Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
Excellent service throughout, recommended.
Excellent company to deal with. Couldn’t be more helpful, polite and efficient. Delivery brilliant and go the extra mile to please.
I was happy with the service received. Atlantis staff sorted any questions and my chair arrived as expected.
Atlantis have been great from start to finish. Despite a missed delivery - courier went to the wrong address - and some cosmetic damage on the item once received - surface level, does not compromise the strength/integrity of the product - the company have been open, honest and communicative throughout. The products they provide are high quality and the ongoing support I have been provided in spite of these issues has been second to none. I'd like to say thank you for your support and I look forward to using Atlantis in future.
Excellent service - very friendly & helpful sales personnel. Would certainly recommend and will use again.
Fantastic products and brilliant customer service.
Very good sales staff - cheerful and helpful. Product (Executive chair) delivered promptly and in good order.
Great chair. Just as described. Excellent
I am very happy with the quality of the desk. The product range offered is very good and the order and delivery processes were efficient and prompt. Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Atlantis.
I was placing just a small order for one desk and one office chair, but I wanted them in a hurry. Bex, who answered my phone calls, was extremely helpful, sending links to items that might be suitable, and ensured the items arrived on time. No one could have done more.
Speedy delivery, helpful Customer Service and great desks, thank you
Very nice filing cabinet.
Very attentive service
We had originally purchased two Atlantis Office plus office chairs with headrest two years ago and had been very impressed with the care that was taken to ensure we were happy with our choice and the very professional service offered by Atlantis Office. So when we needed to buy an additional chair, our first port of call was Atlantis Office. Once again, we were able to secure exactly what we needed; once again, we appreciated the friendly help and service given. Highly recommended !
Great service and product- will use again
Answered the phone !! with politeness and efficiency. Delivered on time. Great product. Good support. Thanks.
Fantastic customer service from the team at Atlantis Office! They worked with me to find the perfect chair, with constraints over supply issues due to global distribution issues caused by Covid-19. My chair arrived quickly and has massively improved my ability to work from home comfortably. Highly reccomend!
Online advice was good, fast and accurate. Standard delivery was quick. However, the Portland 3 Mesh office chair isn't perfect. The seat pad and adjustability are excellent, but the lumbar support is probably too high so it digs into my back a little, so I've had to slip a blanket between it and the mesh.
Impeccable customer service, went out of their way to arrange delivery to Northern Ireland when many bigger companies wouldn't. And the price was lower also. I have recommended already to friends and wouldn't hesitate to buy again from them.
Great customer service. Staff had to find out some information and even though they were waiting for the courier to come back to them about a price, they phoned to let me know that they were waiting and they had not forgotten about me. Greatly appreciated
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 667 reviews