Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

Excellent service, very fast delivery, unfortunately no communication therefore didn’t know when the parcel was arriving or even if my order had been received.
Handy lil travel tank I would say, I thought it would be bigger but it is good for th e price
Easy to assemble. Good sized door for cat to go in and out.
The lift up lid and bag holder is good for scooping out.
Only downside no scoop provided
All goods received in top condition very quick delivery
Hi just got my 9watt phillips pls bulb ,found box looked liked it had been squashed , but worked ,perhaps better packing ,idear put it in a strong plastic tube ,thanks paul.
Very good product good working order and easy to set up
Happy with my filters for my cat water fountain . They did arrive a couple of days late but this was due to the Christmas post
Received - thanks. Great litter tray for the money. Small chip out of plastic door flap but should not cause an issue. Was received before expected date.
I disappointed.I bought mat and thermostat but received mat only.
deliverd on time and also what was requested
Not very well made box was flat when received due to poor packaging
Nice quick service delivered when you said it would be well done you thank you very much
After having to buy a part to get it to work it works although has a few leaks
I had my delivery turn up broken and called to report this.
I was dealt with promptly and a replacement has been issued for delivery tuesday..but as yet I have no email confirmation of this.
I will be using aquapet again, especially if my replacement does arrive.
The person who helped me was patient and helpful.
Product came within in the time with the free delivery and for a great price! Couldn’t ask for anything more :)
Very good service quick delivery excellent
Just what I was looking for, a 11 watt uv bulb, great price and quick delivery. Couldn't wish for a better service. I will definitely buy from Auapet again.
Parts arrived promptly & are now fitted & in service, thank you
First time customer. I'd decided to buy the Catit Wellness Centre, and found it was far cheaper from Aquapet than anywhere else, especially given the replacement gum stimulator pack that was supposed to come with it.
My order was dispatched almost immediately, on a 48 hour delivery service, for free! There is no apparent minimum spend for this, which is really unusual.
Unfortunately, I didn't receive the extra gum stimulators as promised, and the Treat Spinner I added to my basket to make the order more worthwhile was, I've since seen, a little more expensive from Aquapet than other retailers. Still, the extremely fast dispatch and free delivery is very impressive, so I'd definitely recommend Aquapet on that basis alone.
Quick and efficient service