Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

G Bott
J Power
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 12th May 2021
A Roberts
The air fresheners could be a little bit stronger with coconut smell.
Hey Christian, Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you feel this way about our air freshener. I will be sure to add your views on the strength of the scent to our customer feedback system so we can take this into account going forward. If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team at support@autofinesse.com, we will be more than happy to assist. - Team AF
R.E. order #331878: Bought £50+ worth of products in the Easter sales but mistakenly forgot to add the 20% discount code before checking out. Got in touch with customer services immediately after to see whether there was anything that they could do to apply the discount to my order, or perhaps give me some money off/a partial refund as a good will gesture (since I am a loyal customer that has shopped with you for approx. the last 4 years) for example, but was told that the only thing they could do would be to include the promotional gift item with the rest of my products. By the time I received this response it was also too late to cancel my order and re-issue it with the discount as the deal had now expired. Whilst I recognise that it was my fault for not adding the code at the check-out, I was disappointed that I was only offered the gift item (even a smaller discount than that advertised for the Easter sale would have gone some way further in increasing my customer satisfaction) as "compensation" for my mistake, as your customer service team clearly acknowledged my qualification for the deal by offering me the gift in the first place, so I feel that more could have been done. All in all I felt that my concern wasn't fully addressed by the customer service team as a result. I am also surprised that when checking out, given that I had already satisfied the requirements of the Easter promotion, the code wasn't automatically added to my order like it is on so many other online shopping websites these days, or that there wasn't even a prompt to inform me that I qualified for the deal; and I also don't believe that the button to add a discount code was placed sufficiently enough to catch my eye and therefore remind me to add the code either. Is this something that you could look into to avoid repeat mistakes happening for other customers in the future? Thanks, Ryan
Hello Ryan, Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear you feel this way about your shopping experience here at Auto Finesse. When it comes to applying discount codes, they do need to be entered in manually at checkout before the payment is made. Once a transaction has been completed without using a promo code, we are unable to apply these manually, due to how our finance management system works. The only way we can amend an order that hasn't used a discount code is to cancel it and ask the customer to replace their order using the correct promo code. As there are many live discounts codes for our customers to use, the possibility of adding one automatically to your basket is not possible I'm afraid. We have the text underlined which reads "Got a gift card, discount code or reward points?" and it's also placed directly under the Total at checkout. We do apologise if this didn't catch your eye and was not easier for you to see. In regards to this, we have added your suggestion to our customer feedback system to see if the visibility of the promo code box can be changed in time for our next promotion. On this occasion, I can see we offered every option available to ensure you received your free items, however due to the promotion ending, we could not offer the same discount on your next purchase. If you can get in touch with us at support@autofinesse.com, we can get an additional promo code provided for a future purchase. I do apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment caused by this issue. If you need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day! - Team AF
Previously purchased Auto Finesse products have been great but the triple action polish was very hard to shine.
Hello, Thank you for your review! I am sorry that you are having issue with Tripple, this is most definitely not the standards we expect from ourselves. I have had a look through our customer feedback system and cannot see this problem repeating. If you can get in touch with our customer service team at support@autofinesse.com, they will be able to resolve this issue and replace the product with a new one as this does not seem to be performing correctly. Again, I do apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment caused by this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and get this resolved! - Team AF
I ordered the detailing brush set and when it arrived the box was damaged , and inside it was missing one of the brushes so I only recieved 3 out of the 4 I ordered , I called customer service and they resolved this for me by sending a courier to do a swap for me however as this is a gift the box the set comes in was still damaged so it doesn’t look like a very presentable gift and one of the brushes also has markings on it as if it has been used . I received no shipping notifications or order confirmations either and It took over 15 days to arrive which is disappointing but I understand that a pandemic can affect this
Extremely sorry to hear we came up short on this occasion, it's certainly not the level of service or quality we try our utmost to deliver.
Delivery was very slow
Hi Balwant, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that the delivery was very slow, this certainly isn't the standard of service we aim for. As I hope you can appreciate our couriers are super busy at the moment due to the festive period, so some parcels are taking a little longer than expected. If you have not received your parcel yet then please pop an email over to our customer service team and they can have a look into this for you straight away! - support@autofinesse.com I do apologise for any disappointment caused. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. Have a lovely Christmas :)
Unfortunately 2 products arrived with unsecure/broken lids so I had to return them as the containers were half empty. This was disappointing as I've ordered products before and not had any problems.
First delivery never arrived due to courier which I appreciate is not down to Auto Finesse , second delivery was delivered next day but completely wrong items in box , currently waiting for 3rd delivery !
Xmas delivery received damaged spilt products Other items covered in fluids Emailed no response Not a happy customer 😒 Its a shame as I like your products Others do these products and go out of their way to help you
Delivery last week, all four bottles had leaked,postman was aware,and just left the delivery outside,- yes the customer services were good - Principal = all empty bottles returned with full refund. Won't be ordering anything again.
When my order came I had an item missing. Which I needed for the weekend and had to go else where to get a new item ☹️
Hi Ollie, Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear that your order was missing an item, this is not the standard we expect. If you could pop an email over to support@autofinesse.com our customer service team would be more than happy to get this resolved for you. Look forward to hearing from you - Team AF :)
I tried this product with high hopes. Used it on the bumper of my Land Rover Discovery applied and polished it off as per instructions. Looked great no sticky mess. Then it rained, what a mess no better than any other products I have used. Still looking for a black plastic product that doesn't wash off and streak in the rain. Any ideas or tips??
Two items turned up open and leaked everywhere. Auto finesse have be useless trying to sort this out. Disappointed as the products are ok but the customer service is appalling and delivery is even worse.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your review. We are extremely sorry to hear this, it is most certainly not how we want our customers to feel. As we hope you can appreciate we do heavily rely on our couriers to deliver our products successfully without any damages, however on this occasion it does seem that our courier has let us down. We are extremely sorry about this, it is not the service we expect from our courier. We have had a look into this and can see that a member of our customer service team has arranged for replacement products to be sent to you on a day most convenient for yourself. If there is anything else we can help with in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch - support@autofinesse.com - Team AF :)
Firstly, the package was sent to the wrong depot (not fault of auto finesse). However when it did eventually turn up one of the bottles was virtually empty as it was sent with a spray dispenser on and not a cap. It had come undone during transit. Will use halfords to get the products in future.
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you had a little trouble with your parcel and do apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment this may have caused! It is most certainly not the service we expect from our courier. As you can probably imagine, we heavily rely on our courier to maintain the high standard of service we provide our customers, and its does seem that on this occasion they have unfortunately let us down. If you pop our customer support team over an email, we can get a claim raised with our courier and arrange a replacement to be sent to you. - support@autofinesse.com Apologies again Andrew, we look forward to hearing from you. - Team AF :)
Sent window cleaner instead of Interior Back to Black!!
Hi Maureen, Thanks for your review. I do apologise that you were sent the wrong item, this is not the standard of service we expect. If you pop an email over to our customer service team we would be more than happy to get this sorted for you - support@autofinesse.co.uk Look forward to hearing from you - Team AF :)
Bij het openen van de doos is 1 fles finale Quick detailer leeg ... In de doos is er geen spoor van uitlopen. Misschien een verkeerde handeling gebeurd bij het vullen van het pakket. Mvg Liesbeth De Wilde
Hello Liesbeth, Thanks for your most recent review. I am very sorry that your Finale arrived empty, this is not the standard we expect to deliver. I can assure you the all of our products are quality checked at three stages so it may be that this was damaged in transit and repackaged. If you would like to pop an email over to support@autofinesse.co.uk we would be more than happy to assist you on finding a solution to this matter. Once again I do apologise about any inconvenience this may have caused. We look forward to hearing from you soon - Team AF :)
Whilst I'd love to win the prize I'm afraid I can't leave a good review. The item took well over a week to arrive despite me making email contact. The Dynamite spray is great value for a bottle that should make 10l at 1:10 especially with free delivery. However, I tried the spray at 1:10 and it was completely ineffective. The next wash I tried making up a 3:10 bottle and this still didn't shift bugs or bird poo too well. Afraid to say I've just placed an order with EZ Car Care and will be giving their products a go for the time being. Hope my mind can be changed at some point, and I will continue to experiment with different dilutions and applications for the product. To end the review, the free air freshener smells fantastic! Thank you Sam Burrow
Hi Samuel, Thanks for your review. I am sorry that you experienced a delay with receiving your products, as you can imagine it is a very busy time for both us and our courier so we are experiencing some slight delays so I do apologise. With regards to the Dynamite, this is very strange that you are unhappy with this product. I have had a look at our customer feedback system and cannot see anything of a similar nature to this. All of our products are quality checked at three stages. If you would like to pop an email over to our customer service team at support@autofinesse.co.uk we would be more than happy to give you some more advice. - Team AF
Can't see me using them again, ordered a bag. Turned up and the auto finesse logo was picked off in some places. After seeing a lot of people not getting response to emails. I didn't see the point in complaining
Good afternoon, Thanks for your most recent review. I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your Auto Finesse product, this is not how we want our customers to feel. If you would like to pop an email over to our customer service team we would be more than happy to get a replacement sent out for you - support@autofinesse.co.uk Look forward to hearing from you soon - Team AF :)
Appalling Received order after 8 days,( didn't even send the order out till the 5th working day) which was the wrong order, so got in touch with af then resent order which "got lost in transit" by courier, spoke to courier and they hadn't even picked the order up, then had to wait another few days for correct order, overall waited 12 days. customer service was appalling as had snotty emails sent to me by them because of their mistakes. Used the product for the first time today and it fell to bits, not impressed atall
Hello, Thanks for your most recent review, I am very sorry for the delay with your parcel and that you were unhappy with the level of service you received., this is now how we want our customers to feel I have had a look into this for you and can see that due to you ordering on the weekend and the following weekend being a bank holiday your order was delivered on the 5th working day, however I can understand that it seems that you had been waiting longer, which I can only apologise for. With regards to you being unhappy with your product, I can see that a member of our customer service team has apologised for any inconvenience caused and issued a full refund as a gesture of goodwill. Once again I am very sorry about this - Team AF :)
Ask chelsea as she has the problems on email from me.
Good Afternoon Dek, Thank you for your review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your order and I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused! I have had a look into this for you and can see that your order was slightly delayed with our courier due to the current circumstances regarding COVID-19, and can see that Chelsea has given you a discount code as an apology for your next order. I can also see that when our courier attempted delivery, there was nobody to receive the parcel, causing a further delay. The re-delivery must be rearranged by the recipient as this is down to the courier and the recipient. I can see that this has now been successfully delivered, and I do hope that you enjoy using your new Auto Finesse goodies. - Team AF :)
wasn't informed my stuff was out of stock but it still aloud me to buy it
Good Afternoon, Thanks for your recent review. I have had a look into this for you and can see that your order was despatched from us on time however there was a slight delay with our courier delivering your parcel to you due to COVID-19. I am extremely sorry about this and I do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause! If our customer service team can be of any help please pop an email over to - support@autofinesse.co.uk - Team AF :)
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 16,464 reviews