Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd

About Auto Finesse Ltd: Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

S Tyler
"The service that auto finesse offers with top notch products and brilliant service means an awesome overall product, the smell of the car with the amazing performance of there products is a mean combination."
P Dewar
"Just moved over to Auto Finesse products after using Auto Glym for years. Found the delivery very quick and the products are amazing. Great results so far."
"Have purchased a number of products from you guys and every one has been amazing. Car has never looked better, will be relying on AF for my car cleaning needs from now on!"
Products
"Absolutely amazing company. Easily the best products I’ve ever used. I just bought the crew bag to fit all my products in. The bag is excellent. Very well made and great to keep in the car. I feel like they are the only company that goes above and beyond in providing the best products and also the best customer service. I will always always use them for detailing."
Products
"I love the fact you get a free air freshener I also think the pricing is very fair for the level of quality of a product you get also I like the fact I got sent a free sample to try and test very handy been as I’m always up for trying new products"
Products
"By adding little extras in the box my order came in. Only a little though but goes a long way!"
Products
"Great products and attention to detail."
Products
"I started off by ordering aqua coat to help my rinse and I was so impressed with it I ordered finale and a couple aqua deluxe towels to help with drying. I was yet again impressed so I went all out and ordered their revitalise kit, glisten, tripple, lather, avalance, total, tough coat, citrus power and their crew bag to keep it all in and I don't believe I'll use any other products as everything I need, they have. Beautiful packaging, amazing scents and perform impeccably. Can't wait until I need something else from them!"
Products
"Excellent and premium service from AF. A couple of extra goodies went a long way too - next order coming soon!"
Products
"Fast service, fast delivery, exceptional quality"
Products
"Great products I’ve tried many in the past and auto Finesse in in my top two"
"Excellent Products"
Products
"Great products, delivered on time. I tested as soon it arrived and the result it is so awesome!!!"
Products
"In my opinion, Auto Finesse is the best of the best when it comes to detailing products. I have many products including the shampoo, clay bar, triple all in one polish, liquid wax, obliterate and iron out. I have a true passion for detailing cars and love using your products. Recently I have started to detail cars around my area professionally and I will definitely be adding to my collection very soon!"
Products
"delivering amazing products when i need them."
Products
"Fantastic products at reasonable prices , alway been a fan and user of Autoglym until I tried auto Finesse products. They have more than surpassed my expectations, easy application for a showroom finish I won’t be going back to"
Products
"A very professional company, always willing to offer helpful advice on the phone. It is a pleasure dealing with the team. Excellent Car detailing products, super customer service and fast shipping! - What more would you want?! (Also Air freshener & sample in the order is a nice touch)."
Products
"Product is so BRILLIANT! They look great, smell great and work so well. Best product on the market!"
Price
"Well laid out website, with great products. Fast delivery and kept updated at all time."
Products
"I have a wide selection of the Auto Finesse range and each one is great and easy to use. They give a quality result everytime I have use them."
Products
"Premium products at a reasonable price. Fantastic customer service with very knowledgeable staff on hand to help."
Products
"Great products very pleased with the results as this is the first time I've used these. Easy to order and prompt delivery."
Products
"Product quality is amazing and unlike any other. Does everything it says and more. Makes the car look brand new and the products actually last longer than others. Definitely stuck with Auto Finesse for life!"
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 5,983 reviews