Aquapet Reviews

Kingsfield Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

Kev Graham
"Good value product (I bought Repti-zoo Aquarium sculptured background) and it was posted and delivered very fast."
Vicx
"I have been using aquapet for ages . there a fast loyal suppier for all my pet needs ."
Cassy L Milton
"Great prices, easy to use and fast & free delivery!"
"click on photo to which part I wanted sent wrong part had to adapt the fan paid £30 but to send back would of cost me £7 and wait another week not very happy"
"Immediately after place the order I realized that the address was wrong and I sent a message to this seller in order to help me to correct the address. This seller do not only made himself available to help but also sent the item to the wrong address knowing it. Very bad seller I recommend to search for another one. Regards"
"not effuiocgjvghnm"
"Item came broke very disappointed!"
"The item has not been delivered"
"Still waiting for it to arrive!!"
"The filters I ordered do not fit my flower water fountain, they are too big"
Hi - Unfortunately you have a counterfeit version of the Flower Cat water bowl which is why the filters do not fit.
Aquapet
"Was told the delivery would be made on the Wednesday/Thursday this week , it’s now Friday evening and I still haven’t received my order."
"I am still waiting for my purchase to be delivered bearing in mind it said 48 hours I'm still waiting after 7 days. I won't be ordering again."
"The item blew up"
Hi - This item coverts Flat 2 pin plugs to UK 3 pin plugs - as it says it doesn't change the voltage. connecting USA 120V items to 240V UK supply is not good!
Aquapet
"Won't use it agin"
"it has not arrived yet! so cannot complete a review."
"Item arrived damaged waiting for the replacement of refund"
"Haven’t received it yet ????"
"I have not received the produt. What is happening here??? It is some kind of a joke????"
"Paid for next day delivery and it took 2 days to get to me. An apology but no offer of recompense to me. Poor service."
"Product never arrived"
"Plinth vertical descent trilobite sads"
"Not arrived yet"
"Bought a filter for new fish tank and it looked as if it had been stuffed into the box and apon inspection noticed there were some parts missing"
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,262 reviews