting...
Hi there,

Thanks for your review. I am very sorry that you haven't received your items. I have had a look into this for you and can see that a member of our customer service team has chased this and it should be with you tomorrow. As you can imagine it is a very busy time for our couriers so they are experiencing some delays. If you have any further issues please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team again. - Team AF :)
I still haven't received my order
Hi Cédric,

Thanks for your review. I am very sorry that you haven't received your order, I do understand that this is frustrating. I have had a look into this and I can see that your first order was lost in transit so a member of our customer service team issued a replacement which should be with you shortly. Once again I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, if you need anything else please pop an email over to our customer service team. - Team AF :)
I ordered some spray for the car to make it smell better but will not be ordering again. Took around 1 and half week to get to me and the product was rubbish. Very poor definitly would not recommend
Hi Adil,

Thanks for your review. I am very sorry that you experienced a delay with receiving your item. As you can imagine it is a very busy time for both us and our couriers so we are experiencing some slight delays which I can only apologise for.

With regards to being dissatisfied with your product if you would like to pop and email over to support@autofinesse.co.uk we would be more than happy to help resolve this issue. Look forward to hearing from you. - Team AF :)
I ordered items on the 11th of may and still have not recieved my items. I appreciate the current situation we are in however the website still.shows delivery in 3 to 5 days. Clearly not the case !!! Disappointed !!
Obviously cant comment on the products as I dont have them !!
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear that you experienced delays with receiving your products. As you can imagine it is a very busy time for our courier so they are experiencing some delays so I must apologise on their behalf. I have had a look into this and can see that you have now received your items. We hope you enjoy using your Auto Finesse goodies - Team AF :)
Did not receive my package yet so I can’t give you a proper review
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your most recent review. I am very sorry that you haven't received your items yet, as you can imagine it is a very busy time for both us and our couriers so we are experiencing some slight delays which I can only apologise for. If you would like to pop an email over to our customer service team we would be more than happy to assist you further on chasing up your goodies - support@autofinesse.co.uk we look forward to hearing from you. - Team AF :)
Fraudsters!!!!!
Ordered 2 items in the sale as they were half price only received one so paid well over the top full price for the one even Halfords sell them cheaper and they rip people off.
This is a disgrace from a company I thought you could trust.
I have purchased several items from them in the past but this will be the last.
I’ll be on to the credit card company asking for a full refund and a complaint.
Always recommend their products but not any more.
Disgraceful
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your most recent review. I am sorry that you didn't receive all of your items you order. I have had a look into this and can see that a member of our customer service team has arranged for this to be sent out to you to get to you ASAP.

Once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. - Team AF
Paid extra for delivery, still not arrived after a week. Very poor
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your most recent review. I have had a look into this for you and can see that you did select our 3 -5 working day free shipping service. so your parcel was delivered within the expected time frame. If there is anything else we could help you with please do get into contact. Hope this helps - Team AF :)
Order came by DHL and products had leaked, couldn’t call so had to email products where sent again after some time. Not great service at all
Good afternoon,
Thanks for your most recent review. After looking into this I can see that a member of our customer service team did replace the refused parcel as soon as we were notified, as well as providing you with a discount code for the inconvenience . I can only apologise again for the damaged parcel, this is not what we expect from our courier. Enjoy your Auto Finesse goodies - Team AF :)
Package arrived in an awful state and condition. The glisten product had leaked everywhere in the box causing everything to be covered in product, the microfibres to be useless and an empty bottle of glisten. Terrible delivery.
Hi Jason,

Thanks for your most recent review, I would firstly like to apologise for your parcel arriving in this condition, this is not the standard of service we expect from our courier. I have had a look into this and have seen that one of our customer service team did replace those items damaged in transit as well as a few freebies to apologise for the inconvenience. We at Auto Finesse hope that you enjoy using you products - Team AF :)
you charged me £ 4.95 express delivery at checkout after i clicked free checkout i said ok fine it will come next day but still didnt come for 3 days and product was complete rubbish i will never use you again .
Hi John,
Thanks for your review. I am very sorry that you had delays with your parcel getting to you, as you can imagine it's a very busy time for both us and our couriers so we are experiencing slight delays. However, I can see that a member of our customer service team did refund your shipping costs as a gesture of goodwill. Once again I can only apologise for the delays.
With regards to you being unhappy with our product, if you wanted to pop over an email to our customer service team we would be more than happy to look into this further for you. Look forward to hearing from you - Team AF :)
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 14,007 reviews