Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

How would you rate Auto Finesse Ltd?

Murat Bustan
Murat Bustan
Verified Buyer
"Excellente gamme de produits. Et je recommande à tous mes amis qui achète vos produits. En un mot produit au top 10."
Mark Willis
Mark Willis
Verified Buyer
"Love the products I received last week , the tyre shine looks great on my car , the wheel cleaner gets the brake dust off my car really well and the polish leaves my car with a deep shine ! Will definitely purchase them all again plus other products that I’ll use for show season"
Robert Keene
Robert Keene
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with auto finesse,why go anywhere else 👍"
Products
"The products are out of this world, easy to use and do exactly what it says on the tin! Perfect!"
Posted 1 hour ago
Products
"Been an auto finesse customer for several years, particularly impressed with wheel cleaner and citrus power products. Fast reliable delivery every time. Would recommend"
Products
"Unfortunately I did not have the time to test the products yet but very good Web site and great delivery (1 week to Bulgaria) very happy !!"
Price
"Bought mint rims to seal the wheels. Great product - easy-on, easy-off. The wheels look great with it. Only down-side is the 3 hour wait between coats."
Products
"AF are my go-to when it comes to detailing the car. Their products are fantastic quality and delivery is always swift. Also I love the Hub section of their website. The articles and how-to guides are invaluable when it comes to getting the best from your gear."
KIM HOSEOP
"shipping & news"
Benoit Lafréchoux
"Superb product !"
Products
"From great products to quick delivery I cannot fault Auto Finesse. I have used all types of products over the years but Auto Finess products are by far the best."
Products
"Really good products and happy with the finish with definitely be buying it again"
Products
"I ordered a snow foam lance for my new Nilfisk power washer along with some tyre dressing, everything arrived on time but unfortunately the adaptor did not fit my lance. One quick call to the team and I received the correct adaptor in less than 24 hours."
Products
"I thought time from placing the order to it being delivered was a bit slow, the products are ok, the drying towel is good, snow foam is great and does exactly what it says on the tin. The free tin of wax is ok, not sure what kind it is or if it’s as good as AG hd wax"
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review.

Im really sorry that your order arrived a day late.

I understand that this is not an excuse but we received a huge amount of orders over the Easter weekend and we were trying our absolute hardest to get all of the orders out within their chosen time frame.

As a gesture of good will for your order being a day late i have emailed you with a 10% discount code for you to use on your next order with us.

If there is anything else i can do to help, please let me know.
Products
"Not only are the products spot on.. the service is quick easy and brilliant. I accidentally order x2 glide instead on x1 and rang up got refunded nice and easy..."
Products
"I liked the smell of the air freshener I got with my order"
Products
"Brilliant products and and a great customer service, very quick to respond to any issues"
Products
"Super fast delivery. Snow foam kit was brilliant. Good coverage and did exactly what it said it would. Had to pop out to Halfords and get some Auto Finesse wax to accompany the polish aswell also very impressed will defo purchase more stuff soon!"
Products
"Just purchased some more goodies from Autofinesse, always great service and super products...... I must say that from humble beginnings, these guys are really flying high with great marketing and products. If you haven’t tried them yet, I would recommend them and no, I am not affiliated to them in any way, other than being a happy customer 😎"
Products
"Excellent performance products , value for money 😁"
Products
"Brilliant service, excellent products. Dispatched before the estimated time. Highly recommend!"
Products
"Making my car look new"
Products
"I was looking for a good firm with quality products and came across Auto Finesse Ltd. From start to finish the experience was a breeze. The order was processed quickly, it was delivered on time and good quality products. Will I be buying from them again. You bet I will."
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 4,800 reviews