Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artificial Grass Direct
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Last 2 metres damaged with some sort of machine fault cutting through the fabric. Did stevie wonder roll this up because not only was the damage missed but it was rolled up so far out of square that the edge of the grass was damaged during shipping, due to being at least 8 inches longer than the 2m width. Photos of the damage taken if you are interested. Phil Brotherton.
Customer service is excellent . I felt that I hadn't received exactly the same as the sample , but Louise and Claire sorted me out and my garden looks fabulous.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 7th April 2017
Great service, great product.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 4th August 2017
Good quality grass, great customer service and delivery. Have used for a number of years and will continue.
Clearly states on the website "are deliverys are not delayed due to the current covid-19 situation" Absolute rubbish, 9th April delivery date and no grass, emailed and phoned to no avail. Not really good customer service. If its not here today will be changing to one star.
They kept me well informed, the item came well packaged, in 1st class condition and on the day they said I would receive delivery, I would certainly order from them again
I would not recommend this company. Grass we purchased was of a poor quality and the company refused to resolve the problem, basically saying there was nothing that could be done. Areas of the grass is very flat even after being brushed with an electric power broom and also shiny in appearance. We are very disappointed.
Good prices and quality of the products.
Sent a great range of samples. Called to make sure delivery address was all correct.
They are by far the best artificial grass company I have ever worked with . Amazing quality grass and customer service . I've been in the artificial grass for 25 years and this is the best I've used .
We made our purchase last year around May 2016. This was for our new garden on a pot on a new build estate. Prior to ordering we had looked at a reange of products from several suppliers but the staff at Artificial Grass Direct were very helpful and readily gave advice. So after making the final decision that this was the way forward we placed our order. Grass arrived on date agreed and with the help of a couple of neighbours, overa couple of days 45m Sq, was laid. It's been down 11 months. Looks as good as new. Drainage is perfect. The dog is very happy and the grand children play on it. What's been great about it has been no cutting or treatment since it's been down. Looks great all year. The dog didn't come in covered in mud when it's been raining. And you can sit or role or play on it with no mud marks or green stains.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 9th April 2017 Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 9th April 2017
they may sell artificial grass but there is nothing artificial about their great service ian gransden runcorn
Recently fitted the Greenscape Artificial Grass and I was so happy with the quality of the grass so much so I've recommended it to friends and family looking to lay artificial grass.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 29th March 2017
Always a pleasure talking to the team at artificial grass and can rely on their efficiency to get the product to you fast. The grasses them selves are of a super high quality and at very competitive prices. I landscaped two gardens so far with the elite and regency range that both looking and feel stunning. I would highly recommend artificial grass direct to anyone .
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 22nd March 2017
Quick delivery, easy to fit and looks amazing. We were so pleased with our back garden that we decided to do the front too! Really pleased with them both, would definitely recommend.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 13th March 2017
I recently completed 5 lawns with artificial grass, very good quality. I fitted it on a previous grass lawn. I used a 6" layer of stone chippings covered with agricultural fabric & then a 2" layer of grit sand. the result is fantastic. Virtually no maintenance, except for getting the Dyson out & hovering it.
Brilliant customer service always somebody there to answer your questions, nothing is too much. Thank you for your great customer service. Mike #GeckoHomeGardenSolutions GeckoHomeGardenSolutions.com FB: @GeckoHomeGardenSolutions Twitter: @SolutionsGecko
Prompt professional and friendly service and a really good product, which has been used to cover a gym floor which obviously takes a pounding each and every day. Thus far, it has stood up to the task no problem.
Good quality grass, I got mine so the dogs did not constantly run mud into the house during winter. One winter down and I have to say it's been a great success. Water drains well, it looks good and no mud in sight. I fitted myself, it took 3 days start to finish and the online guides were very helpful. I would suggest brushing in sterile sand as the pile opened up and looks closer to authentic grass. The dogs love it, especially on warm days and cleaning up after them is significantly easier than grass. The rolls are heavy so make sure you have suitable help when taking delivery to get them to your chosen location.
Loves fab very pleased