Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd

About Auto Finesse Ltd: Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

T Hutchins
"I found iron out to be very effective if not a little more pricy than similar products in the market. The tire and trim applicator is very handy. I loved using finale as a final touch up, and left the Pai t looking great, however I found I was useless against any heavy water spots on the car. Great as a final step...not so great as a midweek touch up."
L Dixon
"Great, easy website to use, amazing products!!"
N Leucian
"All good. Shipping was fast and I did not have to spend a fortune to get free shopping."
Products
"Always providing an amazing customer service support and amazing products."
Products
"Very happy with the service and products i get."
Products
"The overall process of ordering the bag was very easy which would make me order again from the wensite. The detaling bag I purchased arrived quickly which was very good. The bag is very good material, a good enough size for what I need. Thank you, will be buying from you again!"
Products
"Incorrect online stock was promptly communicated and customer service quickly agreed on a solution to satisfy me, so again an overall good buying experience from Auto Finesse!"
Products
"Fast delivery and quality products"
Products
"From the ordering process all the way through to using the products on the car everything was 10/10. Everything on the site is organised into different categories making all the products you require much easier to find. The delivery really is top notch and the packaging keeps everything safe from damage. The products really are exceptional . You can see the company clearly has a passion for what they do and the money they make is just a byproduct of that. The customer service is definitely the best out of any detailing site I have ordered from. They are always willing to help and give advice where possible and they do so extremely quickly also!."
Products
"Amazing product, true to the descriptions online. Would 110% recommend to a friend or buy again once completed the bottle"
Products
"The product isn't fit for purpose. Unfortunately unable to resolve the issues with customer support. Purchased Palmer violet car air freshener, the Sean is way to weak. Customer support advisor mate it was a top up air freshener which still makes it has a completely useless have you can't smell it! After being a auto fenesse customer for over 5 years I feel this is time to back away."
Hi Neil, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you feel let down by the performance of one of our new Aroma Air Fresheners. These air fresheners are for an instant fragrant interior and aren't designed to last for a long period of time. For occasions such as a car show or just a little top up to the air freshener you already have suspended from your rear view mirror. To try and restore your faith in the product, we are more than happy to replace it for you. If you do ever change your mind and would like to accept this offer then just let us know :) Thanks Neil! Regards, TEAM AF
Products
"Great, easy website to use, amazing products!!"
Products
"Quality products at attractive prices, all round great value!"
Products
"Great product !!! I love the packaging And the product are very economic to use Avalanche , lather and iron out is must have for every car guys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Products
"Happy customer, Ordered few bits for a car for the first time and Iam really happy with the products and the quality! Also Thankyou for a freebie (air freshener ) I did not expect that at all so it was a nice suprise! Will order from you again"
Products
"Delivery good but product a bit poor drying towel constantly loose bits of cloth that stick all over the car"
Products
"Great products with quick delivery"
Products
"So I ordered a range of all the products last week, after placing the order I realised I have missed something off the order (wasn’t an expensive item) but i rang up to buy the item and throw it in with the other items, the lady on the phone happily threw it in free of charge along with another free air freshener. Now I only received about £4 worth of free things but I think this is incredible and you just don’t get that level of customer service anywhere anymore. I received all the products and each and every one of them lived up to my high expectations! Absolutely brilliant products delivered quickly and a treat to use. All the products smell really nice and made my car look incredible compared to the usual Autoglym products I used. Will definitely recommend to everyone and will 100% but again."
Products
"Atofinesse make me happy, because when I use all yours amazing products that make my car every day much more enjoyable."
Products
"Auto finesse has taken my soul, in essence it is the best, no illusion no need to iron out anything! When you smell the aroma it’s like an avalanche! it’s imperial to other detailing products, it’s a revolution! Triple the effort!"
Products
"Really good customer service really friendly customer services and quick delivery and awesome products"
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 5,568 reviews