Aquapet Reviews

Kingsfield Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

Kev Graham
"Good value product (I bought Repti-zoo Aquarium sculptured background) and it was posted and delivered very fast."
Vicx
"I have been using aquapet for ages . there a fast loyal suppier for all my pet needs ."
Cassy L Milton
"Great prices, easy to use and fast & free delivery!"
"very prompt despatch of a few lamps actually created a touch of anxiety > the order page stated a confirmation email would be sent but it wasn't, leading to a doubt that the order had been logged. The lamps arrived the following day so I presume immediate despatch cancels a confirmation email. A ' has been despatched' email would have allayed concern."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service and product"
"Superb service and quick delivery"
"Product is brilliant. Only 2 arguments as to instructions with my partner-which is pretty much a record. Cats love it & I love that it is clean & modern & actually looks good. Delivery was early. One odd thing though. I purchased via eBay but received emails re confirming the order & delivery via Amazon. As I actively try not to shop on Amazon I was not happy & nearly cancelled."
"Very easy to order the part needed, and very fast efficient service."
"Great service & well packed. Thank you."
"found it easy to order and it can when they said it would. will use them again."
"I was really pleased with my product. It was just what l needed and arrived really quickly"
"Item received in time and well packaged."
"Fast, efficient service."
"Items arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. The best price by far and unquestionably good service. I am impressed."
"The product I purchased is spot on, my tarantula loves his new enclosure. Will definitely purchase again."
"Great service, fast and reliable delivery. Second time I have bought Catit filters for my water fountain, best price, will be using again"
"When I had a question about my latest purchase, I was given concise information in a professional manner. 5stars."
"The filter bags that i ordered were very good quality and allowed me to make some very effective filters when using an activated carbon to filter my spirits, many thanks."
"Very good service."
"Excellent customer service.I would recommend Aquapet and I will definitely use again."
"I didn't get it yet"
"Have not used it yet, but first impression? Looks good. Using it as a tarantula enclosure"
"Very quick great prices"
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,193 reviews