Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artificial Grass Direct
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Tia
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Karen Davies
Very pleased with quality and service
Really great product. My son is so happy - we spend most of our time outside now rain or shine!
The Sherwood grass is very good quality easy to install, just there wasn’t an update on delivery time, I had to ring a couple of times! But it sounds as they are very busy, which is always a good sign. I would recommend this company. Many Thanks
I asked for a sample which arrived within a few days , as it was what I was looking for I went online and ordered it. It arrived in a few days delivered by a very helpful driver , it was easy to install and looks great now it is down, the dogs seem to like it too . Good service, prompt and hassle free .
As per usual, great quality product, customer over the moon .
Good quality, good customer service, always on time with delivery,
Good product and comms, Overall very good company to deal with.
Fantastic product at a great price. Finished my garden off lovely
We went for the Elite grass, having previously had 'play'. We are only replacing it as we want to expand the grass across more of the garden. The delivery guy was really helpful in moving it with me to a good drop point. The grass itself is really thick and good quality. Delivery was incredibly quick, just a few days.
Had a lot of trouble getting my order as they have a new system that was playing up , but Clare turned it around last minute to get me my order for next day delivery .
Choice and price was excellent. Communication was outstanding and so helpful. Delivery driver also helpful. All in all very progressional.Will definitely recommend. Thank you all
Really pleased the grass looks brilliant. It went down much nicer than I thought it would. Would definitely recommend delivery was quick.
A great product provided by a very professional company.
Artificial grass direct rang and said the grass that I ordered was no longer in stock and that I would have to wait another few weeks but to help me they offered me the more superior grass for the same price and can deliver it within a few days and it looks amazing and really helped me out
After some confusion with contact details, my grass arrived as expected by a courier, on time and undamaged. WHEN I need more I will certainly use these again.
Brilliant product-we had a professional install but it looks beautiful! very Pleased!
Thank you very much for your review, glad to hear you're happy! We would love to see photos if you get chance to send any. Kind regards Amy sales@artificialgrass-direct.com
Everything so easy to order online , lots of help available for fitting d.i.y great set up delivery very quick and driver so helpful highly recommend this company .
What lovely feedback! Thank you very much.
Lite staff and delivery driver
I ordered 4 packs of metal lawn edging (20 metres in total). The pack arrived promptly on the designated day and was exactly as described on the website.
I received a swift response from the Customer Service team and my parcel was received as advised, two days later. Am happy with the product and would certainly use the company again.
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.58 based on 272 reviews