Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.com

20 Burnt Mill, Harlow , Essex

Free delivery was great, delivered on time and products are exceptional. Looking forward to my next order already
I bought a DA and have to say its by far the best and easiest way I've polished a car. The polisher is very well made and I can absolutely recommend this product.
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely amazed with the products, been using these for sometime now and well impressed with the results.
Big up for your clean solutions
Good decent stuff
The Autofinesse DA MPX is an excellent ergonomic Dual Action polisher. It comes with Five and 3 inch heads allowing for an all in one polisher that can tackle swage lines and narrow A and B pillars. It made light work of the correction work i needed to undertake on my bonnet and roof. The extra pads I ordered come in professionally packed cartons which add to that quality feel that Autofinesse promise. In all a great value for money purchase !
Happy with the products. And delivered quicker than expected.
Great product, long lasting smell that keep my car smelling sweet
For the price the quality is surprising!
Great brand! Love the products!
Excellent service. Loving the products so had to get more air fresheners to finish it off and yo my surprise I got an extra one! Thanks.
Great product, leaving a professional finish
Leather cleaner has worked a treat on getting Jean stains of my new cars leather seats
Bought the auto finesse drying towel, very fast delivery and what a great product. Used it to dry mine and my wife’s car at the same time and it dryer them both with ease. Auto finesse products are top class and would highly recommend.
The glass cleaner is the best I’ve ever used! Also the snow foam works very well and smells amazing!! Delivery was quick!
Bought the bucket organiser which seems good quality. Delivery was really fast and free. Items did arrive with some slight scuffs but isn’t a big deal.
Excellent, from ordering through to receiving goods and packaging.
First time buying from auto finesse I would highly recommend
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Absolutely brilliant products. Delivery time is also great they always send you text messages to let you know when you will receive your items
Great products, great company. Everyone needs some Glisten in their Life!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Once I had the order placed I had the products within 24 hours. Brilliant service and quality products
Auto Finesse is rated 4.92 based on 19,925 reviews