Aquapet Reviews

Kev Graham
Aquapet 5 star review on 5th September 2016
Vicx
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service,will definitely use again👍
Posted 1 hour ago
Spins & splatters water well, but very light & flimsy - am fitting stronger support brackets to the part which goes in the ground as it bends very easily and would probably break without.
I got excellent service, could not ask for more. I got what I ordered and more. I will be doing business with them again.
Bought this Laguna Pond Max-Flo Waterfall & Filter Pump 7600 to upgrade my old one great quality tested it in the bath ops second shower of the day great quality item very quick delivery
It is working fine on 360 degree mode. When you try to set it to limited angle it is going anticlockwise and blocking itself in one position. It does not going back clockwise.
Always use in in the pond if I have to top up the water level in the summer. Works a treat.
Fast service and product as described.
Very professional and efficient. Item as expected.
Good service the person I spoke to on the phone was very helpfull and the delivery was good considering the present situation
Very happy with the item and service thank you
Good quality,good prices.
Great service
The service from Aquapet may have been good, but you partnered up with Parcelforce who have proved to be very poor. I paid for a 48 hour delivery as I wanted the pump to instal it over the weekend, but even as of now I do not have it. Little point in paying for the express delivery! I understand as well as anyone we have issues with Covid-19 but there has been sufficient time for companies to adjust. I’m pleased Parcelforce has no control over our NHS! I’m sorry aquapet for the review but you are who you team up with. Pick better partners next time.
The postage was very quick, I haven't actually seen the carrier because it was posted straight to the breeder. But it was the breeder that recommended this type of carrier.
I ordered replacement sponges for my tank filter, the delivery was ver fast. And the price was cheaper than pets stores. I would highly recommend
Laguna floating pond baskets - arrived quickly and excellent value.
Ordered gravel during isolation. Arrived very quickly putting others to shame. Thank you
Great cat tree and easy delivery
What is there to review? I haven’t received my order yet.
Great service, very pleased.
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,117 reviews