Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

G Bott
J Power
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 12th May 2021
A Roberts
Love the new LED handheld swirl spotter lamp! Another awesome product from an awesome company! Wouldn’t use any other detailing company’s products!
Very pleased with the products and can see a lot of difference when cleaning my vehicle each time the layers of protection are building even without polishing my vehicle.
Ordered the new MPX DA machine and a few of the amazing air fresheners. All came through in good time and our car is smelling sweet again and I can't wait for some dry weather to try out the DA machine too. Great products at fantastic prices and happy to support a detailing product company that as yet, hasn't let the popularity go to their heads.
An excellent service in every respect. Prompt email reply to my questions. Well equipped website, and updates of new products. Having purchased products for my Grandson, I would always recommend this Company.
Excellent products and excellent customer service
Amazing products, wouldn’t use anything else
Auto Finesse is my go to car cleaning brand! Great Products, great videos on how to use and get the most out of each product & of course, great customer service.
Produits vraiment au top facile d utilisation
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 14th May 2021
best products on the market ! will never look back since trying! 4 orders in a week so far i think that says enough! 100% recommend to anybody! even threw in a few freebies air freshener etc which is always good! 10/10 for customer satisfaction
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 14th May 2021
In a nut shell I wouldn't use anything else ever again, I may only have 7 seater but it's always used dump run or family day out but I'm still into keeping my car in its prime so I only use autofinesse to get results.
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Easy to use website and delivery was very fast , a good experience
Excellent products free delivery and very quick delivery. wouldn't use anything else.
Auto Finesse products are like no other, Im relatively new to the detailing world and have quickly become an Auto Finesse addict and regularly find myself browsing there website for more stuff! The company as a whole are amazing and have so much information, plus videos available for newbies like myself to make sure your car is always on point and right first time. Would highly recommend!
I’ve used at least five different Auto Finesse products and they are all excellent and really good quality. They all arrive in good time and very well packaged. I’m very pleased and I will be purchasing more in the future.
Great products at a reasonable price, everything I’ve bought has been good quality and worked well
Was expecting my products to arrive Friday they arrived Tuesday, amazing products. Smells so nice! I will be back!
Excellent service. Product came really quick (faster than it should have according to the postage). Everything I have tried has been fantastic. Thank you!
Arrived quickly, will keep on using!
Ordered a starter pack ( once they came back in stock 😉 ) but couldn’t be happier with what I received! Great products and quickly received. Will definitely be back again!!
Brought a new car was using meguiars for the first clean the come across auto finesse there detailing range is bloody good a lot better than meguiars I'll be sticking with auto finesse all day long
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 16,464 reviews