Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
Website says deliveries can now take up to 5 business days. Its now been 5 days and i still haven't had any response from the company. Still no delivery date, no replies to emails and no one answers the phones. I will change my review in the coming days dependant on the company response. If i still can't get through i will be requesting a refund through my bank
Clearly states on the website "are deliverys are not delayed due to the current covid-19 situation"

Absolute rubbish, 9th April delivery date and no grass, emailed and phoned to no avail.
Not really good customer service.

If its not here today will be changing to one star.
After much deliberation thought this was the grass for us, placed order and registered postcode, were not too disappointed to see delivery cost jump from £25 to £65 so sat back and waited. Next morning told Carrier wanted £87, no attempt to shop around or say they were the cheapest so cancelled order and started again.
I am still waiting for my refund as i cancelled the order three times
After making a call to order the grass I asked for an email to be sent so I could check order, it never came. I then phoned again to chase delivery date, as I needed to know. I was told I SHOULD get a call today, never did, I had to phone again. I asked for email again, it never came.
When the turf arrived it was damaged, I didn't have enough adhesive for job, (only two to join 12m) I asked for 13m or joining tape, only 8m arrived. Had so much membrain I could cover a football pitch.
Found this company very disorganised and unhelpful from start to finish. DO NOT USE!!
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.56 based on 255 reviews