Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.com

20 Burnt Mill, Harlow , Essex

Free delivery was great, delivered on time and products are exceptional. Looking forward to my next order already
I found customer service very helpful and fast with my lost items they got them sent out straight away
Posted 1 hour ago
I have not had chance to use my latests addition to my cleaning/detailing kit which I have built up from Auto Finesse, but as per all the other products I have, I imagine it will be excellent.
Fast turn around time. Even the branding on the box looks great. Also got a freebie so can’t complain!
Excellent service, always is!! arrived on time and nicely packed
Super fast and organised., packing is great and it got to the other side of the world faster than I can receive products locally. While the product didn’t help with the steering wheel (it will be off to a recovering shortly) The rest of the interior is looking spicy and span though, no shiny residue, nice foam, nice and easy to use. Should go a long way too.
Bought number of products on Black Friday deal, excellent value. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Could you now do something about the weather so I can use them??
Excellent products and excellent service. Thank you once again for the excellent communication and service.
Great service and everything was well packaged. Delivery was quick as well as free. Looking forward to trying the products this weekend
Top quality service as always. Thanks again guys!!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Great products and great service, as always 👍🏼
Great products and great service!
First time using Tripple on my Golf R and I can hands down say it’s the best product I have used! Getting a light cut , small scratches filled with the glaze and a wax all in one is a game changer and the finished product is a nice deep wet look even on lighter colour cars
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Very good quality crew bag, huge too! Love using AF products, the best out there!
Top equipment and fast delivery
Great products happy with them and great value
Very easy site to use and great black friday deals. Will definitely use the store again
Every time I have ordered from Auto Finesse, the products have been delivered within a few days and Customer Service were really helpful when one of my orders was lost in the post. All of the products are brilliant! Iron out is a particular favourite, I wouldn’t clean my car without them. Highly recommend!
Banging products! Best on the market! Can’t be beaten on quality or price 10/10
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2021 Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2021 Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2021 Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2021 Auto Finesse 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Very impressed with Auto Finesse customer service.
Brilliant products, Brilliant service fast dispatch and delivery
Auto Finesse is rated 4.92 based on 18,198 reviews