Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

Auto Finesse 5 star review on 29th July 2021
N Bratby
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 28th July 2021
L Richards
Free delivery was great, delivered on time and products are exceptional. Looking forward to my next order already
Moved from the UK to Canada a few years ago and finally settled on a new Golf R. I wanted to treat it well and auto finesse seemed like the smart option. I had issues with ordering to Canada however. I contacted the customer service team and Amy clarified that certain products were not available to be shipped to Canada for legal reasons. With that cleared up I put in my adjusted order and it arrived within 2 days. The service by the Auto Finesse team, particularly Amy, was unbelievable. I will continue to use them for all my auto cleaning requirements. Thanks guys!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Auto Finesse 5 star review on 31st July 2021
I've yet to use my product's but I've done a sniff test and they smell good! The reason for my 5 stars without trying them is for delivery. Dispatched with 10 minutes of ordering! That's service! Came very well packaged, neatly presented and a freebie is always welcome! Nice one AF!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 30th July 2021
It was fast delivery and amazing quality I love it
Great service, mega quick delivery! Can’t wait to use them again!
Very happy with what I got. Ordered 1 Air freshener and got 2 along with a magazine
Great service from top to bottom…delivery was prompt and packaged well.
To everyone at Auto Finesse, Thank you for making the chase for perfection possible. Your products are amazing, and everything from ordering to using them was too.
Quality products, always delivered quickly and the customer service team are very helpful and ready to give advice, tips and guidance.
Awesome stuff. And great delivery and delivery updates
As usual received my items earlier than stated, all packaged nicely and a free air freshener and magazine were just an added bonus.
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 30th July 2021
As always the process is effortless and the product ordered arrives quickly hence why I continue to use AF Thanks
Excellent range of quality products supported by great service.
Order received quickly and as described
Auto Finesse as a company are a dream to deal with. Their products are 110% the best I've used. Everything works exactly as it should and to a very high finish.
As per. On time. Well packaged. Great products.
Thank you guys !
Incredible products! I don't own a classic car, so might not be the target audience, but I believe all cars deserve a little luxe. I particularly recommend the spray wax and the all-purpose wash, the two really made my car shine up like a new penny. AF also included a free air freshener in the box which was a really nice touch. Will definitely order again!
I bought as a gift recieved when I should have got it smells lovely stuff would buy again
Recieved my order in good time and got a copy of Fast Car Autofinesse edition plus an airfreshner.
Hi guys, this order was the first I made. I thought it might be a bit too pricey but i was wrong. When I got the delivery I was pleased about not only the quality of the products but also I must give you an compliment in terms of delivery. You did great I was able to plan when I have to be at home because of the detailed information when the package will arrive. Overal and in conclusion this was the first but not my last order. I cant wait to test the products next week when the weather will be better. Yours sincerely, Yannick Bernard
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 17,175 reviews