Aquapet Reviews

Nuneaton
Warks

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

"Really happy with my purchase of the exo terra dropper plant and bowl. Revived item within 2 days and was packaged well. Very good value for money."
"Fast delivery and a good price. I need something else shortly (funds permitting), I shall be back."
Nick Guest
Verified Buyer
"My item is well made ,looks good too , my birds will love it when it goes in their cage once they get used to seeing it out on side, one crit, it is a bit small but I guess they will use it if they thirsty or need s bath lol"
Alfred Kronert
Verified Buyer
"I live in the UAE and needed parts for a pond pump/filter. I was having no success getting the parts till I made contact here with Pete. He made every effort to get the parts to me quickly and painlessly. I could not be happier."
Michael Langley
"I’m happy"
"Very prompt service. Will be my choice when needing aquatic equipment."
Frank Lindsay
Verified Buyer
"I found the seller Aquapet a true professional item arrived well pack and quickly .Unlike the seller Aquatictank who took two weeks to send a item that I now done need as Aquapet step in and sent the item quickly. 100% šŸ‘ seller who save my fish"
Tracey Moore
Verified Buyer
"Great price, easy to order, fast delivery šŸ‘šŸ»"
Bob Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Quick despatch time from ordering. Good communication when order posted. Fast delivery"
Bernard Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and delivery was right on time"
Sheila Grant
Verified Buyer
"Easier than going to shops by a mile!! Arrived well packed perfect ck diction by Royal Mail. Recommended by Tortoise FB Groups as the cheapest and best supplier."
"Excellent product and fast delivery service"
Jeffrey Livingston
Verified Buyer
"I was happy to find spare parts for my pond filter, these should extend its life by a few years and save money in the long term. The package arrived promptly with a small bash in one corner but nothing damaged. The price was reasonable."
"very reasonable and quick"
Derek Chappell
Verified Buyer
"it was delivered and was the correct part .... fitted and working cheers"
Miss Emma Harrold
Verified Buyer
"Perches arrived very fast and fast communication and very helpful service"
Sean Wallett
Verified Buyer
"Genuine product delivered as stated Will return for our aquarium needs?well done."
Jack Smith
Verified Buyer
"The very prompt service that they offer I was so relieved when the part came for my fish filter all fixed and back working in 3days fish are fine thank you very much your P&P is spot on"
"Good range of products at good prices."
"Brillant service very fast and reliable many thanks"
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 2,161 reviews