Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

G Bott
J Power
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 12th May 2021
A Roberts
A little disappointing - does the job fine but had expected my car to have a pleasant scent following application. Unfortunately this hasn’t been the case for me.
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed, this certainly isn't how we want our customers to feel. So we can have a look into this for you and help you further, could you please send an email over to our customer service team - support@autofinesse.com Please explain the issue you are having, along with which product it is, this way we can provide you with some further information. Again I do apologise for any disappointment caused. We look forward to hearing from you! -TEAM AF :)
Wasn't as good as I thought it would be
Good afternoon, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with Citrus Power. This is not a heavy duty pre cleaner, so if your car is carrying heavy grime, you're going to need something more powerful such as Dynamite. If using 80% of a bottle hasn't touched the dirt on your car, it sounds like there is a lot of contamination. Doing a full detail on your car will help prevent this issue as adding some protection to your cars paintwork, prevents dirt and contamination from sticking to it. Below I have attached a 12 steps of detailing guide, this explains the steps we go through, when detailing a car. Guide: https://www.autofinesse.com/en/blog/guides/12-steps-of-detailing If you could get in touch with us and send some photos of the condition of the exterior, we would be able to diagnose the issues you're having with this product. Please contact us at support@autofinesse.com so we can diagnose the issue and provide a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you, have a great day! - Team AF
Product excellent delivery poor
Good afternoon, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our delivery service. I have had a look on our system and can see that you did in fact receive your delivery 1 day late. Because your parcel was not with you in the expected time frame, we have refunded you the premium delivery fee. This is definitely not the high standards we expect from our couriers. We hope this doesn't discourage you from ordering with us in the future. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at support@autofinesse.com. We look forward to hearing from you, have a great day! - Team AF
Delivery was good. I bought some detailing brushes. Packing was great but the product it self wasn’t the best. Once you add your product to the brush the Brussels merge together making it awkward to clean.
Good afternoon, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the Feather Tip Brushes. This isn't how we want our customers to feel about our product. For us to get a better understanding of why this is happening, please can you get in touch, to provide us with some information in regards to the way you're using the brush and what products you are using it with. Please could you contact us by emailing support@autofinesse.com, we can then look at the issue you're experiencing. Have a lovely day. -Team AF :)
Love the product, however, it does leave a nice shine but it also leaves a smokey haze all over the paint. I used it sparingly but it's really hard to buff out. Seems very greasy almost. I don't think I used it wrong but seems like a fairly heavy product
Good afternoon, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the Caramics Gloss Enhancer. This certainly isn't how we want our customers to feel about our product. This is very strange, looking through our customer feedback system, we have never encountered this problem before. There are a few reasons why this may of happened. This can happen applying in direct sunlight or the necessary steps were not taken before applying it. In order for us to get a better understanding of why you are experiencing this issue with the product, please could you contact us by emailing support@autofinesse.com Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to ask. Have a lovely day. -Team AF :)
Did great... Only the decontamination kit had three bottles and only two squirters. Luckily I stole from another kitchen bottle that was nearly empty - though the spray quality is poor.
Hello George, Thanks for getting in touch.  ObliTarate isn't sold with a trigger as it is solvent based so will damaged a plastic trigger if stored with one. This is why we only sell the product with a cap to stop this happening. In addition, because the product is solvent based and can cause lasting damage if applied incorrectly, selling without a trigger reduces the risk. We do sell our triggers separately so if a customer wanted to use ObliTarate with a trigger it is at their own discretion.  - https://www.autofinesse.com/en/black-trigger I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance or have any further questions just let us know!
Okay delivery Disappoint after I placed an order you put a free beenie offer
Good morning, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear your delivery arrived with you safely, I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed about our recent promotion going live after your order date, we understand this can be frustrating. We try to have discounts and promotions as much as we can throughout the year to keep our customers happy! Can I advise creating an Auto Finesse account on our website and signing up to our mailing list and you will receive emails about our latest products, deals, promotions and everything in-between! I hope this helps, kind regards TEAM AF :)
Bottles were smaller than I expected with the box I ordered and they didn’t even give me a spray lid for each bottle, thought I would hav got a box of detailing brushes put into the box too but no...!
Good afternoon, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your Mystery Box. This certainly is not how we want our customers feel. Each kit is built bespoke, totally at random from our huge warehouse stock of products. There is no guarantee as to what products you will receive, instead we guarantee that you will receive a parcel worth at least £70 (for the £50 mystery box). Regarding the triggers for the bottles, I am sorry to hear these were missing from your order. If you could please pop an email over to our customer service team, they will be able to get this sorted straight away for you! support@autofinesse.com Again I do apologise for any disappointment caused. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. -TEAM AF :)
I’ve never used auto finesse before but thought I’d give it a try. Decided to go for the £100 mystery box as the thought of receiving at least £170 worth of goods (as claimed) enticed me. My mystery box duly arrived but was a bit disappointed when after totalling the box’s value it only came in at just over £150. I also purchased a full price clay bar kit and tried to use the introductory 10% off code however this would not work. I’m still to use the products and really hoping that once I do, my initial disappointment will subside
Sold the lot
i have always liked Auto Finesse products but i feel mugged off this year, i bought two £100 mystery boxes (because the £200 was sold out) but the content in the box seems to be the products no one wants to buy and mainly wax tubs. i will continue to buy auto finesse but it will be solo products when i need them.
Mixed feelings. Brought a £100 mystery box, I was hoping for a caramics or tin of wax. Whilst i appreciate its a totally gamble on what you receive, I was a bit disappointed to receive quite a lot of 'Halloween Spooktacular' products. Makes me feel like auto finesse are clearing out some of there older products. But no doubt, will still be used in the end. And a good range of other products received.
The product was top quality, as it always is from Auto Finesse. Sadly the delivery was less than perfect. The first delivery arrived promptly, however the bottle inside was leaking badly. Sadly, I didn't immediately notice this when accepting the delivery, meaning by the time I did notice the leak, my furniture was covered in Citrus Power APC. I contacted AF by email, including pictures of the leaking delivery and marked furniture. AF despatched another bottle of Citrus Power quickly and thanked me for the photos. AF said the photos would help THEM claim against the courier, presumably for the replacement order. When I asked what reparation they or the courier could offer in relation to my now visibly marked furniture, the answer was nothing. The email response stated that apparently, despite the bottles not having the caps securely tightened when packaged, once the parcel crosses the threshold of your property, its all your problem. Fair enough, but I've been a loyal customer of AF for many years and I'm sure they wouldn't like a leaking delivery damaging their new offices, but hey ho. Buyers beware, great detailing products but check all deliveries carefully first.
Really disappointed - the packaging of the products was really poor, resulting in a leak which disintegrated the cardboard box - meaning items fell out and others were damaged. Some bubble wrap or better packing is badly needed. The pack was supposed to be a gift but the box was ruined, so I had to repackage myself into a Christmas box. Update: The AF team contacted me an replaced the missing items in full. They also sent some air fresheners as compensation.
Ian, we are so sorry to see we have let a long-standing loyal customer down, we can only apologise, and assure you we still hold the same values to customer service as we did on day one. We don't always get it right and clearly on this occasion we got it wrong. We do however pride our selves on our customer service so if you haven't already been in touch to get this issue sorted, please do contact our customer service team via the contact page of our website, who will endeavour to hopefully make you a happy customer once again. Team AF
Usually good,bottle leaked in box Seems to be getting over priced.
Unfortunately I ordered products from auto finesse on the 9/12/20 and still haven’t received the items yet.
Products are very good. Never had an issue with quality. Had 1 product leak on in transit. After speaking to customer services they wanted me to rebox and swap with a delivery driver which mean waiting in for them etc. Which is far to much messing around considering its not my fault was offerd 10% my next purchase instead. So not overly impressed with customer services.
Ordered a number of products from Auto Finesse on the Monday and selected "Free Delivery (5-7 working days)". On Friday I received an email telling me one of the products I had purchased was out of stock, despite it saying it was in stock when I ordered it. After enquiring how that happened I was told it was a "technical glitch" on the website. A bit disappointing that this could happen just a few hours after they send out a big mailshot promoting their products and it took 4 working days to be notified of it! Now I have a 6/7 week wait for the product.
Purchased as a gift so I specifically asked for it to be delivered without external logos!! Failed!! Spoiled surprise!! Won’t buy again
Fine but arrived as a Christmas present covered in the logo so now no longer a surprise! Couldn't have it delivered to work or a friend due to COVID restrictions as we are in Tier 3!
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 16,464 reviews