Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
Our organisation had a very good experience of ordering a good quality wooden table from Atlantis office ltd. The customer service was excellent, delivery was very quick and all worked out well and easy. I would definitely recommend Atlantis Office to anyone or any organisation. Thank you.
Quick, efficient and responsive to my queries I had with my order
The first chair i received from the manufacturer was faulty. Lisa at Atlantis Office furniture sorted out a replacement for me and it arrived 2 days later. Great service!! It is when you have a problem with a product that you purchase over the internet that you find out just how good the supplier is ...... 5 stars for Lisa and Atlantis .
Good value for money when I needed to setup a workspace at home. Any company can promise everything you need, but the staff at Atlantis proved how good they are when there was a delay on the cupboard ordered. They kept me fully up to date with delivery information and were very prompt in answering any queries I raised.
Paid an extra £25 for next day service. One week later it turns out the item wasn't even in stock. By the look of it, this company and many other just Drop Ship. This means you pay them, them pay the manufacturer who then sends it out. What a con.
Hi Mr Adams, We were first contacted by you less than 10 minutes before you left this review. For any potential customers, I feel this incredibly unfair review needs more explaining. The chair was built and dispatched by the manufacturer within the timeframe, today was the first time we had been contacted by the customer to say his chair hadn't arrived. Upon checking with the TNT while he was on our live chat system, it seems TNT couldn't find it in their system, so were going to conduct a search tonight. We told the customer we would keep a close eye, and if we got an email tonight we would jump on at home and keep him updated. We also said we would refund the build fee mentioned in full as a gesture of goodwill. We are and always will do the absolute best for our customers and go the extra mile in these already difficult times. This review left does in no way reflect the conversation had or customer service they have received.
i ordered a chair i am too tall for, returned it, got my money back (minus assembly and return delivery as agreed), no hassle, i am happy, thank you
Excellent service with excellent communication from Lisa about out of stock products. No problem recommending this company.
I visited the office which despite being in the middle of a major refit received excellent service. Being of a 'heavy build' I wanted a slightly more substantial office chair, staff pointed me in the right direction and I found the ideal model and a good price. My next requirement was for a desk and all I knew was the length I needed, again pointed in the right direction. I have to add I did turn up 1/2 an hour before closing time which was a bit inconsiderate but everything was sorted in double quick time and I was out the door without holding them up but still without feeling rushed. Delivery was perfect and the chair and desk excellent quality and easy to assemble. I would certainly use them again and heavily recommend them.
Very pleased with my office chair and the good advice received at point of sale. Would definitely recommend
Fantastic company. Extremely responsible and helpful concerning queries. Honest, straightforward and reasonable. Would definitely buy from again.
Fabulous customer experience! Order and delivery process very smooth; and the chair I bought is superb. Thank you
The chair was damaged when it arrived. I spoke to the company and they arranged for it to be picked up, no argument and I received a refund as soon as they received the stock back. I will be buying a replacement from them. Total confidence
I was very pleased with the service at your office, and the range of chairs available. The chair arrived safely as promised and I'm sitting comfortably now writing this review!
Lisa in Customer Support has been incredibly efficient and helpful with sending out a replacement backrest (wich unfortunately arrived snapped). Would recommend Atlantis Office to to others
Order delivered on time. Excellent customer service. No complaints.
Ordered Lumbar support chair massage chair. Pictures on website look good. Didn’t arrive on time. This chair is very tacky poor quality chair. It’s weak, the massage function is absolutely useless, just a gimmick. The arms of the chair don’t tighten properly so they are wobbly. If you want to risk a purchase feel free. I would never use this firm again.
Hello, Thanks so much for your comments and sorry to hear you were unhappy with our service. As stated on our website we do need to allow 2-4 days for deliveries due to the courier delays caused by Covid. You were also informed of this via the confirmation email that was sent with your invoice. If there are faults with your chair we would be more than happy to look at correcting these for you. please contact us sales@atlantisoffice.co.uk.
Absolutely over the moon with my purchase. Ordered desk was expecting 2-4 week delivery. Arrived 3 days later. A lot of companies could learn from Atlantis Office, customer service was fantastic. Well done
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 11th November 2020
Helpful & friendly advice, next day delivery - and a great new office chair. Thanks!
Good display and choice of office furniture on site. Very helpful staff in choosing a chair to suit. Delivery was on time as promised. Chair fits the bill, is comfortable and well made. I would definitely use and recommend Atlantic Office in the future. Many thanks!
Great selection of chairs at a good price and quick delivery
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 683 reviews