Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd
Read Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

About Auto Finesse Ltd:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

Products
Fast delivery. Excellent products as always. Totally recommended.
Products
Everything product I've used does it's job perfectly.
Products
Richtig super Produkte, gern nochmal!
Products
Good communication I have not used it yet i will do a review when i have used it. The products look great.
Products
Since watching an interview with james I feel the company is approachable, open and honest about their products and their uses. I initially ordered the incorrect wash mitt ( deluxe mitt) instead of the intended noodle mitt. A quick call to customers services and it was sorted with no issues. Thank you very much auto finesse.
Products
Good products, packaging and experience with Chelsea by mail. A scent is present as gift with the order, I love it and will for sure order again !
Products
Firstly I love the style and look of the product, the bottles just make me want to clean my cars more! Second, the do what they say and clean my cars superb! And lastly because they smell so bloody nice! Ha!
Products
Unbelievable products by far the best on the market, love it ✌🏻
Products
I was happy but one thing disappointed me. One of the products wasn't closed properly and it spilled. If you could be more careful next time it would be great.
Products
Delivered on the day it said. Easy and painless checkout. Everything ordered was in the box and in excellent condition! Excellent service start to finish.
Products
I ordered a bag and the citrus cleaner for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day and it came the next day. Happy with the quick service and got it in time for valentines. Packaging was great also; everything secure and nice to see paper tape opposed to regular cello tape
Products
Incredible range of products and swift delivery, fantastic all round to do business with THANKS!!
Products
best products on the market! I've been using it for a few years and it always surprises on the positive side. fast shipping and ordering and with all the necessary care.
Products
Very easy to use with great results, best detailing products on the market by far
Products
Fast and efficient service. Will use again.
Products
Very nice products to own now. It makes me very happy. My orders will stay with finesse, I don't want any other products anymore. And the brush for the wheels is fantastic. Thumbs up!!!
Products
I’m a hobby detailer and have been hooked on Auto Finesse products for some time now, building up quite a collection of products. The Facebook forum is great and very helpful. The web ordering and delivery was hassle free. I’ve no complaints about the products either they are really good. Keep up the great work Auto Finesse.
Products
Making my perches was so easy,all product descriptions well detailed and spot on everything you need to know. Shipped within the estimated delivery time. Also my items were very well packaged to ensure that none of my items were damaged in transit. The best company for car detailing there is out there by far. I seriously recommend there obliterate and interior cleaners works absolute wonders.
Products
Their products are of good quality. The service from the online order was prompt and as advertised. The mystery box was generously packed as well and I have products I wouldn’t normally have considered.
Products
Auto Finesse have brilliant products, I ordered the mystery detailing kit and was very happy with it very fast delivery to. Highly recommend using there products
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 9,475 reviews