Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Robert Midgley
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Raphaël ORTEGA
Easy simple layout for the website
And dead easy payment options honestly loved it felt natural also been back multiple times and will be returning
Amazing products
I'm very happy with the products I have at home worth £ 700, but the second time I received an incomplete shipment. The order goes to Switzerland and I have to pay double the duty.
Unfortunately, the product arrived damaged as the contents had leaked - subsequently discovered there was no cap on the container - but was very pleased with the replacement service which arrived next day. In the past I have been very pleased with both the service and the product.
produits conforme à mes attendes
la livraison c'est bien effectuée
par contre je n'ai pas reçu mes points de récompense pour une commande de 90€
n° de commande 264530
We wanted the perfect gift for our sons and his new car and this was it. Everything he needed to enhance his care for his leather interior .
He pedido varios productos. Lo que mas me ha gustado ha sido todo el proceso de compra. Compré sin darme cuenta de aplicar un descuento que había activo y me dejaron cancelar y volver a hacer mi pedido. Lo mejor de todo, gastos de envío gratis. Respecto a los productos, algunos mejor y otros peor. Lo que mas me ha gustado ha sido el olor de los productos del exterior, el finale tanto la edición normal como la de hallowin huelen super bien y me gusta el acabado, lo mismo de la cera en spray. Respecto al de interior, me encanta el efecto que deja, muy natural. Lo que no me ha gustado es el olor del producto de interior. Tengo un coche nuevo y me ha dejado un olor raro en el interior. Deberían de intentar meterle un aroma mas agradable como el de los productos del exterior.
Good products, poor delivery.
Had an issue with the order not being processed but when I brought to their attention they shipped it next day with some extra freebies 😎 the products them selves are faultless and will defo be buying more
The Car Shampoo sadly was leaking, but great Job and great Product’s at all. I love it.
Très content des produits, j'ai passé 3 commandes en 2 semaines
Livraison gratuite et très rapide
SAV très rapide ✅
After about 10 days I still hadn't received the products I ordered so I contacted AF and they told me the goods had been lost in transit. They immediately arranged for a replacement delivery which should arrive tomorrow so I'm happy. I believe this to be an issue with DHL as I could see they had the package at some point.
Obviously not tried the products yet so cannot comment but I bought them based on a number of reviews and videos I've seen and expect good things. Most looking forward to using the fallout remover. I got 20% discount on the goods plus one free product so well chuffed with 6 products for £44.00.
Beguiled by the in yer face website, I ordered a selection of spot pads, clay pad, and the handi puck. Pricey stuff - for less than half as much again I could have bought a Von Haus kit - but I knew that before I hit the Submit button. The pads stood up to polishing and waxing the whole car, and all washed out as new afterwards. I was very impressed by the ergonomics of the puck, and the effectiveness and speed of the claypad. I cannot recommend the scented clay lubricant - a few drops of shampoo in water would have been just as good, without the boudoir nuance. Happy, overall, however.
Super Produkte, super Ergebnisse wie im Video beschrieben.

1 Stern Abzug, da mir der pro bottle trotzdem berechnet wurde obwohl auf der Rechnung die man mit geschickt bekommt er für 0,00 € drauf stand.

Ansonsten alles super, grade das Lederset bestellt hoffe das es genau die gleichen Ergebnisse bringt wie die anderen Produkte.
Entrega muy rápida. Productos que cumplen. El olor del ambientador dura bastante.
Product arrived. One bottle was damaged as the top had come off. Reported to Auto Finesse who arranged a replacement bottle which was received next day
Great products ,
love the airfreshairs !
Your delivery partner let you down with both communication and service but, your customer service team (Amy) did a fantastic job in sorting out the issue. Sent out another parcel on next day delivery with Royal Mail and I received it less than 24 hours later.
So happy with the products I have now received.
First time I've ordered from Auto Finesse on recommendation from a friend in the business. Website shop is great, great graphics, great descriptions, easy search, easy checkout. Apparently my order was damaged in transit, unfortunately it took me querying the delivery to find that out. Response from Customer Service was great, quick, clear and sorting out the problem with a new order on a next day delivery.
Will be ordering more lush goodies soon.
Uno del los productos, en concreto un pulimento venía abierto y ha ensuciado todo. Producto desperdiciado. Por todo lo demás bien
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 14,007 reviews