Armchair Call Handling Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Armchair Call Handling

sales@armchairgroup.com

Eagle House, Joule Road
West Portway

How would you rate Armchair Call Handling?

Julia Booth
Verified Buyer

Sara McDermott's personal approach and dedication to deliver our requirements on set up of our telephone answering service. A great customer experience, thank you Sara and all the team at Armchair!
Dan Hawkins
Verified Buyer

From the moment I contacted the sales advisor, Sara Mcderomtt via the live chat on the website I was more than impressed.
We continued communication directly via email and my service complete with requested local number was live and ready within 48 hours.
Every request and question was answered promptly within the hour and I have already recommended their services to a business associate of mine, again he is "over the moon" with the service he has received. With staff like Sara and the efficiency projected why would you look anywhere else?
I will not hesitate to recommend Armchair to anyone looking for a great service and to enhance their company profile.
Well done guys!
Barrie Dowsett
Verified Buyer

We have been a customer of Armchair for over 4 years and they have provided first class call answering services throughout this period. The staff are very responsive and friendly. We have recently upgraded our services with Armchair and once again this process was excellent and seamless. I would highly recommend Armchair for your telephone answering service and virtual number needs.
Simon Drake
Verified Buyer

Professional and a great first impression every time.. and importantly able to flex and change when needed. A great service.
Karen
Verified Buyer

It is such a relief to know we don't have to race for the phone or stop in the middle of a project and that our calls will be answered in a professional manner. Armchair have enable us to get on with what we are good at saved us the cost of hiring someone to answer our phones. They come highly recommended.
Hatty
Verified Buyer

I have found Armchair Call Handling to be extremely flexible to my needs. Being a small company we often have periods of time when we have no cover in the office and Armchair have always been more than happy to take our calls on our behalf. They are always prompt with passing on detailed and accurate messages.
William Stirman
Verified Buyer

There have been several occasions over the last year or so of people within the business stating that they are unable to get through (including Team Leaders).

One occasion in particular the employee did ring the hotline number on two consecutive days and the messages were not sent to ourselves which could have resulted in the employee losing their job (with other issues too). This was investigated your end as the employee could prove the number was contacted and it transpired she had contacted your company.

The format of your day and night shift could/should be the same in how they are received at this end.

Overall - content with the service.
Alan Field
Verified Buyer

A very efficient and valuable service.
Marilyn Martin
Verified Buyer

I find the Armchair service invaluable as I have a small business and cannot always be present or am busy to answer all calls. They have been helpful in find new ways to communicate with my via email and this is much easier to pick up when I am on the move.

I know that my usage is relatively low across a calendar month and understand that the industry for having a call answering service is growing and technology improving. I haven't however seen any reduction in my costs. This may have been something I would have expected from a more competitive market place?

Overall I am happy with the service provided.
Peter
Verified Buyer

Very please with the service but a point I would raise is when you have new staff they need to know a bit about our business so when our customers call the receptionist knows what we do. Just a brief look at our web site. or have a brief outline on the screen
Sandy
Verified Buyer

I have been using Armchair for around 15 years and have always found them to be professional and efficient. Messages are texted when they come in plus a round up at the close of business each day, while urgent calls are patched to my mobile. This suits me perfectly and it comes at a fraction of the cost of hiring a permanent member of staff. I recommend Armchair to anyone that needs their calls to be well managed
Jo Boyd
Verified Buyer

Delightful people. Friendly, efficient, use their initaitive. A great asset to our business
Tim Sommerville
Verified Buyer

we would be lost without you.
Dermot
Verified Buyer

Sliding Sash Solutions are a national company and we have been using Armchair services for seven years and with good reason. They take all of our calls and handle them with great efficiency, politeness and friendliness. They have taken great trouble to understand our business and services which enables them to engage with our potential customers and help create an excellent first impression for new potential clients. They respond to changes that I make immediately. I have no hesitation in recommending Armchair to companies who seek an answering service that they can trust and rely on.

Dermot Cooke
Managing Director
Sliding Sash Solutions Ltd.
Lincoln Taylor
Verified Buyer

Armchair is so helpful to take our messages when we are in meetings which saves us the worry of being disturbed to answer the phone. The report that follows is useful but this needs to come through immediately to ensure we haven't missed anything between us, as it tends to come through a little bit later. Otherwise, excellent service with friendly staff.
Phil Lotter
Verified Buyer

Having used Armchair's services for sevberal years now, we have always found them to be very professional and helpful when taking calls for us.
Most callers do not even realise that they are not speaking to somebody actually in our office!
Mark Pile
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from the Armchair team, who provide us with a professional and seamless back-up when we are busy on the phones or out of the office. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Armchair to other businesses.
Wesley
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and very good services. The price is also very convenient which really help small business when there is no employees in the office. Great service! Thanks.
Paul Neale
Verified Buyer

On the most part Armchair provide a good service. Sometimes things can be missed and it is not as good as answering the phone with your own team. However at busy times it is the next best thing.
Jonathan Layfield
Verified Buyer

Armchair is a lifesaver for us, it enables us to lead a home life outside working and not to miss those important calls.
Vicki Layfield