Aquapet Reviews

Kingsfield Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

Kev Graham
"Good value product (I bought Repti-zoo Aquarium sculptured background) and it was posted and delivered very fast."
Vicx
"I have been using aquapet for ages . there a fast loyal suppier for all my pet needs ."
Cassy L Milton
"Great prices, easy to use and fast & free delivery!"
"Very good service. One thing to improve is contact with customers outside usual working hours. This is the essence of on line shopping."
"Very good service speedy delivery"
"Decent product."
"Fast, efficient service."
"Perfect fit and very quick."
"Good supplier"
"Quick delivery!"
"Excellent service"
"Received my parcel eventually! Took forever to reply to my question about when my parcel would be dispatched as it sat for 2 days online saying “review” prices are good though but I don’t think I’ll be ordering from here again. You’d need the patience of a saint if you want to speak to any human being!"
"Came very quick and looked exactly like the picture, only problem is that when it arrived it had a large crack down the middle of it which resulted in it snapping in half. Managed to fix it and get it to work for what we were doing but I wish that it would have been packaged better."
"Fast delivery for my fake leaves for a vivarium. Pet safe products with realistic replicas of natural leaves from colour to texture."
"Quick to respond to a little issue with item delivered."
"Quick to delivery"
"Smart and good value."
"Sawdust came out when I opened the packaging but the product itself seems fine!"
"Very competitive and good delivery times."
"excellant service good price , will shop here again"
"Why no receipt of payment, other than that Good,thank you.............."
"Excellent product, very quick service and postage and packaging. Regards Shaun whaley."
"Quick delivery and good quality will use you again."
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,261 reviews