Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
Choice and price was excellent. Communication was outstanding and so helpful. Delivery driver also helpful. All in all very progressional.Will definitely recommend. Thank you all
Really pleased the grass looks brilliant. It went down much nicer than I thought it would. Would definitely recommend delivery was quick.
A great product provided by a very professional company.
Artificial grass direct rang and said the grass that I ordered was no longer in stock and that I would have to wait another few weeks but to help me they offered me the more superior grass for the same price and can deliver it within a few days and it looks amazing and really helped me out
I ordered and paid for my grass on 19th April and arranged delivery for 29th April as I needed to take a day off of work in order to be at home. 29th April and a knock on the door at 0800hrs, delivery driver hands me an envelope with fixings inside. I ask if the grass is on his van and he informs me he has nothing else for me. Contacted Grass Direct, was left on hold for ages, requested call back and also direct messaged them on messenger. Finally get a call back from a very nice lady who informed me that they hadn't cut the grass in time to get it out for delivery....They had my order for 10 days so I think this is completely unacceptable. I have tradesmen booked for tomorrow but no grass for them to lay. I will still have to pay them a days labour as its not their fault I don't have the product. The lady on the phone said that THIS IS HAPPENING ALL THE TIME and offered me a 10%discount on my order....its going to cost me more than that in wasted labour costs! Clearly this company can't get their act together and deliver goods to customers when they say they will. *DO NOT USE IF YOU WANT YOUR GOODS DELIVERED ON TIME*
After some confusion with contact details, my grass arrived as expected by a courier, on time and undamaged. WHEN I need more I will certainly use these again.
Do not order from here!
Brilliant product-we had a professional install but it looks beautiful! very Pleased!
Thank you very much for your review, glad to hear you're happy! We would love to see photos if you get chance to send any. Kind regards Amy sales@artificialgrass-direct.com
Everything so easy to order online , lots of help available for fitting d.i.y great set up delivery very quick and driver so helpful highly recommend this company .
What lovely feedback! Thank you very much.
Lite staff and delivery driver
I ordered 4 packs of metal lawn edging (20 metres in total). The pack arrived promptly on the designated day and was exactly as described on the website.
Ordered grass should have been delivered 15/4 other items delivered no grass , phoned 3 times on for over 30 minutes every call no one interested had the money don’t care Paid to have it fitted no grass Day off work no grass Worst customer service ever Be careful had email saying everything delivered!!! Someone is ripping someone off
I received a swift response from the Customer Service team and my parcel was received as advised, two days later. Am happy with the product and would certainly use the company again.
Excellent product and competitive price. Great fast delivery too.
Thank you so much for your review - enjoy your grass!
Great company to deal with, excellent service, easy to order and prompt delivery with friendly helpful driver, excellent product and fair price, what more could you want.
Good price good product delivered promley every thing you want
My grass only arrive a few days ago. It won't be laid for around a week , so I will send a further review after installing. The delivery was very good and the company driver excellent, bringing the turf and all extra bits around the rear of the property to where I needed it placed. Also the company reception very helpful and obliging over the phone. A very good company to do business with. Alan
Great to hear! Really looking forward to seeing your garden! Enjoy, Amy
I have always found Artificial Grass Direct a pleasure to deal with, before finding them as a company we always found it confusing with the amount of grasses available on the market, but with their product it was an easy decision to stick with them due to the product quality and high end service they provide. Their staff are always very helpful and are willing to work with us in solving problems and creating great play spaces for our clients.
Great service and communication always go out of there way to make sure there customers are happy. From Goody Landscaping
Thank you guys! We love working with you.
The artificial grass has transformed my garden into a child friendly area. The New Majestic is everything I hoped it would be. I had to join two pieces and join is invisible.
Amazing!! So happy you have a wonderful garden to enjoy this year & for many more to come. Thank you for your feedback.
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.57 based on 262 reviews