Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artificial Grass Direct
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Quality astro turf, delivered on time, very pleased
5 stars for delivery and helpfulness in positioning the grass. The grass is rolled up, so can not comment that. But in the next two weeks I will be able too.
Great product quick delivery delivery driver put exactly where I wanted have recommended to others and will use again
Easy to order, quick delivery and good quality, nice, thank you
great product easy to lay i did it my self and i am 83 years old no more mowing
Received my order from your company, very efficient and pleased with the product. Will certainly consider your company when purchasing any future Products of this type.
Easy ordering. Most helpful driver it has been my pleasure to meet and the item is so very good. If I was to mark the whole process out of 10, it would get full marks. Thank you from start to delivery Highly recommended.
Thank you so much!! That is excellent to hear. We will pass on your feedback.
Smooth easy process from ordering to delivery. Grass is exactly as described and perfect for my needs. Recommended
Very good quality and good value for money easy to ✂️ I would recommend
Looks great, so much better than turf
Nice quality grass delivered promptly. Everyone is impressed with the finish. Ordering process was easy and there were no issues at all.
Was quite easy to lay. Looks like amazingly real grass. Neighbours admiring it.
Brilliant service. Very helpful and efficient
Swift delivery great communication great price.
Great product great value
great service good price great product
Easy to order, straight forward delivery and lawn is as expected Van driver had a happy to help attitude Thank you
Very easy company to deal with, ordering and delivery as easy as you could possibly hope for. 10/10 from me!
Really pleased with the Rainbow grass. Fairly easy to cut and lay dow. Delivery driver very helpful
Excellent service from grass direct and the grass is everything it’s supposed to be, spot on
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.61 based on 305 reviews