Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Ross McClymont
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Perfect, great service, nice website and fast delivery. Also the chair is great! Will use again for any further needs.
I cannot review anything because I haven't yet received what I ordered - it is due to be shipped the week after next.
Hi, As per our emails we are sorry you got the request for a review, just for clarity to future customers this was requested to be delivered at a later date by the customer and the review request was just sent prematurely by mistake.
I received my office chair and I am very happy quick delivery and good price would definitely recommend Atlantis office and staff are very helpful.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 28th June 2021
I needed a replacement office chair for working from home as the one I was using just hadn't the seat height to be able to hit the DSE workstation assessment recommendations. I'm 6ft so being able to place feet flat on the floor just wasn't happening. I went for the Stroud in the end having had a chat via phone to check the measurements and it's solved the problem. I've got a slight drama with locking the back in place but customer services have been excellent in trying to work it out. Delivery was quick and I ordered it pre-built (it still came in a giant box albeit built). I've used all three contact options (phone, email, live chat) and all three have been great. It's really useful to have a company where you can talk to people about what you're thinking about buying. Even moreso those who actually use the products themselves so can point you in the right direction to ensure your needs are met.
Very helpful customer service, they offered me a refund multiple times when my chair got delayed due to stocking issues. Very happy with the chair when it finally arrived. Good experience overall.
Great service, super products and reasonable prices. AtlantiOffice, is recommended.
Chair came quickly after I ordered. Easy enough to put together. Build quality could be slightly better. The padding on the arms is loose, however isn't an issue
I found the web-site easy to negotiate, ordering was straight forward, and my purchase was delivered very promptly, thank you.
Atlantis were well stocked and their staff polite and helpful, with an apparent good knowledge of what they were selling, which is always a bonus. Prices covered a wide range, so choice was, if anything, difficult to make, especially as I was able to try all options before purchasing. The product I chose is exactly what I wanted and the price competitive.. Delivery was ahead of time and efficiently carried-out.
Office chair v heavy, wheels q small so sinks into carpet and gets stuck. Tilt spring v strong so fires you forward if you're quite light-weight. Seems to be built for very heavy people.
Hello, So sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your chair, we would of course be more than happy to help you with this. I can see that the chair you have ordered has been advertised as heavy duty. If you would like to look at returning this item, it is within the returns period. You may also find a chair matt will help to stop your wheels getting caught in the carpet. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further. Many Thanks Lisa
Excellent service and customer care. They spent time with the individual to ensure that the product was the right one for them and that the adjustments could be made easily.
I have been liaising with Lisa for the last few months in preparation for our recent office move. Lisa was very responsive to my emails and calls, helping navigate us through purchasing the right office furniture for our business. When things needed to move, Lisa acted quickly, coming to visit our premises and measure up before discussing options and quoting appropriately. We found the pricing extremely reasonable, with the furniture fitters attending in a very quick time frame, ensuring the quality of their products was to standard once installed. I was very impressed from start to finish, with Lisa being onhand throughout. Top quality products and service with a smile – thanks Lisa and Atlantis Office.
Excellent product and very helpful staff. Great service.
Great local (Colchester) business offering good quality office furniture at very competitive prices. Very pleased with purchase and would not hesitate to use again. Delivery was swift and even placed in required room.
I bought a small filing cabinet many years ago from Atlantis and recently bought a 1400 x 800 office desk as working from home, it arrived within 5 days and came will packed, easy to make and a nice colour. Will definitely buy again and recommend Atlantis to anyone. Excellent level of service..
Happy to recommend Atlantis Office. Ordered a heavy-duty office chair for my home office via the website for next day delivery. Received a phone call later that day to say that they were stock taking the next day, so wouldn't be able to deliver next day. I asked if they'd refund the money I'd paid for next day delivery, which they did immeadiately. Chair arrived less than 36hrs later. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks.
Absolutely fantastic service! I arranged to visit the showroom and was greeted with a warm welcome and shown the all of the chair options available, with them taking time to listen to my requirements and make recommendations for the best office chair to suit my requirements. Delivery was prompt as expected and I’m extremely happy with how comfortable, supportive and great my Toronto Executive chair looks. I definitely recommend this chair and Atlantis Office for excellent quality and service.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Recommended company. Great choice of products, website easy to use & very competitive prices. And with swift delivery, what's not to like?
Didn't have what i ordered but called and helped me choose another product, perfect!
Having bought a chair from an online company which was not at all comfortable for me I was looking for somewhere you could go to try out chairs before you buy. Atlantis Office have so many chairs for all budgets. We were able to spend as long as we liked in the showroom trying out chairs. When one of the chairs was a little too low Atlantis Office sourced a higher gas lift for us. Excellent service and company.
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 715 reviews