Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
I was happy with the service and the help I had over the phone ,just a bit more Communication via email I.e ,what day the delivery was arriving and approx time ...other then that ,great !
all worked well. ordered 8 got 7. no problem contacted company, they were very apologetic and offered to resend the missing one. i asked for a refund which arrived in my bank with in two/three days. brilliant.
Ordered jointing tape and underlay and although not installed yet. It all arrived in a decent amount of time and the delivery guy was helpful and placed the order in the back garden.

One thing to note, the underlay is completely different from what’s advertised on the website. It’s not an issue as it looks to be great quality - but if your expecting a white mesh foam like I was, the blue solid foam may confuse! Although I say solid, there’s loads of drainage so no issues.
Everything that was ordered arrived ok - no issues - emails to customer services were answered promptly

Product is in place now and look great
I bought grass, joining strip, adhesive and fixing nails and although I had to change the order because of a discontinued product, the company matched the price agreed for the replaced and improved grass. Delivery to a different address from my billing address was not followed through on which caused me some inconvenience but at all times there was someone on hand to deal with my issues. The grass was easy to fit [following the company's instructions] and look fabulous.
Quick delivery, and good customer service
I found the service excellent. Great grass at the right price. Very helpful delivery man too. Only slight concern was the length of roll was 35cm shorter than I ordered. Didn't matter in the end as I'd only ordered the extra as a contingency if I decided to go further down the garden than planned but could have been a disaster. I'm sure it was just a simple error.
Great customer service and the delivery driver was most especially very professional and helpful.
Good product. Used the 'SPLENDOUR' grass. Looks great down. Delivery cost was £65 almost 10% which I thought was a bit steep. Delivery was quick though, 2 days. Driver was helpful in transporting roll to garden.
Very good customer services, helpful and polite.
Good, efficient service. The grass was to lay underneath our child’s climbing frame, swings and trampoline and so far seems Ok
Product is perfect but stop using Tufnell as a carrier. Unreliable as order was delivered 4 days late and extremely rude delivery man
From start to finish the service from artificial grass direct was very professional. The free samples came and were a good size so you got a good view and feel of the product. Ordering was very easy and a follow up phone call to confirm the order and give a delivery date was very welcome.. The gentleman that delivered my purchase was so helpful. I have no rear gate to my property so the 4m roll had to come through the house. Also the car park is away from my property.But he was amazing I was astounded at how adept he was at manovering that huge roll on a small trolley.. I have to be honest I very nearly didn't order from you because the other companies I had samples from offered free delivery hense 4 stars and not 5...... Many thanks. Dianne Young
Really pleased with service provided, following on from placing the order online (Woodland) I received a call to confirm a suitable delivery, however I ordered a section 5.6m x 3.0m and there was a mis-stitched (hole) in the roll which luckily managed to fall within the off cuts.
Artificial Grass Direct 4 star review on 30th April 2019
Great customer service. And delivery. Contact made very easy.
Product very good quality 👍
Great product quick delivery and very good customer service 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Artificial Grass Direct 4 star review on 4th April 2019
Good quality grass, was kept up to date through the whole process and delivered when they promised.

Would of been a 5 but it all came in one roll and not cut into to lengths as requested.

Overall very pleased with artificial grass direct and will definitely recommend to others
Good product choice. Good value. Good customer support. Good delivery. Very happy customer would highly recommend to others.
Very quick delivery of free samples, followed up by quick delivery of order
Good prices and quality of the products.
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.56 based on 255 reviews