Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Carl Kenny
"Quick delivery. Competitive prices. Excellent customer service. Great products."
Patricia Linton
"Artificial grass is amazing and the I purchased is so soft and looks fantastic - very real. I used it on a wood deck on my canal boat. I've bought grass before but this one is far superior & softer than others. Delivery was fast and price was very competitive."
Andrew Croft
"Fantastic quality best price we found online. And customer service was brilliant."
"Great that they sent free samples that helped us choose. When we ordered everything came within 2 days. Delivery guy was helpful and friendly too. The grass does seem very good quality; you can't really pull flakes out so it holds together very well, as it needs to with our kids and animals. Assuming the grass lasts we are very happy!"
"Excellent service. I chose from the many samples sent to me and ordered sufficient for my summer house floor. I ordered it on Monday and was laying it Wednesday afternoon! It looks great. About to order more for my son's man cave. Well done AGD."
"Cannot praise the company enough the service and delivery was excellent arrived within 3 days"
"First class service. The sales staff are knowledgeable and gave excellent sales and technical advice. The warehouse cut the grass exactly as required and the delivery team ensured a prompt reliable delivery. The product quality matches the efforts of the whole team. You might get a cheaper product elsewhere, but you won't get better value anywhere. Marvellous."
"After making a call to order the grass I asked for an email to be sent so I could check order, it never came. I then phoned again to chase delivery date, as I needed to know. I was told I SHOULD get a call today, never did, I had to phone again. I asked for email again, it never came. When the turf arrived it was damaged, I didn't have enough adhesive for job, (only two to join 12m) I asked for 13m or joining tape, only 8m arrived. Had so much membrain I could cover a football pitch. Found this company very disorganised and unhelpful from start to finish. DO NOT USE!!"
"This is the third time I have ordered from Artificial Grass Direct. We have always had a very high customer service, it is very easy to order and very quick delivery. I won't look anywhere else anymore as I always come back to you in the end as we have such a fantastic service."
"Good quality grass, was kept up to date through the whole process and delivered when they promised. Would of been a 5 but it all came in one roll and not cut into to lengths as requested. Overall very pleased with artificial grass direct and will definitely recommend to others"
"Very easy to deal with and prompt delivery. The delivery driver was very helpful also"
"Arrived when expected. Great quality, totally transformed the area. Very happy."
"Product looks good, just as sample I received. Great service, quick and efficient. Very helpful customer service when I did have queries. Would highly recommend."
"Ordered my 5 x 4 metre artificial grass online, very straight forward, recieved a phone call next day to arrange delivery, which i did and when delivered was very well packaged and the size was spot on what i ordered. Would highly recommend this company."
"Good product choice. Good value. Good customer support. Good delivery. Very happy customer would highly recommend to others."
"Such an amazing service with attention to keeping the customer well informed about delivery of the product and excellent value for money. Will be highly recommending. Thank you"
"Good quality and looks great"
"Very quick delivery of free samples, followed up by quick delivery of order"
"Wow just cant believe the difference to my garden & so like the real thing. Previously had pebbles because of muddy paws, but now even my dogs are enjoying the luxury of it."
"We expected a darker green and a deeper pile. That said it kinda does the job."
"I would not recommend this company. Grass we purchased was of a poor quality and the company refused to resolve the problem, basically saying there was nothing that could be done. Areas of the grass is very flat even after being brushed with an electric power broom and also shiny in appearance. We are very disappointed."
"Excellent customer service and fast and efficient delivery. Would recommend this company to anyone."
"Firstly we ordered our grass to be delivered before 12am on the 26th of June after waiting until 1 O`clock i phoned them chasing my delivery. I was then told there was a mistake on there part as they sent it to my home address instead of site. We then re-ordered for Tuesday the 3rd of July before 10am am, after waiting until 10.10am I phoned the company to check on my delivery and the lady said its a before 10am OH its 10:10am, I will chase the courier now and phone you straight back. 50 mnutes later i am chasing them and was now told its a AM delivery. I am now today at 12:50 still waiting for my delivery and still no call back, have tried calling them back and now goes onto the answering machine. I have also phoned the web site number and spoke to a lady and I asked to speak to Nicola or Louise and they asked who`s call in which I told them OH whats you number they will phone you back. I will finish my reveiw once my delivery arrives as they cannot gaurentee next day delivery and most of there deliveries are couriers who have no phone or tracking no so they cannot even contact them to find out where they are. Yourstruly Tony"
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.61 based on 89 reviews