Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Robert Midgley
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Raphaël ORTEGA
I’m only giving 3 stars Cuse for the first time I order something from ye it came licking and burst on a cardboard box
1st parcel i have ever ordered, turned up wet and damaged, 2nd time arrived in good condition
Shipping is free, that’s a good thing. But it doesn’t arrive on Time... a previous order never reached me and my last order seems to the same fate..
I didn’t receive an air freshener that was part of the deal. 🤔
Hi Arron,

Thanks for your recent review.
I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive an air freshener in your order.
If you would like to pop an email over to our customer support team they would be more than happy to dispatch one for you - support@autofinesse.com
Hope this helps - Team AF :)
Love your products!
My last order take just one more day that was supposed but i talked to AF support, and they very quickly help me to understand what was happening and solved my question.
All the products come perfect!
a lot of cardboard box for a small product.What a waste of cardboard
buenas todo el producto perfecto, pero me vinieron con un bote de limpia llantas que no estaba al 100%
y el bote glide clay lube totalmente vacío con el envase abierto por lo que necesitaría que me arreglaseis este problema, gracias
Hello Jose,

Thank you for your recent review, we are so sorry to see hear that your order arrived in this way and do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. It Is most certainly not the service we expect from our courier!

If you pop an email over to our customer support team they will be more than happy to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible - support@autofinesse.com

We look forward to hearing from you Jose.

- Team AF :)
Overall Autofinesse is a great company, but from my point of view Autofinesse has to work on the Value for Money Formula. The products are just a bit to expensive for what they deliver
Slight damage to 1 of the items i bought,couldnt be bother lookinf to get it replaced,dissappointed it came damaged in the first place
When my parcel arrived the bottle was half undone so it leaked :-( everything we have from here is usually brilliant.
Nice shine from products, although disappointed to see the revive product run in the rain especially after description states it wouldn’t
Auto Finesse 3 star review on 15th July 2020
Easy to order, unfortunately didn't arrive in the time stated, a week late & then the day after the courier arranged so wasted a day sitting in waiting.
The products are very good and easy to use.
Excellent website, service and postage times. Could not fault it.
Small number 3 pad didn't last as long as others in the same price range with exactly the same care hence the three stars.
Still havent received my order its not auto finesse im giving out about but the delivery is a bit of a joke
Hi Damien,

Thanks for your review.
I do apologise that you are experiencing some delays with receiving your order from us. I have had a look into this for you and can see that a member of our customer service team has issued you a replacement parcel with some added freebies as an apology and gesture of goodwill. I can see that your parcel is on it's way and should be with you shortly. We hope you love your Auto Finesse goodies - Team Af :)
The products themselves are great, I had cleaned my wheels and the Iron Out is fantastic. Also the curved sponge to apply tyre gel is a great touch.
Slow on posting to arrive ,can’t believe the size of the box it came in , product was ok no rush to use your cleaning stuff again,
Delivery took abit long, but the team dealt with it very professionally, over all I’m happy with the products and I will be ordering again some time soon
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your review. I am very sorry that you experienced delays with receiving your Auto Finesse Parcel, as you can imagine it is a very busy time for both us and our couriers so we are experiencing some slight delays. We thank you for your patience with us at this busy time. We hope you enjoy your Auto Finesse goodies - Team AF :)
I had problems with ordering my products on a 2/3 day delivery and it came a week later but sent email and it was soon sorted out and it was with me next day
Good afternoon,

Thanks for your review. I am sorry that there was a delay with you receiving your parcel, as you can imagine both us and our courier are very busy at the moment so are experiencing some slight delays. I have had a look into this and can see that you have received your items and a member of our customer service team did refund your shipping fee as a gesture of goodwill.
Once again I am very sorry about the inconvenience that the delay may have caused you and we hope you enjoy your Auto Finesse goodies - Team AF :)
I ordered off your online store on the 30/04/2020 and received it on the 08/05/2020. The order was incomplete as I was missing a bottle of product that was meant to be in the kit that I ordered. I also ordered a decal and that was not included in the delivery I received. Also, one of the bottles of liquid spilt all over the box and destroyed it and the booklet. I wasn’t happy as this was a present for a close family member.
However, I emailed your customer support and a lovely lady called Amy Knox was so helpful and got it sorted for me straight away. She was very helpful and the next day I received and email to say that the replacement bottle of liquid that was missing will be delivered in the next 48 hours. I thanked Amy in the email but would just like to thank her again for all her help.
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 14,007 reviews