Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Based on 325 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

I bought a roll end and saved a good bit. Very pleased with my experience- ordering was simple and delivery was quick - just a few days
Easy website to use to identify the type of artificial grass that you need. Prices are acceptable and delivery is prompt too.
Ordering was easy and I was kept informed re processing and delivery. The artificial grass I ordered is superb quality, just what I was looking for.
Excellent service, quality and value for money. Website is very clear and helpful with an efficient basket and checkout system. Pre-delivery telephone call to advise delivery day was very useful. Delivery within 5 days was superb and the delivery driver very helpful. Would definitely buy from Artificial Grass Direct again should the need arise.
Absolutely amazing service quick delivery
Wrong grass delivered, but soon corrected.
I can not fault the service from stock and availability to the professional and helpful conduct of their call team. However the delivery charge is extremely expensive without any flexibility even with regards to ordering high volume so sadly that looks to be a game changer with future purchases for me. A better balance should be found.
Although the speed of delivery was v. Good its was a pity that we were not conta ed to arrange delivery as your website says we would be and it arrived at a inconvenient time
Extremely professional company, simple to order, competitive prices and first-class delivery service, i have no hesitation in recommending Artificial Grass Direct.
Very good service. Ordered online. I then received a telephone call to advise me of the delivery date. I actually spoke to a human being (a lovely lady) rather than text messages - wonderful!! Keep it up. The delivery guy was great too. Spoke to me and did not throw things at me, he gave them to me. This is really good old-fashioned service. 10 out of 10.
We are very happy with the customer service and the helpful information they give and after sales help you get
order despatched very quickly, great communication with the option of tracking the order if I so wished
Very good quality grass. Very quick delivery and a very helpful delivery driver 10/10 from me !
Ordered Friday, received Monday. Fantastic service.
The staff at artificial grass direct kept me informed on the progress of my order all the way through to delivery. Very polite staff.
Top quality grass, it doesn’t look Artificial, it looks like the real deal. Service was top notch, from speaking to the office to getting it delivered a few days after ordering, would definitely recommend
Very easy to order and delivery was prompt. A telephone call to advise that the driver was due would have been helpful as the roll was ver heavy.
A little disappointed that the customer service number is premium rate which was forwarded to a mobile voicemail.
Hi Scott. Really sorry about this. We are very close to changing our number across to a free of charge as know this is a problem. If you would like to email us we will arrange a refund of the fee incurred. When it is out of hours i.e the weekend the calls are forwarded to our works mobiles so that if we are avilable we can take the calls. Kind regards, Amy Sales Manager
I bought a end of roll in sale, lovely product, very pleased. Quick delivery, highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to review. I hope you enjoy it! 🌱 Kind regards Amy
Product seems excellent, easy to order on-line, good service (first delivery was short on length, replacement on site next morning through helpful staff). Delivery staff helpful.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 22nd February 2022