Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Based on 321 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

After much deliberation thought this was the grass for us, placed order and registered postcode, were not too disappointed to see delivery cost jump from £25 to £65 so sat back and waited. Next morning told Carrier wanted £87, no attempt to shop around or say they were the cheapest so cancelled order and started again.
I am still waiting for my refund as i cancelled the order three times
After making a call to order the grass I asked for an email to be sent so I could check order, it never came. I then phoned again to chase delivery date, as I needed to know. I was told I SHOULD get a call today, never did, I had to phone again. I asked for email again, it never came. When the turf arrived it was damaged, I didn't have enough adhesive for job, (only two to join 12m) I asked for 13m or joining tape, only 8m arrived. Had so much membrain I could cover a football pitch. Found this company very disorganised and unhelpful from start to finish. DO NOT USE!!
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.71 based on 321 reviews