Aquapet Reviews

Kev Graham
Aquapet 5 star review on 5th September 2016
Vicx
More Photos & Videos
What is there to review? I haven’t received my order yet.
Maybe it would be excelleyt if it ever gets delivered
I ordered the wrong product. Contacted Aquapet to cancel the order but they despatched it anyway and haven’t even acknowledged my email. The product is fine but isn’t what I needed.
Still waiting on the bulb to tuen up
Really sorry requesting a refund item turned up broken in about a million pieces
Your delivery stated my goods will arrive by 18th April but today I have not received them.very poor service.I wonder if your business a sham business.I want my goods.
Haven'e as yet received my order!!!!!!!
Not what I wanted 1 tank instead of 2 and no lid.
Still waiting for delivery🤔
Love how the email say 'Your opinion matters to Aquapet'

Such a shame that's untrue.

Order received damaged, absolutely no fragile or glass warning stickers on the parcel then wouldn't reship due to most likely costing them too much.

First time purchasing and won't be coming back.
Still to receive my item. Was posted 5 working days ago and still no sign of it. Contacted aqua pets and was told that it was on its way. Again that was 2 days ago.
Tiny bunch of Cuba. Forget it!
The money is debited from my bank account but I have not received my order.
Hi Gary,

I've checked the tracking number for your order - it was left in a requested Safeplace on the 4th December. Royal Mail should have left a card at your address specifying the location of this safeplace.

If you have any other problems, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via email (sales@aquapet.co.uk) or by calling (01455 843400)

Thanks,
Aquapet
I purchased a tank but it was much much smaller than it looked in the photos it also is made out of very cheap materials that are flimsy and its very hard to open. I am disappointed with the quality of customer service aswell with the purchase of this product
Hi, thank you for your review.

We're sorry to hear you are disappointed in the tank you bought from us. If you are dissatisfied you can always send the item back to us via the eBay returns system.

We would like to hear more about the quality of customer service you were provided with, so please contact us at sales@aquapet.co.uk at your convenience.

Thanks,
Aquapet
click on photo to which part I wanted sent wrong part had to adapt the fan paid £30 but to send back would of cost me £7 and wait another week not very happy
Immediately after place the order I realized that the address was wrong and I sent a message to this seller in order to help me to correct the address. This seller do not only made himself available to help but also sent the item to the wrong address knowing it. Very bad seller I recommend to search for another one.

Regards
not effuiocgjvghnm
Item came broke very disappointed!
The item has not been delivered
Still waiting for it to arrive!!
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,149 reviews