Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Artificial Grass Direct

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Telephone

How would you rate Artificial Grass Direct ?

Carl Kenny
"Quick delivery. Competitive prices. Excellent customer service. Great products."
Patricia Linton
"Artificial grass is amazing and the I purchased is so soft and looks fantastic - very real. I used it on a wood deck on my canal boat. I've bought grass before but this one is far superior & softer than others. Delivery was fast and price was very competitive."
Andrew Croft
"Fantastic quality best price we found online. And customer service was brilliant."
"I would not recommend this company. Grass we purchased was of a poor quality and the company refused to resolve the problem, basically saying there was nothing that could be done. Areas of the grass is very flat even after being brushed with an electric power broom and also shiny in appearance. We are very disappointed."
"Excellent customer service and fast and efficient delivery. Would recommend this company to anyone."
"Firstly we ordered our grass to be delivered before 12am on the 26th of June after waiting until 1 O`clock i phoned them chasing my delivery. I was then told there was a mistake on there part as they sent it to my home address instead of site. We then re-ordered for Tuesday the 3rd of July before 10am am, after waiting until 10.10am I phoned the company to check on my delivery and the lady said its a before 10am OH its 10:10am, I will chase the courier now and phone you straight back. 50 mnutes later i am chasing them and was now told its a AM delivery. I am now today at 12:50 still waiting for my delivery and still no call back, have tried calling them back and now goes onto the answering machine. I have also phoned the web site number and spoke to a lady and I asked to speak to Nicola or Louise and they asked who`s call in which I told them OH whats you number they will phone you back. I will finish my reveiw once my delivery arrives as they cannot gaurentee next day delivery and most of there deliveries are couriers who have no phone or tracking no so they cannot even contact them to find out where they are. Yourstruly Tony"
"Despicable customer service and terrible service over all. I never received the grass after 6 weeks of ongoing 'failed deliveries' where I was lied to (I was finally informed that the grass I ordered had never even been cut and loaded onto the van from the depot, despite being told several times over the phone that it was on its way and then being blamed for non-existent attempts to call me on a phone that I had in my hand the entire morning). One of the failed deliveries was apparently due to a driver failing to show up for work. I had to bear the brunt of all their errors and never received so much as a verbal apology, let alone any compensation. Just awful from start to end! Finally got a refund - we'll see if the money comes through..."
"Full 5 Star. I am, by nature, an online customer of anything I need and do not usually generously hand out fill 5 stars to my suppliers. On this occasion, Artificial Grass Direct merit 5 star because not only are they very speedy in acknowledging orders placed with them but have it delivered swiftly too. I found, on first inspection, a couple of items missing and emailed them about it. Within 10 minutes I had a phone call from them directing me where the missing items may be inside their packaging which I did find. They promised to send me, by next day delivery, just one small glue tube which must have fallen off inside their delivery van. 5 Stars."
"Fantastic service from sales to delivery. Great product good value for money. Very dense pile so you're unable to se the backing, ideal for what I needed it for."
"Easy to lay. Looks superb. Hope to buy more later. Really pleased with our new grass."
"Fantasic product, great customer service."
"Good prices and quality of the products."
"Price and quality"
"Good communication from the start, delivery when expected and the quality of the grass is excellent"
"a tatty old lawn in to a nice green one"
"Very good quality just like grass.look forward to using it"
"Still didn't receive my order nor any information regarding order or delivery. Contacted Grass Direct but still waiting for response. Disappointing."
"Sent a great range of samples. Called to make sure delivery address was all correct."
"Looks amazing in my garden, fab quality would defiantly buy again, great value for money too!"
"Very happy with product, easy to install"
"The service from start to finish was brilliant and the product exactly as described. Has totally transformed my garden,looks fantastic most satisfied would recommend this company if anyone asked."
"Good price and fast delivery"
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.63 based on 72 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!