Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
The company is a complete shambles I read other reviews and thought maybe those were picky people but they defiantly aren’t if your thinking of ordering from this company do not bother there is no communication what so ever I have had to contact my bank to request a refund they don’t answer there phones or emails it is not a business it’s a joke. I have had no responses from them I have asked and asked for a refund and got no reply I wouldn’t bother with the hassle, absolutely disgusting customer service for people who you pay your money to! I will be taking this further as I want my refund ASAP.
The delay on orders in far too long and they know this but still have not changed their delivery times. Been waiting nearly a month now and every email back from them just says that they’ll get it to me in the next few days
Would not recommend this company, it has taken over a month to get my money back after no delivery. It was only through the intervention of PayPal that I managed to get my money back and company did not responded to that. Like others have said it could be due to the current COVID situation but still shouldn’t have taken this long to get a refund.
Terrible. I ordered the grass and paid. Received a text to say it would be delivered Monday. It didn't come. Received another text to say it would come at 0755 Tuesday morning. Nothing came. I wouldn't have minded if they had said that due to Covid orders will be late, I could have waited. But there has been no contact, despite me emailing and calling, there is no one to talk to. I have had to resort to opening a dispute on paypal, but of course, they haven't answered this either so I'll have to wait 20 days to get my money back. They might be fine in normal times, but during Covid I would not recommend using them.
We have spent the last week preparing the garden for the delivery of our grass. We have waited all morning for delivery and had a phone call to say it's not coming. Out disabled daughter now cannot play in the garden and has The government letter to shield for 12 weeks..
We have spent 2k and now have a garden We can't use.. Don't trust this company please.
It is regretful that this situation has occurred but as we explained to you, our driver has broken down en route this morning.

We have the AA en route to him but there is no guarantee how long the recovery will take or even if they can get him back on the road.

Our driver will not have anywhere to stay in Scotland due to COVID 19 so we have to make sure we can get him back to the depot in Derbyshire.

We are working on reduced staffing levels at the moment and therefore, as explained, we are not going to be in your area for delivery again until next week which we will make sure that you are on that route.

I am really sorry this has happened but it is something that is completely out of our control.
3 weeks late. Blames Royal Mail. Promised personal delivery twice, then never turned up after waiting in for them. Does not answer messages or return calls. Totally unprofessional and unreliable.
Cancelled my order
in the end. Imagine what after sales service would be like. This is no way to run a business. Avoid this company.
Very disappointed.

This sounds like it might not be us as we don't use Royal Mail. We would very much appreciate it if you could call 0845 177 1664 or email sales@artificialgrass-direct.com so that we can clarify. Thank you.
Terrible company, not contact from them after ordering grass.
Told the delivery date would be the 9th and I wish I had read other reviews, it didn't turn up.

Phoned and emailed numerous times and no reply.

Avoid this company at all cost clearly scam artist, have no idea how I am going to get my money back.
Hello. I am very sorry to hear that you have had a bad service. We sometimes receive negative reviews that were meant for a different company with a similar name. If this is because of us we would be eager to resolve this as soon as possible. I've spoken to our Sales team and they don't have a recent order with your name. Just to clarify, we are https://www.artificialgrass-direct.com/ with a hyphen and .com address. To try to resolve this as soon as possible, please call us on 0845 177 1664 or email sales@artificialgrass-direct.com or we have a live chat available on our website.
Still waiting for delivery...……awful customer services when we called them to see why it wasn't delivered, promised call back and received none!!Would not recommend to others.
utter rubbish. 2 days in, several hours after I was told my grass was on it's way - someone rang to say they couldn't find it. Strange because they said it was dispatched? They offered me, I think, a £fiver to choose something else! Given all the delay, muppetry and pathetic offer - I declined.
Hello Mr Booth

I am sorry to hear about your experience however I am not sure you have the right Artificial Grass Company as I have tried to investigate and I have no details either through our website ordering system or direct.

There are other companies with similar names to ours, unless it was ordered in another name? You can of course contact me directly if you wish and I will be happy to pursue your complaint

Kind regards

Louise Kirk
Director
Not great to be honest, had to chase delivery, told it had been delivered and it had not, not told it was being delivered or when.
Dear Mr Jones-Owen

I am sorry that you feel you did not have the best service on delivery.

From investigating I can see that we did advise you of a delivery date ahead of time, that an attempt of delivery had been made on that day but there was no one to receive it. We tried to contact you by phone and then emailed you on the 21st to say that we would have to redeliver with an instruction of where to leave in a safe place if no one was going to be at home which you gave us.

If you need anymore clarification please do contact the office
I would not recommend this company. Grass we purchased was of a poor quality and the company refused to resolve the problem, basically saying there was nothing that could be done. Areas of the grass is very flat even after being brushed with an electric power broom and also shiny in appearance. We are very disappointed.
Firstly we ordered our grass to be delivered before 12am on the 26th of June after waiting until 1 O`clock i phoned them chasing my delivery. I was then told there was a mistake on there part as they sent it to my home address instead of site. We then re-ordered for Tuesday the 3rd of July before 10am am, after waiting until 10.10am I phoned the company to check on my delivery and the lady said its a before 10am OH its 10:10am, I will chase the courier now and phone you straight back. 50 mnutes later i am chasing them and was now told its a AM delivery. I am now today at 12:50 still waiting for my delivery and still no call back, have tried calling them back and now goes onto the answering machine. I have also phoned the web site number and spoke to a lady and I asked to speak to Nicola or Louise and they asked who`s call in which I told them OH whats you number they will phone you back. I will finish my reveiw once my delivery arrives as they cannot gaurentee next day delivery and most of there deliveries are couriers who have no phone or tracking no so they cannot even contact them to find out where they are.
Yourstruly Tony
Despicable customer service and terrible service over all. I never received the grass after 6 weeks of ongoing 'failed deliveries' where I was lied to (I was finally informed that the grass I ordered had never even been cut and loaded onto the van from the depot, despite being told several times over the phone that it was on its way and then being blamed for non-existent attempts to call me on a phone that I had in my hand the entire morning). One of the failed deliveries was apparently due to a driver failing to show up for work. I had to bear the brunt of all their errors and never received so much as a verbal apology, let alone any compensation. Just awful from start to end! Finally got a refund - we'll see if the money comes through...
Still didn't receive my order nor any information regarding order or delivery. Contacted Grass Direct but still waiting for response. Disappointing.
Last 2 metres damaged with some sort of machine fault cutting through the fabric. Did stevie wonder roll this up because not only was the damage missed but it was rolled up so far out of square that the edge of the grass was damaged during shipping, due to being at least 8 inches longer than the 2m width. Photos of the damage taken if you are interested. Phil Brotherton.
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.56 based on 255 reviews