Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

Nice quick service delivered when you said it would be well done you thank you very much
After having to buy a part to get it to work it works although has a few leaks
I had my delivery turn up broken and called to report this.
I was dealt with promptly and a replacement has been issued for delivery tuesday..but as yet I have no email confirmation of this.
I will be using aquapet again, especially if my replacement does arrive.
The person who helped me was patient and helpful.
Product came within in the time with the free delivery and for a great price! Couldn’t ask for anything more :)
Very good service quick delivery excellent
Just what I was looking for, a 11 watt uv bulb, great price and quick delivery. Couldn't wish for a better service. I will definitely buy from Auapet again.
Parts arrived promptly & are now fitted & in service, thank you
First time customer. I'd decided to buy the Catit Wellness Centre, and found it was far cheaper from Aquapet than anywhere else, especially given the replacement gum stimulator pack that was supposed to come with it.
My order was dispatched almost immediately, on a 48 hour delivery service, for free! There is no apparent minimum spend for this, which is really unusual.
Unfortunately, I didn't receive the extra gum stimulators as promised, and the Treat Spinner I added to my basket to make the order more worthwhile was, I've since seen, a little more expensive from Aquapet than other retailers. Still, the extremely fast dispatch and free delivery is very impressive, so I'd definitely recommend Aquapet on that basis alone.
Quick and efficient service
Nice items at good value
Fast delivery no problems
Very happy with the tortoise table, although I haven't received the table legs? Please can you advise? Thanks
Great service thankyou
The product is fine but misleading informations.
Decent price and delivery charge. Item arrived quickly and used this morning. Dosage measure instructions not very clear
Was much smaller than I thought it would be. Was thinking to make a mini pond but was not suitable for that. Am using it for a water dish instead.
Wrong item was received due to system error their end but quickly resolved. Great quality service
Arrived today suspect the post was the reason for it taking too long to come.
The item arrived promptly and seemed to be of good quality.
Does what it says on the tin good prices quick service a very good range of goods
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,647 reviews