Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd

08446 93 13 93

info@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

How would you rate Auto Finesse Ltd?

Verified Buyer

I've never before had any cleaning products for my car. I contacted Auto finesse directly to ask for some help as I was unsure to what products i would need for my specific requirements. The suggestions were brill as I used them on my car over the weekend and ive never seen my car look so good! Honestly very impressed and will definetly be continuing to buy from autofinesse in the future 👌
Grant Gilliland
Grant Gilliland
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with fast delivery. Amazing products wouldn't go anywhere else
William Richard Dudley
William Richard Dudley
Verified Buyer

Seen and heard of this sort of items before and though it was just another cleaning product, were for the straight forward wash and polish was just as good anyway.
Wrong I took the bull by the horns and gave it a go,
Though to my self in for a penny in for a pound,
The results was just amazing / astonishing / bewildering / and a shattering out come.
Happy is not the word I was over the moon, to see such a fantastic result,
It was well worth the extra time and a little bit more work for such a outcome.
Rhys M Ford
Unverified Reviewer

Great service. Quick and always get more than you paid for
Paul Birtle

Excellent products.
Adam Neave

Products

Fantastic products!! I bought the wash kit plus (worth every penny) which made cleaning my vw golf enjoyable again, she had never looked so clean when finished. This was my first purchase from auto finesse and it won't be my last. One very happy customer.
Matthew Merrick

Products

Amazing super fast survive. Also all product are fantastic all the way up to the clothing.
Chelsea Whitestone

Products

I know when my boyfriend opens his presents on Christmas Day the smile he will have will be from ear to ear and I can’t wait to see his face glowing! I can’t wait to take before and after pictures of his car with the iron out spray
Michael Watson

Products

Had a problem of my making when I ordered. Auto Finesse more more than helpful in sorting out the problem. Can’t fault there customer service.
Zachary Sauer

Products

"Great shipping cost and delivered fast, I love your wheel brushes even though I haven\u2019t used them yet because I don\u2019t want to ruin them haha "
Sebastijan Vozic

Products

I have been buying Auto Finesse products for quite a while. Every product I have tried is either good or very good. This was the first time I ordered products directly from Auto Finesse Ltd and I am very pleased. I have ordered a lot of detailing products on the internet from various dealers and mistakes in shipping can be huge. From damaged products to late deliveries or missing products. However not a single problem with Auto Finesse, very professional packaging and I even got a small gift. Thanks guys!
Phill Cassell

Products

Super easy to order with fast dispatch time. Product are superb and easy to use with outstanding results. Iv being detailing now for 6years and show my own car. Over the years iv used all manner of manufactures products. In my opinion autofiness is the way to go.
Ben Papst

Products

Einfach perfekt! Schneller Versand nach Deutschland.

The best products i know. Fast shipping to germany. Thanks for good Service.
Kevin Nash

Products

Easy to navigate the website, detailed product description and helpful videos
Lewis Brown

Products

Great service & great product. Package came with free air freshener which was a nice touch and all products worked brilliantly. Will definitely be ordering again.
Dennis Hayes

Products

Very impressed with first purchases from Auto Finesse and will not hesitate to return for further purchases in the near future.
Molly Griffiths

Products

Very happy with the product, and very happy with the delivery.
Thank you very much for the air freshener. Very grateful! And look forward to purchasing more products in the future.
Kind regards
Molly.
James Tunnard

Products

I’ve been using the range since I bought my new M140i back in March this year. Trialling lots of different products and none have let me down. Most recent buy was the tough prep and coat and I couldn’t believe how nice it looked after I swear. All nice and ready for winter now without worry. Nice one, I’m a happy customer and will return for further buys in the future.
Kenneth Cunningham

Products

I ordered two items direct from Auto finesse and they arrived very quickly along with a free air freshener.I have ordered Auto Finesse products from other suppliers in the past and they really can't be beaten for quality.
Lee Mitchell
Unverified Reviewer

There customer service and products are brilliant. If you are very much into the cleaning and maintenance of your car these are the people to see
Stephen Boulton

Products

First time I have used this product and certainly glad that I did. After a wash and polish, I used the Ultra Glaze followed by a wax. By not taking any short cuts, I got the finish that I had hoped for. Brilliant products.
Shane Bailey

Products

Love this air freshener. So subtle and not over powering and lasts ages. I hide mine as my friends always asking where can they get it from!!!
Ian Phillips

Products

Great products as always. This time ordering I filled my basket to an amount where I would get free delivery, but was unable to select that option at checkout it just kept reloading the page which would default back to the £4.95 delivery option. Eventually after loosing patience I paid the delivery charge.
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 3,136 reviews