Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Artificial Grass Direct

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

How would you rate Artificial Grass Direct?

Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Competitive prices. Excellent customer service. Great products."
Verified Buyer
"Artificial grass is amazing and the I purchased is so soft and looks fantastic - very real. I used it on a wood deck on my canal boat. I've bought grass before but this one is far superior & softer than others. Delivery was fast and price was very competitive."
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality best price we found online. And customer service was brilliant."
"Full 5 Star. I am, by nature, an online customer of anything I need and do not usually generously hand out fill 5 stars to my suppliers. On this occasion, Artificial Grass Direct merit 5 star because not only are they very speedy in acknowledging orders placed with them but have it delivered swiftly too. I found, on first inspection, a couple of items missing and emailed them about it. Within 10 minutes I had a phone call from them directing me where the missing items may be inside their packaging which I did find. They promised to send me, by next day delivery, just one small glue tube which must have fallen off inside their delivery van. 5 Stars."
Sean Dickens
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service from sales to delivery. Great product good value for money. Very dense pile so you're unable to se the backing, ideal for what I needed it for."
"Easy to lay. Looks superb. Hope to buy more later. Really pleased with our new grass."
"Fantasic product, great customer service."
Bogdan Baldovin
"Good prices and quality of the products."
Peter Garrett
"Price and quality"
Colin Lawes
Verified Buyer
"Good communication from the start, delivery when expected and the quality of the grass is excellent"
ANTHONY FOREMAN
Verified Buyer
"a tatty old lawn in to a nice green one"
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality just like grass.look forward to using it"
Ondrej Kolackovsky
Verified Buyer
"Still didn't receive my order nor any information regarding order or delivery. Contacted Grass Direct but still waiting for response. Disappointing."
Ceri Williams
Verified Buyer
"Sent a great range of samples. Called to make sure delivery address was all correct."
"Looks amazing in my garden, fab quality would defiantly buy again, great value for money too!"
"Very happy with product, easy to install"
George Iveson
Verified Buyer
"The service from start to finish was brilliant and the product exactly as described. Has totally transformed my garden,looks fantastic most satisfied would recommend this company if anyone asked."
"Good price and fast delivery"
"Great customer service. From the moment I requested samples, the arranging of delivery, keeping me informed, and advise on fitting - they could not be more helpful and supportive of your project."
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to cut and lay"
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.78 based on 68 reviews