Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Based on 321 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Wrong grass delivered, but soon corrected.
I can not fault the service from stock and availability to the professional and helpful conduct of their call team. However the delivery charge is extremely expensive without any flexibility even with regards to ordering high volume so sadly that looks to be a game changer with future purchases for me. A better balance should be found.
Easy to order, quick delivery and good quality, nice, thank you
Quick delivery and looks good.
I was happy with the service and the help I had over the phone ,just a bit more Communication via email I.e ,what day the delivery was arriving and approx time ...other then that ,great !
all worked well. ordered 8 got 7. no problem contacted company, they were very apologetic and offered to resend the missing one. i asked for a refund which arrived in my bank with in two/three days. brilliant.
Quick delivery, and good customer service
Great customer service and the delivery driver was most especially very professional and helpful.
Very good customer services, helpful and polite.
Product is perfect but stop using Tufnell as a carrier. Unreliable as order was delivered 4 days late and extremely rude delivery man
From start to finish the service from artificial grass direct was very professional. The free samples came and were a good size so you got a good view and feel of the product. Ordering was very easy and a follow up phone call to confirm the order and give a delivery date was very welcome.. The gentleman that delivered my purchase was so helpful. I have no rear gate to my property so the 4m roll had to come through the house. Also the car park is away from my property.But he was amazing I was astounded at how adept he was at manovering that huge roll on a small trolley.. I have to be honest I very nearly didn't order from you because the other companies I had samples from offered free delivery hense 4 stars and not 5...... Many thanks. Dianne Young
Really pleased with service provided, following on from placing the order online (Woodland) I received a call to confirm a suitable delivery, however I ordered a section 5.6m x 3.0m and there was a mis-stitched (hole) in the roll which luckily managed to fall within the off cuts.
Artificial Grass Direct 4 star review on 30th April 2019
Great customer service. And delivery. Contact made very easy. Product very good quality πŸ‘
Great product quick delivery and very good customer service πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Artificial Grass Direct 4 star review on 4th April 2019
Good quality grass, was kept up to date through the whole process and delivered when they promised. Would of been a 5 but it all came in one roll and not cut into to lengths as requested. Overall very pleased with artificial grass direct and will definitely recommend to others
Good product choice. Good value. Good customer support. Good delivery. Very happy customer would highly recommend to others.
Very quick delivery of free samples, followed up by quick delivery of order
Good prices and quality of the products.
Very happy with product, easy to install
It was easy to cut and lay
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.71 based on 321 reviews