Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

G Bott
J Power
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 12th May 2021
A Roberts
Used ceramic polish for the first time today.very pleased with the result and really brought the shine out on my black car and also on my wife's red car (the wife was very impressed with the deep shine on her car)
Absolutely fantastic products and will always use
Nobody contacted me when I left honest negative feedback on instagram you just decided to delete my comment, so are you only after positive feedback..? You will only move forward in a business if you know your weaknesses. Rude & wont be using your products again..! Especially after spending over £200 on my first order with such a pigheaded response & attitude. Good luck
I’ve never been left disappointed with the results from Auto Finesse products and their customer service is second to none.
Fantastic products at great prices and fast delivery and shipping times, what's not to like?
I decided to give Auto Finesse a shot after hearing good things about them and their products. I purchased items during the halloween promotion meaning I received 20% off my order to start which I thought was brilliant. Over £50 later I qualified for free shipping. My products arrived super fast, by courier so I could track their whereabouts which was also great considering I work and could arrange someone to be in to receive my package. I opened the package to be greeted with my products packed very well, and to my surprise, due to the promotion received a Halloween air freshener and a pot of toffee apple limited edition wax as a lovely little extra for free! Along with the already generous extras, they thew in a few packs of sweets. Cannot fault them, an absolute breeze from start to finish and clearly know how to look after their customer. Will be recommending, thank you so much!
Really happy with products I ordered. Love the aqua wax car leaves the car looking brilliant. And the wheel revitaliser left the alloys looking better than the autoglym alternatives
Got exactly what I ordered - great quality, arrived before expected and included a few surprise treats Thank you Auto Finesse
These products were once a hidden gem, really glad they've gained in popularity. Any box with auto finesse written on it arriving at my door makes me happy.
Got my order very quickly and was given a lot of the limited edition voodoo air fresheners which was a welcome surprise
Order arrived very quickly and as usual some more excellent products from Auto Finesse!
After all of the hype of auto finesse.. but sadly let down by the lack of communication between myself and the delivery company after paying for next working day delivery I was sadly let down because they didn’t know where I was after phoning auto finesse they said they would give my postage money back and would garuntee my parcel would be here in the following working day.. the day come and went no sign of any parcel.. I phone back and they said they didn’t know what was going on and they would put it out for delivery on Saturday.. Saturday come and I resived my parcel.. the box was open and the bottles had been leeking in the box...
We are extremely sorry for the issues you experienced with delivery of our products, we really feel let down by our choice of courier on this occasion, and hope we can restore you faith in us. James
Very fast delivery , excellent products
After asking that we take care of my order that I still have not received. The staff contacted me and made the necessary to remedy my problem.
Hi Christian, Thank you for your review. Im sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience shopping with us. I believe that a member of our team has emailed you recently regarding a solution to your troubles. If you could please get back to us at your earliest convenience, that would be very much appreciated. Kind Regards, Team AF
Very good Website and fast delivery to the Netherlands. Halloween discount was great, unfortunately I didn't get the special halloween wax.
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 5th November 2017
The products they provide make me and my vehicle very happy indeed.
Had everything i needed in stock and delivery time was great
The best fast delivery great service and an awesome product
A friend of mine recommended auto finesse while we were in lock down last year. Wow wow I can't recommended enough. I alway get comments saying how clean my car looks even when it's dirty, everytime I clean it it gets easier and can feel the difference. I've not used clay before, so I gave it a go. Wow its worth the time an effort. The product is not expensive when you see the out come.
I first checked out Auto Finesse based off a recommendation. Looking at their website and social media presence i decided to purchase products from every stage/step. Auto Finesse website has articles which gives advice on each stage, what products and how to use them which was fantastic for a novice like myself so perfect for me knowing which products I needed to buy! 100% will be a returning customer!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 8th April 2021